What's new

Repeat of Dadri? Mob lynches alleged cow smuggler in Himachal Pradesh

Kid talk about dominating majority Hindus.
Other then Hindu religeous people always prosecuted by u r regime like Sikhs 1984 Jurnail Singh Bindranwala and many more so stop making u r self fool.

Who's stopping u??
I mean seriously can anyone dare challenge hindus in india considering they are 80% of population?
But making silly demands like not eating meat,selling meat on religious days is tad bit stupid imho.Why should that matter?

Stop on selling meat on religious day has been happening for decades, if your talking about Maharashtra.
They have been quiet easily, Hindus has been institutionally and constitutionally divided Hindus by caste. Even if we wanted to remove it we can't. Notice the thousands of complaints and legal notices which will be sent during Diwali and navratri... They are already attempting to stop the usage of fire crackers...

Kid talk about dominating majority Hindus.
You don't believe me. How do you think few foreigners (both Muslims and English) were able to rule this country? Even today this exists. Muslims go everywhere without fear. Tell Hindus to frequent the Muslim majority places of any major city. See their reactions. :omghaha:

I mean seriously can anyone dare challenge hindus in india considering they are 80% of population?
I mean are you seriously asking this question? :D Do you really doubt the cowardice of Hindus in general?

The implications are always these only........nothing personal man.
The point is this paranoia has to end,its good for no one.
Paranoia won't end unless so called flag bearer of secularism won't stop outraging over selective issues. A 14 year old hindu girl from West Bengal gets kidnapped, raped and then converted to another religion, but when Hindu groups raise their voice for her return this very media try to spin the story as a case of elopement.

The implications you mentioned are nothing but insecurities of people who fear losing patronage from the pseudos. (not pointing at you).

You don't believe me. How do you think few foreigners (both Muslims and English) were able to rule this country? Even today this exists. Muslims go everywhere without fear. Tell Hindus to frequent the Muslim majority places of any major city. See their reactions. :omghaha:
1984 operation blue star against Hindus?
Gujurat riots against Hindus?
Bari Masjid ?

He was a cow smuggler, which means he was stealing cows and smuggling them. Ramming on a vehicle and throwing cows of the truck did not help him either. I don't know why you Pakistanis are so hell bent on supporting even a cow smuggler.
What are your thoughts on dozens of Indian Fish poachers that are captured by Pakistan or Sri Lanka on almost daily basis.
They are also no less than smugglers, on top they are also intruders, violating a country's sea boundaries.
I mean India did carry out the show on some fishing boat.

Paranoia won't end unless so called flag bearer of secularism won't stop outraging over selective issues. A 14 year old hindu girl from West Bengal gets kidnapped, raped and then converted to another religion, but when Hindu groups raise their voice for her return this very media try to spin the story as a case of elopement.

The implications you mentioned are nothing but insecurities of people who fear losing patronage from the pseudos. (not pointing at you).

Well i never said only one side is to blame.In fact the other side is far worse for india economically.My only gripe is we should completely separate religion from state which on ground is not happening.

I don't blame modi or bjp,,,,,its people who are really divided along these lines.What option does modi has when people who voted for him want this??

Answer---none.

I bet he's a true Indian Secular. :tsk:

By modelling I don't mean copying them. Beef will be discouraged by the state, overtly and covertly. For the greater good of all the people of India.

These people just don't understand why Hindus are getting so intolerant these days they'll just keep on idiotically blaming Modi and will resist this , and more they'll resist the more intolerance will increase.

:) well died because of beating or lynching or beheading is there any difference ?

Yes Maam there is a difference there are many ways to kill a Human being and some are pretty easy ,one punch at right spot can do the job which can be accidental too.

I do.......its not cowardice but being mature.
I know the difference he-man. I know that 'Khair jane do, zindagi pyari nahi h kya?' is more of cowardice than being mature. :D

train burned by Hindus to justify muslim killings they are going to kill
Okay. Yes, you are a genius. My bad. Galti ho gayi...

Nobody is supporting any smuggler here. In this case nobody is killed but if you remember sometimes back over two dozens or so smugglers were killed brutally in India on charges of smuggling sandalwood, so again the point is why Indians support killing cow smugglers and other smugglers ? why not support the law for handling them?

a very valid question sir..... the prob lies in the fact that due to rampant corruption most of those smugglers have either a level of understanding with corrupt politicians or police itself.... if you dig deep you will see previous dreaded mafia Veerappan had contacts with state level politicians whom he helped during elections... so most of the time criminals are not arrested or punished.. plus indian judiciary is very slow... it takes 20yrs to prove guilt.. so increasingly people had taken up law in hand....

Well i never said only one side is to blame.In fact the other side is far worse for india economically.My only gripe is we should completely separate religion from state which on ground is not happening.

I don't blame modi or bjp,,,,,its people who are really divided along these lines.What option does modi has when people who voted for him want this??

Answer---none.
This churning was meant to happen as the power center shifted, I just hoped that media wouldn't be allowed such a long rope to flare up religious sentiments. Lets just hope better sense prevails and no major riot breaks out.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom