What's new

Report: Saudis may allow Israel's use of air space

T-Faz

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Western security sources believe Saudi Arabia will readily let Israel use the country's airspace to strike neighboring Iran if a war breaks out between the archenemies.

Prominent German news magazine SPIEGEL claimed in a Tuesday article that there exists a strong unity between Israel and Persian Gulf's Arab states against Iran.

The periodical noted that Riyadh has gone so far with the idea as to speak openly to US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton of the potential need for a military option against the Islamic Republic.

SPIEGEl also cited Western intelligence agencies who believe that the Saudis would even open up their air space to Israeli jets for an attack on Iran.

This is while the United States has been reported intent on not allowing Israeli warplanes to fly over Iraq, it added.

The report also referred to an Arab League ministerial summit where they unanimously called on the Palestinians to start a new round of US-sponsored "proximity talks" with Israel.

Observers reiterate that SPIEGEl is greatly influenced by the Israeli regime and has previously published reports that were meant to serve as an Israeli propaganda campaign ore psychological warfare against the Islamic Republic.

Report: Saudis may allow Israel's use of air space

Observers reiterate that SPIEGEl is greatly influenced by the Israeli regime and has previously published reports that were meant to serve as an Israeli propaganda campaign ore psychological warfare against the Islamic Republic.

By way to deception. Thats the way of Zionists

This is very old old news, Pakistan , Iran, Saudia had joint discussions after that ...

1201c7386e5db29f3c7b47e03141742f.jpg

Look at the big smile on every one's face does that look like a country that is afraid of anyone ?

Propaganda to create more hatred between arab and persian muslims. Nevertheless IF (big If) saudi allow zionist to use it air space for any reasons than they will lose the moral autority to be custodian of two holi masjid. In such case all islamic world should over throw saudi ruler and take over makka and madinah.

Seems like a hoax but interesting all the same.

Read the comment by someone called Wolfgang posted at 1435 GMT today on the article at the link provided.

Propaganda to create more hatred between arab and persian muslims. Nevertheless IF (big If) saudi allow zionist to use it air space for any reasons than they will lose the moral autority to be custodian of two holi masjid. In such case all islamic world should over throw saudi ruler and take over makka and madinah.

Very well said. I dont think so Saudis can cut their own feet because if Zionists can attack Iran, then they will go after Saudis not because those fat rulers are a threat to Zionists But the Holy Places in Saudia they will be eyeing to harm.

its actually believable. arab kings/dictators are not exactly known for their loyalty to any cause but their own. they behave like the rulers of tiny banana republics that can be looted for their own gain... which is true.

I will make one thing clear before I write further that I am a Suni, but also I don't believe in the Shia Suni divide that is destroying our countries from with in.

The Saudis cant afford to take a step in that direction and even if they ever do they will never make it public just because of the fact that they have a substantial Shia population in their country. And majority of them live in the eastern part of Saudi. The oil rich region of the country, in fact the majority of Saudi oil comes from that part of the woods.and then further on to the east the Island of Bahrain is a majority Shia populous country. So the fallout will be huge for the whole region. And why would the Jews want to go that route. The easiest thing for them to do is cross into Jordan, go through Iraq and take care of their thing. In Jordan they have the puppets the son of a traitor who have always supported the jews in every thing, and Iraq well........... That is an open secret. :pakistan:

powerful? 22 days consecutive bombing in Palestine where was saudi arabia?

I will make one thing clear before I write further that I am a Suni, but also I don't believe in the Shia Suni divide that is destroying our countries from with in.

The Saudis cant afford to take a step in that direction and even if they ever do they will never make it public just because of the fact that they have a substantial Shia population in their country. And majority of them live in the eastern part of Saudi. The oil rich region of the country, in fact the majority of Saudi oil comes from that part of the woods.and then further on to the east the Island of Bahrain is a majority Shia populous country. So the fallout will be huge for the whole region. And why would the Jews want to go that route. The easiest thing for them to do is cross into Jordan, go through Iraq and take care of their thing. In Jordan they have the puppets the son of a traitor who have always supported the jews in every thing, and Iraq well........... That is an open secret. :pakistan:
Which really does not mean much. Iraq is a Shia majority and under Saddam Hussein, Shia killed Shia quite easily in the Iraq-Iran war. Nationalism trump religion then and now if the Saudis deemed a nuclear Iran to be a threat, they will allow the Israelis airspace passage.

Which really does not mean much. Iraq is a Shia majority and under Saddam Hussein, Shia killed Shia quite easily in the Iraq-Iran war. Nationalism trump religion then and now if the Saudis deemed a nuclear Iran to be a threat, they will allow the Israelis airspace passage.

Well Sir I agree with your first point about the Iran Iraq war, along with the Shia vs Shia it was mainly the Arab vs Farsi thing. But that nationalism is the part of history now. And we are seeing more and more alliances and associations of different ethnic tribes on the basis of their ideologies and also their languages and cultures. It is the children of the same Shias that killed the Iranians then are taking orders from the same Iranians when it comes to Iraq don't you think. Also I live in Kuwait and I interact with Shia's on regular basis, and when I say that the ground realities will not support such an action from the Saudis its a fact. And to add to that I can push it a bit further by saying that the Saudis might just be putting their neck on the line by risking their support base of the local Sunni population.

powerful? 22 days consecutive bombing in Palestine where was saudi arabia?

Doing what every one else was doing :blah::blah::blah:

The problem with these guys and infact all of our leadiers is that they dont have any ground to stand on, no one likes them in their own countries. And they are holding onto what ever they have just because they have the support from the west. So in that case what do you expect them to do, talk against their masters. ;)

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom