What's new

Report: Turkish frigates to confront Israeli ships in Mediterranean

What a stupid propaganda is that. Israel as the occupier has much more powerful weapons than the Palestinians do. Neither the blockade nor the occupation is legitimate.

What a stupid propaganda is that. Israel as the occupier has much more powerful weapons than the Palestinians do. Neither the blockade nor the occupation is legitimate.

So Israel should allow these weapons in becuase they have much more powerful weapons?

Come on just come out and say it. you want to see unfettered access to Gaza's port so that Hamas can be armed to the teeth and continue to fight for Israels destruction.

So Israel should allow these weapons in becuase they have much more powerful weapons?

Come on just come out and say it. you want to see unfettered access to Gaza's port so that Hamas can be armed to the teeth and continue to fight for Israels destruction.

No,im saying that they have no right to be in a position to decide they should allow it or not.

And genius please keep fooling the average Joes with this Israels destruction thing,i dont eat it since i live in the ME and know what is going on here.

No,im saying that they have no right to be in a position to decide they should allow it or not.

And genius please keep fooling the average Joes with this Israels destruction thing,i dont eat it since i live in the ME and know what is going on here.

I have friends in the ME and North Africa who are not Israeli's and they would disagree with you. And while they don't agree with some of Israels tactics. They know the true face of Hamas as well.

I have friends in the ME and North Africa who are not Israeli's and they would disagree with you. And while they don't agree with some of Israels tactics. They know the true face of Hamas as well.

Noone would eat this Israels destruction thing,sorry.

Send my regards to your imaginary friends.

Hamas would stop fighting Israel If Israel give them back their occupied Lands. The occupied land is the bone of contention for all.

Hamas would stop fighting Israel If Israel give them back their occupied Lands. The occupied land is the bone of contention for all.

Hamas idea of free "Palestine" is all what Israel is now, so not gonna happen...

yes that was the movie turkish passaport - jews can answer my question now

Yes turkey can handle israel alone
Try to handle the PKK first.

if israel had no USA they would be nothing
Isreal won six day war without USA.

also i dont understand why the hell these jews on this forum hate turks or turkey
No one hates Turkey. Israel was a good ally of Turkey. But then Erdogan decided to attack Israel in order to increase his popularity among the Arabs.

if it wasnt for us (im not 100%sure)but as far as i know spain kicked you out and threatened to kill all jews and they came to turkey
Spain never threatened to kill all Jews. Ottomans gave refugee to some half of 150 K expelled Spanish Jews. Thus Ottomans earned good and loyal citizens for many centuries.

If Israel went back to the pre-1967 borders today. That would not bring peace and security. Hamas, Hezbollah, and others would still be trying to destroy Israel. The same bone of contention would still be that Israel exists. That is why the Arabs would not let the Palestinians accept statehood in 1947. Why the 1967 and 1973 wars were fought. And why the charter of Hamas calls for Israel’s destruction.

Noone would eat this Israels destruction thing,sorry.

Send my regards to your imaginary friends.
You must live in a real bubble to believe that 100% of all none Israeli's that live in the Middle East believe in Israels destruction. Or that the tactics of Hamas agianst Israel And agianst Palistinians that don't support them will prevail. My work brings me in contact with many who don't believe as you.

lol didnt usa help you in six day war ? or you joking soviet helped the arabs and usa helped you in some ways , you say that ottomans earned good and loyal citizens so you always have to praise yourself , the answer should of been the ottomans helped us alot or something like that and also i dont understand this , the jews they went through so many things in past like holocaust and they seem to do the same to palestinains ( not holocaust obviously) but violence etc you not what i mean and can someone help me about the rothschilds

Remember Empire Grow and Fall So Will The US Oneday and The Turks Will Conquer Again ( as long as we support each other like the jews and dont put stones in front of each other)

What is occupied land? You lot have a penchant for declaring most non-Islamic countries as occupied. It has been droned over thousand times on this forum that Jewish land was there even before Islam was born. Gaza cannot be used as a launchpad for rocket attacks against common Israeli civilians. And then Jazeera and others only show Israeli military retaliating.

Back
Top Bottom