What's new

Israel's National Missile Shield Could Shoot Satellites Out of Orbit

I know this is true but people will dismiss it and go back to life. It's also true many Jews are like me and you and are activists in this world. There are also poor Jews. It's not a money thing, because the only jews I've hung out with personally are middle class. The rich ones are full of themselves though and don't believe in Palestinians right to determination.

I'd like China to be a responsible power and a cause for good if it begins to take a heavier role in current events.

The US as a sole superpower has been a disaster for the planet.

Absolute power corrupts and the US was no different.

Jews will have next to zero influence with the Chinese.

First of all only inbred would use PressTV as a source.
Secondly Shaar Hanegev is a proof of ur and PressTV ignorance.
Thirdly 7 rockets never landed in one day. Thats typical PressTV crap.

I repeat facts: 1500 rockets fired mainly at high populated towns.

0 killed in big towns protected by Iron Dome.
6 killed in small towns and open areas not protected by Iron Dome.

Another fact. In 2006 Hezbollah fired 4000 rockets and killed 56 (14 killed per 1000 rockets).
In 2012 Hamas fired 1500 rockets and killed 6 (4 killed per 1000 rockets).

All killed in 2012 in unprotected areas.
calling a person inbred, who also used ynet - your own local source. Well your reluctancy on 2011 has already shown your lack of research and out of the world thinking.

Lad if you are so true why don;t you reveal the sources.

Btw I am not here to stick my head with an addle brain but to give you some food for thought check your ally's work - "No military system is 90 percent effective,” said Philip E. Coyle III, who once ran the Pentagon’s weapons-testing program.

No more comments from me. The sources from Israel itself and Iran and USA are enough to reveal the failures.

Who exactly is "you" "you've" and "your" ? I'm neither Jewish or Israeli So I have 'won' nothing :lol:
You've been on alert this time. Keep beeing on alert if you want to hide your identity

calling a person inbred
Person who uses PressTV as a source is inbred. Nothing personal.

who also used ynet - your own local source.
Another utter stupidity. Judge the system according to one single engagement.

More over, it was the first time system was stationed at north and attack was surprise. Since they come very very rarely from there (once in year or so).

Btw I am not here to stick my head with an addle brain but to give you some food for thought check your ally's work - "No military system is 90 percent effective,” said Philip E. Coyle III, who once ran the Pentagon’s weapons-testing program.
I already discussed these degenerates in other topic. They know nothing about this system and missile defence in general:

Israel's Iron Dome grossly over-hyped: scientists | Page 3

No more comments from me. The sources from Israel itself and Iran and USA are enough to reveal the failures.
Only fail is u. I brought u solid facts but u chose to ignore them, because they dont fit ur silly theory.

calling a person inbred, who also used ynet - your own local source. Well your reluctancy on 2011 has already shown your lack of research and out of the world thinking.

Lad if you are so true why don;t you reveal the sources.

Iran? WTF Iran has anything to do with Iron Dome and what authority Iran has to comment on Iron Dome? IDF say Iron Dome scored 85 percent success rate than it is 85 percent! unless proven otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom