What's new

Reopening airport in Nagorno-Karabakh threat to peace

Depends on what you mean by historical. At its greatest extent, the Armenian Empire included present day Armenia, most of Azerbaijan, northern Iran, eastern Anatolia, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Israel, Palestine, and Iraq. Clearly, present day aspirations are not this ambitious, even amongst the most hard-line Armenian nationalists.

I believe that all of Karabakh (this includes Getashen, Shahumian, and Gandzak), Javahk, Ani, Ararat, Dvin, and (maybe) Van will all eventually comprise an Armenian state. Feel free to disagree with me if you want to, as this is idealistic at best (ATM). But it will happen.

As i understand from your statement, you are sure about this bigger armenia ideal will happen..Would you mind telling us how will Armenia grab land from Turkey?

Remind me to go search for our historical lands sometime :D

There wouldn't be much space left on the planet for others... it's a retarded logic
Would you mind telling us how will Armenia grab land from Turkey?
It involves licking to Russians

As i understand from your statement, you are sure about this bigger armenia ideal will happen..Would you mind telling us how will Armenia grab land from Turkey?

Not sure. It could be possible on amicable terms, as Ararat and Ani have no historical significance to Turks. By some backdoor deal or otherwise, these landmarks may be transferred to Armenia. Or, through confrontational terms, which have a variety of ways of happening. Remember that Turkey was not always as prosperous as it is now. It's very possible for Turkey to return to pre-AKP period. With Turkey in dissaray, Armenia may attempt to retake the land (with or without the help of Russia). Depending on the severity of Turkey's situation, they might allow Armenians to do so.

Not sure. It could be possible on amicable terms, as Ararat and Ani have no historical significance to Turks. By some backdoor deal or otherwise, these landmarks may be transferred to Armenia. Or, through confrontational terms, which have a variety of ways of happening. Remember that Turkey was not always as prosperous as it is now. It's very possible for Turkey to return to pre-AKP period. With Turkey in dissaray, Armenia may attempt to retake the land (with or without the help of Russia). Depending on the severity of Turkey's situation, they might allow Armenians to do so.

Lol

When i write lol, i usually have no expression in my face. But this time...

From now on, the only period that awaits Turkey is the post-AKP period. And when we get rid of this corrupt government, let alone claiming Turkish lands, you should worry about the land you have right now :)

@kaju, I didn't know you'd confuse on licking who's boots :) all in all a great strategy!!

keep doing what you are good at :=)

You know What You have to do. Try to be a friend of Turkey and Azerbaijan to live in peace. Believe me You would be happier, richer than your current conditions.

Our peaceful leaders have already tried this many times, they lost their heads over it....and now Turks have lost their chance for trust many generations to come.

Legating the hostility of Turks would be the worst thing you will do to your next generations in this region (see your history to predict your future).

It is the only language Turks understand....we are still the same Armenians while you Turks are slowly as individuals losing the brutality of your ancestors (getting soft baby compared to 400 years ago).

It is something like dropping your children into the fire with your own hands... ;)

and Turks have condemned their children with the Armenian curse and a life of clay.

because Turks always try to keep its silence but Once Army move, It will be extremly difficult to stop until every corner of your heart is conquered !!!

Armenian fedayees have already stopped you twice....in other words the last two armed confrontation between Armenians and Turks has resulted in Turkish defeat with NKR beeing the last one.

Our peaceful leaders have already tried this many times, they lost their heads over it....and now Turks have lost their chance for trust many generations to come.

Step back NK and try your chance more instead of having plans to taking some part of Turkey If you want to be a friend of us. You know You are the one who need Turks' compession If you don't want to die under the threat of starving and poverty. If you don't prevent drop of your population in a short time, I think All the state of armaments Azerbaijan orders would be a waste of money...

It is the only language Turks understand....we are still the same Armenians while you Turks are slowly as individuals losing the brutality of your ancestors (getting soft baby compared to 400 years ago).

Turks understand every language but A Must of Turkish hospitality, Firstly ask the problematic countries Which language they wants to listen from our side. Then We mostly draw a route in accordance with the wishes coming from other side. It was same in history, same in future as well. Only one thing is changed. Instead of swords; High tech devices/missiles will perform their bests in BF.

and Turks have condemned their children with the Armenian curse and a life of clay.

Turks are so busy with development of the standarts at own country in terms of construction, science, education...etc The name of "Armenian threat" is something like an ant that human-beings are crushing everyday.

Back
Top Bottom