What's new

Terrorist attack in Islamabad | 17 dead 41 injured, rescue underway.

I only serve the truth. The fact is that there are mass graves in Baluchistan. Who the victims or the perpetrators are is yet to be established.
Exactly unlike elsewhere nothing is proven yet.....they even dig mass graves after natural calamities.

Exactly unlike elsewhere nothing is proven yet.....they even dig mass graves after natural calamities.

You had earlier claimed that there were no mass graves in Baluchistan. I merely corrected that wrong statement.

Oh when Israel denies killing innocent people of Palestine,tab to ap ye question nahin kerte:pissed:
In this case they themselves have claimed to have caused this blast. And its the govt that is rejecting that claim. Unless you want to imply that the govt controls those groups and hence knows who has caused this blast :)

Why are you so hush-hush to name the "unnamed" country? Or does keeping it that way make the "boogeyman" more believable?

There is no need to name names, those who need to know, know it well.

In this case they themselves have claimed to have caused this blast. And its the govt that is rejecting that claim. Unless you want to imply that the govt controls those groups and hence knows who has caused this blast :)
The fact is if the Government can conclude that the blast occurred in a crate of Guava fruit.....i'm sure they can determine where those boxes arrived from and who could have had access to them.....

The fact is if the Government can conclude that the blast occurred in a crate of Guava fruit.....i'm sure they can determine where those boxes arrived from and who could have had access to them.....

By that Logic we should also accept India's claim of Pakistan ISI sending the Mumbai attack perpetrators. After all the govt did know where they came from and how. See how illogical it sounds once the shoe is on the other foot :)

There is no need to name names, those who need to know, know it well.
Nah! Just an excuse to avoid getting proven wrong at a later date.

By that Logic we should also accept India's claim of Pakistan ISI sending the Mumbai attack perpetrators. After all the govt did know where they came from and how. See how illogical it sounds once the shoe is on the other foot :)

The difference is unlike the GOI, Pakistani government doesn't randomly pick some businessmen as a security threat nor does it have the knack to start plucking feathers out of some birds as a punishment for a being a spy.....i would say that's more like shooting ones own foot. ::D

The difference is unlike the GOI, Pakistani government doesn't randomly pick some businessmen as a security threat nor does it have the knack to start plucking feathers out of some birds as a punishment for a being a spy.....i would say that's more like shooting ones own foot. ::D

Yeah, you are right.. Unlike GOI, GoP restrict themselves to randomly picking up mentally deranged folks and people belonging to faiths like christianity, Ahmadiya and Hinduism and sentence them to death for allegedly insulting a book

Someone got his winds jammed about the mass unmarked graves. . Best part - nothing has been proved yet.

When was the last time anything was proved in Pakistan against the PA :rolleyes:

Now this should back what i have said earlier
Interior ministry rules out UBA hand - DAWN.COM

I think the powers who were financing TTP after seeing rifts and weakness in TTP ranks have focused to these racist rats to carry on terror activities inside Pakistan. Hence we see more attacks by racist Baloch terrorists. It is all about finances after all.
There is more than finance you need for such activities , a support network, which these groups lack,unless you have assistance by same network as ttp use, its not possible

Well there are already people in the security agencies for determining who is siding with whom, people who are not in charge of security only cause confusion with these kinds of statements.
And remind me who is confused, the general public or the so called leadership??
Because to a common man, they do not bother who killed them be it UBA, bla or ttp, what matters to them is, the terrorist attack....

Last edited:
Someone got his winds jammed about the mass unmarked graves. . Best part - nothing has been proved yet.

When was the last time anything was proved in Pakistan against the PA :rolleyes:
Well shall we say the bitc$ is on heat and barking again.......must you bring your table manners on to the forum every time......on the contrary, what has the so called biggest democracy done about mass graves discovered in IOK.

In my view, by adopting a violent stance, these separatists weaken their own case. The word terrorist is very sticky today..

that is the only good thing in the whole blast thing. These morons are just strengthening the case of state of Pakistan with their violent activities. You just can't bomb 24 innocent people and got away without being called a terrorist in today's world.

Pakistan should stop opressing Baluchi's and give them there due rights.

OK we will but you should also let go your orgasm with Tibetans and Baloch. Your supposed atoot ang is Kashmir where you have shed more blood than Tibet and Baluchistan collectively.

that is the only good thing in the whole blast thing. These morons are just strengthening the case of state of Pakistan with their violent activities. You just can't bomb 24 innocent people and got away without being called a terrorist in today's world.

Exactly.. the easy path is destined to fail..

Yeah, you are right.. Unlike GOI, GoP restrict themselves to randomly picking up mentally deranged folks and people belonging to faiths like christianity, Ahmadiya and Hinduism and sentence them to death for allegedly insulting a book
Better that than people in our neighbourhood who take laws into their own hands like meting out special treatments to certain caste or parading pastors naked for spreading their faith or even torturing seven year old to death for being a Christian.

Back
Top Bottom