What's new

Terrorist attack in Islamabad | 17 dead 41 injured, rescue underway.

No it doesn't apply. Jinnah did something truly reasonable to bring Kashmir into fold of Pakistan and to save it from a ruthless illegitimate occupation of India. It was a true service of Pakistan. Don't know what Modi was liberating when those infamous riots of Gujrat happened. Don't know who those riots were a service of India unless you guys think killing Indian muslims is service to India.

No.. He did not. He did what Taliban did in Afghanistan. And we all know what they are called .. Dont we? And Jinnah was the ruler of a country and had an army and still went down the path of cross border terrorism. and admitted to it

Modi has not been found guilty of any rubbish that Pakistani members (and some Indians I admit) routinely blame him for . Who do you think I would rather believe.. A bunch of fanboys or the judicial system.

Since you were showing sympathy for Pakistani shais and Ahmadis. I don't know how many shias and ahmadis were killed by common masses on the charges of blasphemy. I think you are trying to mix two different issues here.

Shias, ahmadiyas, Hindus, Christians are all fair game in Pakistan

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/10/w...through-mosque-in-peshawar-pakistan.html?_r=0
Christians in Pakistan sentenced to death over a text - Telegraph
You are being redirected...
Pak: Mob attacks temple, sets dharamshala ablaze - Hindustan Times

the days of BLA type terrorists are numbered. these are final acts of desperation because they know our armed forces and agencies will obliterate them starting next year :coffee: none of our shuhada will be forgotten, full revenge is at your door.

Search more about it. Search about massacre of Jammu muslims.

That is not the answer. You are supposed to back up your claims with proper sources. It seems you can't.

No.. He did not. He did what Taliban did in Afghanistan. And we all know what they are called .. Dont we? And Jinnah was the ruler of a country and had an army and still went down the path of cross border terrorism. and admitted to it

Taliban ruled their own country. Albeit by force. But that is the history of Afghanistan. Even before Taliban, Afghanistan was ruled by war lords etc. In Jinnah's case he did a service to humanity by saving people of Azad Kashmir from illegitimate and brutal occupation of India and also of that dogra ruler.

Modi has not been found guilty of any rubbish that Pakistani members (and some Indians I admit) routinely blame him for . Who do you think I would rather believe.. A bunch of fanboys or the judicial system.

Modi might not be found guilty by Indian judicial system which itself is a farce. We have seen how courts work in India. We all know how fragile judicial system is in India. Modi is lucky that he is in a third world country like India. If he would have been in some developed nation, he would be completely banned from politics let alone contesting for PMship.

That is not the answer. You are supposed to back up your claims with proper sources. It seems you can't.

It is not my problem that if in India you are taught distorted or incomplete version of history.

You are mixing different event just for point scoring. If you want to discuss shia and ahmadi issues then please discuss them only and then move to another topic. If you want to discuss blasphemy law then please discuss that only. You are confusing different issues which isn't good for a meaningful debate.

Last edited:
It is not my problem that if in India you are taught distorted or incomplete version of history.

Stop bullshitting man. When you make a claim and someone doubts it, then it's your responsibility to back it up. That's how things work.

I smell stinky's stinking involvement in these types of attacks.

Pakistan should give a befitting response. Latton kay Bhoot batton say nahee mantay

Taliban ruled their own country. Albeit by force. But that is the history of Afghanistan. Even before Taliban, Afghanistan was ruled by war lords etc. In Jinnah's case he did a service to humanity by saving people of Azad Kashmir from illegitimate and brutal occupation of India and also of that dogra ruler.

Well, The TTP and LeJs of today have similar excuses for their actions. But terrorism is terrorism... irrespective of the motives and their justification. The armed Lashkars of Jinnah sent to kill and rape Kashmiris to forcefully annex Kashmir were no different than the TTP of today.

Modi might not be found guilty by Indian judicial system which itself is a farce. We have seen how courts work in India. We all know how fragile judicial system is in India. Modi is lucky that he is in a third world country like India. If he would have been in some developed nation, he would be completely banned from politics let alone contesting for PMship.

Would haves and should haves do not determine reality. No govt officially has blamed Modi for causing the Gujrat Riots (Not even Pakistan). The closest someone has come is to blame him for inaction during the riots to contain them.. Well we all know from experience that incompetence does not translate to complicity :) .. Right ?

No it doesn't apply. Jinnah did something truly reasonable to bring Kashmir into fold of Pakistan and to save it from a ruthless illegitimate occupation of India. It was a true service of Pakistan. Don't know what Modi was liberating when those infamous riots of Gujrat happened. Don't know who those riots were a service of India unless you guys think killing Indian muslims is service to India..

In modern day India and Pakistan Jinnah was the first person to mastermind and execute the cross border terrorism. He was the pioneer and left a trail which Pakistan is following religiously with all possible justifications.

Kashmir was a independent state and using insurgents to capture is by force, killing and raping innocent civilians is called Terrorism!

As far as Modi is concerns no one blamed him for starting riots or killing people. So serving "India by killing Indians" theory does not apply here.

You might find it easy to justify the massacre of Innocent Kashmirs Muslims by terrorist sent by your great leaders as service to Muslims. Well I've no other choice but to thing in this way as you've been keeping that ideology (terror-ology) close to your heart and executing it till today irrespective of geographical location be it India, Afghanistan, NA, EU or Pakistan or China :hitwall:

In modern day India and Pakistan Jinnah was the first person to mastermind and execute the cross border terrorism. He was the pioneer and left a trail which Pakistan is following religiously with all possible justifications.

Kashmir was a independent state and using insurgents to capture is by force, killing and raping innocent civilians is called Terrorism!

As far as Modi is concerns no one blamed him for starting riots or killing people. So serving "India by killing Indians" theory does not apply here.

You might find it easy to justify the massacre of Innocent Kashmirs Muslims by terrorist sent by your great leaders as service to Muslims. Well I've no other choice but to thing in this way as you've been keeping that ideology (terror-ology) close to your heart and executing it till today irrespective of geographical location be it India, Afghanistan, NA, EU or Pakistan or China :hitwall:
sure yes , great ghandhi jee was murdered by jinnah?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Security at a place like this can do jacksht, you can only be there to deter ,otherwise most of the time, it will be a reactive approach rather proactive.

Know about that, and well aware there approach, but i also know that such groups are limited to balochistan or interior sindh....Unless someone from TTP supporters have assisted them.
I am talking about rogue groups of TTP lije the ones who carried out f8 kacheri attack, who are against attack or perhaps a foreign hand....

You are right but intelligence reports did say that if Govt buildings could not be reached then public places will be attacked.
Reports mentioning the case has been circulating the offices since 26th march...
i mean the intelligence agencies? didnt they have any info that something of the sort is going to happen? its Islamabad...the Capital! come on!

Last edited:
Bhagwan Inki atma ko shanti de. I seriously wish Pakistan army beat the shit out of those who are responsible and learn a lesson that Breeding terrorists is cancer.

Stop bullshitting man. When you make a claim and someone doubts it, then it's your responsibility to back it up. That's how things work.

I am not here to teach you. Everyone knows about Jammu massacre of 1947. At least the Kashmiris. No wonder you guys know nothing about Kashmir except the BS story that Kashmir ruler signed accession with India and then evil Pakistan attacked Kashmir and took part of Indian land. The story fed in Indian schools. Your history of Kashmir starts and ends on tribal invasion of Kashmir while many important incidents happened before that invasion.

I am not here to teach you. Everyone knows about Jammu massacre of 1947. At least the Kashmiris. No wonder you guys know nothing about Kashmir except the BS story that Kashmir ruler signed accession with India and then evil Pakistan attacked Kashmir and took part of Indian land. The story fed in Indian schools. Your history of Kashmir starts and ends on tribal invasion of Kashmir while many important incidents happened before that invasion.

Again more BS, just provide a reliable source and get done with it. I am not interested to hear your stories.

Back
Top Bottom