What's new

Reopening airport in Nagorno-Karabakh threat to peace

So, do you people wish Nagorno-Karabakh remaining as a separate country or merge with Armenia.

Good question. In theory the Nagorno Karbakh republic wants recognition, but solely for the purpose of being able to join Armenia and Azerbaijan at the negotiating table. Actually, Armenia shouldn't play a role in this whatsoever, it is merely an "interested observer." Azerbaijan would like to portray the conflict as administered by Armenia proper, when this is not the case (most of the fighters is Karabakh war were Karabakhtsis, and Karabakh is essentially self governed). Also, if you think about it intuitevely, if NKR has independence, then the Armenian cause/nation will have two votes in the UN instead of one.

However, Karabakh has always been, is, and always will be Armenian. Eventually, all of Armenian lands will be unified into one country.

Actually occupation of karabakh has done more damage to Armenia than to Azerbaijan. Just imagine an economic strong hostile armenia on our border versus an insignificant poor Armenia with most of its people having fled abroad. From Armenian perspective their actions have been stupid to put it lightly. They are landlocked border isolated poor country which will have to let go of its illusions when sooner or later azeri territory Karabakh(recognized by UN) will return to Azerbaijan.

Pure BS. Why do you even take your time to write such things?

gigawatt dont worry there will be no armenia soon because they will all leave the country of starvation , population is dropping rapidly , everyone fleeing to other countries , and soon azerbahenycan will gets NK back .

That's the isolated Armenia that has some desperate targets on Turkey and Azerbaijani land.
Caucasus_Map.jpg

-East-West gates are completely closed. Georgia is under the control of Turkey.
-Nakhcevan is under the protection of Turkey.
-UN is calling Armenia to step NK back immediately.
-Armenian population is decreasing year by year thanks to closed borders. Proverty and Starving are threatening the population.
-Turkey creates lots of joint pipeline, road prgrams (Georgia-Azerbaijan) but At All programs, Armenia is kept out of joint projects.

Railway
railway.jpg

Pipelines
IC_UMP_BP_in_Azerbaijan_375xvar.gif

Armenia is out of NABUCCO project of Turkey as well
nabucco.jpg

-Armenia is just taking military aids from Russia.
-Azerbaijan is impressively arming from mainly Turkey-Israel-Ukraine and preparing for war. In near future we will see some actions but At present, Turkey is trying to convince Ilham Aliyev to wait for correct time. As far as I know, In 2010, After some bullet exchange, Azerbaijan prepared army to arrange a full scale strike on Armenian troops but Turkey quickly sends some officials to stop action.

That's the isolated Armenia that has some desperate targets on Turkey and Azerbaijani land.
Caucasus_Map.jpg

-East-West gates are completely closed. Georgia is under the control of Turkey.
-Nakhcevan is under the protection of Turkey.
-UN is calling Armenia to step NK back immediately.
-Armenian population is decreasing year by year thanks to closed borders. Proverty and Starving are threatening the population.
-Turkey creates lots of joint pipeline, road prgrams (Georgia-Azerbaijan) but At All programs, Armenia is kept out of joint projects.

Railway
railway.jpg

Pipelines
IC_UMP_BP_in_Azerbaijan_375xvar.gif

-Armenia is just taking military aids from Russia.
-Azerbaijan is impressively arming from mainly Turkey-Israel-Ukraine and preparing for war. In near future we will see some actions but At present, Turkey is trying to convince Ilham Aliyev to wait for correct time. As far as I know, In 2010, After some bullet exchange, Azerbaijan prepared army to arrange a full scale strike on Armenian troops but Turkey quickly sends some officials to stop action.

-True. Georgia is now the slave of Turkey
-Also true.
-Again, if UN really cared about the issue, they would impose sanctions on Armenia, which they didn't.
-Nobody is starving in Armenia. Poverty is below 10%. Population is decreasing, but at a decreasing rate.
-Armenia has its own projects.
-Azerbaijan is weak. Don't let armament fool you. Armenia is arming as well, just not talking about it. Bottom line is, Turkey and Azerbaijan can talk as much as they want, but neither dares to make any move against Armenia.

Georgia will never be apart of NATO as long as it has territorial disputes.

Not totally irrelevant, but considering that both Azerbaijan and Armenia are arming, neither side as the entire advantage in this. Also, you would probably be surprised to hear that a lot of Armenian purchases are from Israel.

What sanctions can UN impose? All yoir borders are already sealed. You have second worst economy in the world and your without armenian diaspora sendin money all your people would be starving, no joke.

Btw when is the rail way gonna be finished? Like to see the faces of t hose armos when all that wealth is going to chook chook around Armenia open air prison.

Can you elaborate this sentence? You mean historical lands?

Depends on what you mean by historical. At its greatest extent, the Armenian Empire included present day Armenia, most of Azerbaijan, northern Iran, eastern Anatolia, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Israel, Palestine, and Iraq. Clearly, present day aspirations are not this ambitious, even amongst the most hard-line Armenian nationalists.

I believe that all of Karabakh (this includes Getashen, Shahumian, and Gandzak), Javahk, Ani, Ararat, Dvin, and (maybe) Van will all eventually comprise an Armenian state. Feel free to disagree with me if you want to, as this is idealistic at best (ATM). But it will happen.

Armo,

You know What You have to do. Try to be a friend of Turkey and Azerbaijan to live in peace. Believe me You would be happier, richer than your current conditions. Legating the hostility of Turks would be the worst thing you will do to your next generations in this region (see your history to predict your future). It is something like dropping your children into the fire with your own hands... ;) because Turks always try to keep its silence but Once Army move, It will be extremly difficult to stop until every corner of your heart is conquered !!!

Armo,

You know What You have to do. Try to be a friend of Turkey and Azerbaijan to live in peace. Believe me You would be happier, richer than your current conditions. Legating the hostility of Turks would be the worst thing you will do to your next generations in this region (see your history to predict your future). It is something like dropping your children into the fire with your own hands... ;) because Turks always try to keep its silence but Once Army move, It will be extremly difficult to stop until every corner of your heart is conquered !!!

How about you deal with your PKK problem before trying to scare the Armenia Army;)

How about you deal with your PKK problem before trying to scare the Armenia Army;)

Don't worry about PKK. They are trying everything since 1980's and Nothing changed in Turkey. Current Turkey, science, development, economy, industry...etc is much more stronger than 1980's and aiming to be in top-10 within 10 years so I advice you to care about gaining the love of Turks in a short time... :)

Don't worry about PKK. They are trying everything since 1980's and Nothing changed in Turkey. Current Turkey, science, development, economy, industry...etc is much more stronger than 1980's and aiming to be in top-10 within 10 years so I advice you to care about gaining the love of Turks in a short time... :)

I suggest you to care about gaining the love of my @ss. Armenia does not care about relations with Turkey.

I suggest you to care about gaining the love of my @ss. Armenia does not care about relations with Turkey.

Turkey doesn't care as well. Think now Who losses ? :)

-Trillion $ Turkey that is able to chang the stability of regions with giving the support for an X country ?
-Starving Armenia isolated from West-East, begging Russia for food and gun ?

Think more about gaining our love mate.

Reminds me of Greece, backstabing us wih the confidence the whole world loves them. The turks are gone, Greece is death and decay, exonomy in misery, people suffering, comitting suicide, going abroad, population disapearing. It is sad but true. One day these "certain" countries are going to disapear. Where if they didn't stab us in the back we would have invested there and they would have grown with us. But they chose to sell their soul to outside powers and got what they deserved.

Back
Top Bottom