What's new

Report: Top maoist leader Kishenji is dead

Government should immediately declare to all others will be granted if they renounce arms and come to talks.

And start the infrastructure development immediately.

Well a strong news after long time in case of maoist struggle.

Kishenji Killed Pawar Slapped... All good News Today...

really good news was pawar slapped
LaughingCatAnimated.gif

This enounter is fake.I really doubt that this encounter is real just like that poor girl ishrat jahan who was declared as L-E-T terrorist and killed in fake encounter in gujarat .just two days back that encounter was proven fake by the SIT report.I hope supreme court constitute some independent human right commission to probe shri kishen ji's encounter too.

This enounter is fake.I really doubt that this encounter is real just like that poor girl ishrat jahan who was declared as L-E-T terrorist and killed in fake encounter in gujarat .just two days back that encounter was proven fake by the SIT report.I hope supreme court constitute some independent human right commission to probe shri kishen ji's encounter too.

shoooo.. shoooo..:rofl:

Yaa...completely agree with you. Infact we must also ask the same human rights organizations to fight cases for shri Ajmal Aamir Kasab saheb,Shri Afzal Guru Saheb and India must also withdraw all the dossiers issued to Pak and declare Shri Hafiz Sayeed as an innocent and peace loving person and invite him as chief guest to India for republic day :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom