What's new

Report: Rebels Responsible for Houla Massacre

www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/neue-erkenntnisse-zu-getoeteten-von-hula-abermals-massaker-in-syrien-11776496.html - Translator

New findings on killed by Hula Again massacre in Syria

07.06.2012 · In Syria, at least 55 people have been killed in a second massacre near Hama. UN observers who wanted to visit the scene of the crime, were fired on.

According to the eyewitnesses, the massacres have occurred during this time. Have been killed were almost exclusively families of the alawitischen and Shiite minority families, are Sunnis whose population more than 90 percent. So, several dozen members of a family were slaughtered and was converted in recent years from Sunni to Shi'a Islam. Also members of the alawitischen family of Shomaliya and the family of a Sunni members of Parliament were killed, because this was considered a collaborator. Immediately after the massacre had the perpetrators filmed their victims, they spent as Sunni victims and spread the videos over Internet. The Syrian Government confirmed this version though, but the fact that the Government had committed to publicly speak not of Alawites and Sunnis. President Bashar al Assad belongs to the Alawites, the opposition is mostly supported by the majority of the Sunni population.

You and your regime are lying, you will not fool us. Unfortunately, some people believe the regime, the one who has slaughtered 13 k civilians, most of them are children and women. Don't believe those criminals ever.

let me explain this in a better way, you don't care about the Syrian people more then i do, im SYRIAN, i know Syria better then you, i know how Syrians live, think and work. now all you care about is turning SYRIAN ARAB REPUBLIC into The Islamic Republic of Syria, if you were an atheist right now you would of admit the truth, i know you know the truth of those terrorists and sick plan of the GCC and the west. enough said.

Terrorists bastards are paying for it by getting slaughtered.
the assad free army is chopping the heads of these wahabis.

let me explain this in a better way, you don't care about the Syrian people more then i do, im SYRIAN, i know Syria better then you, i know how Syrians live, think and work. now all you care about is turning SYRIAN ARAB REPUBLIC into The Islamic Republic of Syria, if you were an atheist right now you would of admit the truth, i know you know the truth of those terrorists and sick plan of the GCC and the west. enough said.
Exactly! The only good thing about the high death toll is that it made the Syrian people much more radicalized and much more adamant to completely throughout secularism for Islam and Sharia. If it was like Egypt or Tunis, then probably they would have accepted to replace secularist Bashar with a secularist Sunni. Now, after what happened, Syrian will NEVER accept anyone except an Islamist.

Exactly! The only good thing about the high death toll is that it made the Syrian people much more radicalized and much more adamant to completely throughout secularism for Islam and Sharia. If it was like Egypt or Tunis, then probably they would have accepted to replace secularist Bashar with a secularist Sunni. Now, after what happened, Syrian will NEVER accept anyone except an Islamist.

I don't know about you, but we SYRIANS don't like to take the country 1000 years back, we like to advance.

I don't know about you, but we SYRIANS don't like to take the country 1000 years back, we like to advance.
I don't know about CHRISTIANS and ALWAITES but SYRIAN MUSLIMS declared jihad on your sissy leader. That means ISLAM and SHARIA is on the way.
Sit back and enjoy your future under the Taliban:pop:

I don't know about CHRISTIANS and ALWAITES but SYRIAN MUSLIMS declared jihad on your sissy leader. That means ISLAM and SHARIA is on the way.
Sit back and enjoy your future under the Taliban:pop:

:)..................... :rofl: that's all i can say, IGNORANT .

I had a debate with you before, I was respectful, and tried to convince you it's not about establishing an Islamic state which I strongly oppose. But you ended up with slogans against Sunni Islam, and called us terrorsts. It is obvious, that you are afraid of Islamic state, and that's why you are with the regime regardless of his atrocities. Anyway, it is beyond the impossible that Bashar will stay in power.

I had a debate with you before, I was respectful, and tried to convince you it's not about establishing an Islamic state which I strongly oppose. But you ended up with slogans against Sunni Islam, and called us terrorsts. It is obvious, that you are afraid of Islamic state, and that's why you are with the regime regardless of his atrocities. Anyway, it is beyond the impossible that Bashar will stay in power.
I started with slogans? show me those slogans? I didn't call islam terrorists i call YOU terrorists because you support terrorism.
anyway i never said this when i go to my rallies " Alawaites to cemetery and Christians to Beirut" , your friends say those slogans all the time, what a democracy.

Back
Top Bottom