What's new

Reporter Confronts Jake Sullivan About Biden Standing Up To Russia— But Not China & India

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

Reporter Confronts Jake Sullivan About Biden Standing Up To Russia— But Not China & India

He knew the answer. Because Russia invaded Ukraine.

If China is out of the equation, US will swoop on India right away. US never liked India, is only using India as a pawn against China.

If China is out of the equation, US will swoop on India right away. US never liked India, is only using India as a pawn against China.
That is true. That's why It's the right time to take as much advantage of America as possible before it turns on India.

That is true. That's why It's the right time to take as much advantage of America as possible before it turns on India.

Make your lobbies and pressure groups as strong as Israel's in the West and as soon as possible. Make America work against its own interests like Israel does. Export as many people to the West as much and as quickly as possible. Believe me, America runs by pressure groups and lobbies. AARP. NRA. Tiny distant countries like Armenia and Israel exercise a lot power.

Make your lobbies and pressure groups as strong as Israel's in the West and as soon as possible.
I don't think other countries should play the lobby group game. It's expensive and in some ways arbitrary even after that. There are lobby groups in Russia that were ignored. A country should listen to a communication from whatever form it comes. I think they should be sent an email. If they ignore it, it's to their own grave if that's how they want to treat it. Don't expend resources on playing a corporate pick me game for the entertainment of these people.

Are these reporters dumb? None of them seem to have the ability to ask questions coherently and generally looks like complete idiots.

I don't think other countries should play the lobby group game. It's expensive and in some ways arbitrary even after that. There are lobby groups in Russia that were ignored. A country should listen to a communication from whatever form it comes. I think they should be sent an email. If they ignore it, it's to their own grave if that's how they want to treat it. Don't expend resources on playing a corporate pick me game for the entertainment of these people.

Nah. Lobbies are the key in America. An American President is a composite of various pressure groups and lobbies with their own vested interests and agendas. Same with the American Congress/Senate. $$$ can kick out the most principled and patriotic people from power. Israelis have done so against those who chose to side with the Palestinians. That's just one example.

Nah. Lobbies are the key in America.
I understand. My point is others shouldn't perpetuate it. If USA doesn't listen to a cheap form of communication that doesn't waste resources of everyone, then you oppose USA. Very simple.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom