What's new

Repeat of Dadri? Mob lynches alleged cow smuggler in Himachal Pradesh

I know the difference he-man. I know that 'Khair jane do, zindagi pyari nahi h kya?' is more of cowardice than being mature. :D

Well u are not fully wrong,,i recon we were pretty timid and stupid since 800-900 AD,one of the reason every tom dick and harry was beating the hell out of us.

But these are not the times to show the bravery under auspices of a friendly government and 4 times the numerical superiority:D

Not forgetting massacre of thousands innocent Sikhs just because couple of them pumped Indira Gandhi.
bahi sikhs ko chorain. that abingdonboy and knapa ...they defend these hindu terrooists modi shodi ...and dont accept what was done to their community... spout so much hostility against us here...kaisay they defend kashmir occupation.. iwud say dafa karain . they dont deserve any sympathy.

a very valid question sir..... the prob lies in the fact that due to rampant corruption most of those smugglers have either a level of understanding with corrupt politicians or police itself.... if you dig deep you will see previous dreaded mafia Veerappan had contacts with state level politicians whom he helped during elections... so most of the time criminals are not arrested or punished.. plus indian judiciary is very slow... it takes 20yrs to prove guilt.. so increasingly people had taken up law in hand....

Mob justice in every society points towards presence of uncivilized behaviour/lack of civility

bahi sikhs ko chorain. that abingdonboy and knapa ...they defend these hindu terrooists modi shodi ...and dont accept what was done to their community... spout so much hostility against us here...kaisay they defend kashmir occupation.. iwud say dafa karain . they dont deserve any sympathy.

Sikhs need a leader like you :cheesy:

Smuggling is a serious offence. People should hand over criminals to the police.
no they shud lynch and kill em and then defend that

@Irfan Baloch sir dekh lain indians here are defending the lynching for an offense jis ki saza indian gov bhi sirf fine and five to ten years in jail deti hai. and these are educated indians who speak english, have internet access and can use it too. and they are only among 500 million indians who have access to better amenities.

Thanks for being honest. Pray tell me where pork is sold openly ? I was just trying to show mirror to someone hypocrisy.

@Ifrit here is your answer. Don't tell me what minority or majority can eat in Pakistan.

If you can secure Pakistani visa than you are free to hunt pigs and sell it openly to non-Muslims, nobody will stop you.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom