What's new

Mossad cooperates with Saudis, Bahrain

Every one is entitled to their own opinion, they have their own and you have yours, so stop trying to shove your opinion on them....:coffee:
But you said in your last post this confirmation and not opinion. Are you scared to face them when they come in this thread and deny the truth. You scared of them ? :help:

But you said in your last post this confirmation and not opinion. Are you scared to face them when they come in this thread and deny the truth. You scared of them ? :help:

Show me proof that KSA the biggest donors to Palestine in its history and a country that has unconditionally supported Palestine since 1947 prefers Israel over Palestine let alone cooperates with Israel to undermine Palestine. What an outrageous claim. If you keep spreading nonsense on this forum I will ignore you in the future. Such a claim is an insult.

Your sole existence here is to write nonsense about KSA.

Iran, the country that you love that much, was a KEY ally of Israel from 1947 until 1979. The closet ally of Israel in the region.
Do not post that silly video with that radical Indian Muslim based on Trinidad & Tobago that nobody knows and who does not even speak Arabic and who makes empty claims without any proofs. Just rambling.

Lastly as Muslims we need to do more in this conflict, I agree, especially the Arab world and nearby countries. Not only as Muslims but as humans and citizens of the ancient ME. Injustice is happening there clearly and for a very long, long time. Even people that have nothing to do with the ME or Islam agree and some have given their life for the struggle.

Last edited:
If there are mutual interests, it is no surprise they collaborate. GCC has no use for the other arabic nations somehow.

‘Mossad cooperates with Saudis, Bahrain’

349766_Israel-Mossad.jpg

Mossad has close cooperation with Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, Israeli military says.

Israel says its Mossad spying agency has close cooperation with Bahrain and Saudi Arabia.

A report published on the Israeli military’s official website said that other countries that cooperate with Tel Aviv are the United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan and the Republic of Azerbaijan.

The report claimed that Bahrain has been providing Israel with intelligence on Iranian and Palestinian organizations.

The report also highlights the growing secret cooperation with Saudi Arabia, claiming that Mossad has been in direct contact with Saudi intelligence about Iran’s nuclear energy program.

The report says Tel Aviv has gathered intelligence on Iran through sources in Azerbaijan.

In 2011, the New York Times revealed that Israel had facilitated an arms deal between Germany and Saudi Arabia in a bid to improve relations with Riyadh.

Israel also sold a variety of military equipment including radars and machinery to the United Arab Emirates.

The countries mentioned in the report have not yet commented on it.

PressTV - ‘Mossad cooperates with Saudis, Bahrain’

And Iran cooperates heavilly with Assad's brutal regime. What's your point dude?

A report published on the Israeli military’s official website said that
/quote]

I'm afraid such report does not exist.Believe me I have searched Care to point out the report pressTV claim IDF had published?

If not then i reckon that's just another lie to the pile. Reminds me of when PressTV reported Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah clinically dead a year ago. I saw the lad on telly an hour ago he seemed ok and ... uhm .... alive ;)

So now we can say CIA, Mossad, RAW and GIP were involved if anything bad happens in the region.:woot:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom