What's new

Reopening airport in Nagorno-Karabakh threat to peace

Armenia should have thought about that before commiting genocide on Azeri people and stealing their land

If you keep repeating this, someday you might actually believe it. Have fun brainwashing yourself!

If you keep repeating this, someday you might actually believe it. Have fun brainwashing yourself!

UN and International Law acknowledge that Karakakh is occupied Azeri territory. That is why all the borders are closed around you and your economy is a dead man alive. Am I brainwashed? I think it is time to face the music because one way or another. Armenia will pay the bill. A too little country getting in the way of big man's world.

UN and International Law acknowledge that Karakakh is occupied Azeri territory. That is why all the borders are closed around you and your economy is a dead man alive. Am I brainwashed? I think it is time to face the music because one way or another. Armenia will pay the bill. A too little country getting in the way of big man's world.

Then why hasn't a SINGLE sanction been levied on Armenia??? If by all the borders, you mean Turkey and Azerbaijan, then yes (Azerbaijan for obvious reasons, Turkey because of Pan-Turkic aspirations). There is nothing extraordinary. What you do't realize is that Armenia can open the border with Turkey if it wants to (of course it won't, because it will never accept the precondition of denying the Genocide). You see, in reality, Turkey does not care about Karabakh.

Armenian economy is growing faster than Azeri economy.

Then why hasn't a SINGLE sanction been levied on Armenia??? If by all the borders, you mean Turkey and Azerbaijan, then yes (Azerbaijan for obvious reasons, Turkey because of Pan-Turkic aspirations). There is nothing extraordinary. What you do't realize is that Armenia can open the border with Turkey if it wants to (of course it won't, because it will never accept the precondition of denying the Genocide). You see, in reality, Turkey does not care about Karabakh.

Armenian economy is growing faster than Azeri economy.

Really, Is it neccessary to issue a new sanction for a country like Armenia ? How many Armenians are working really difficult conditions in Turkey illegally you know ?

Really, Is it neccessary to issue a new sanction for a country like Armenia ? How many Armenians are working really difficult conditions in Turkey illegally you know ?

How many Turks are working really difficult conditions in Greece illegally? I guarantee you it is more than the Armenians in Turkey. Besides, most Armenians don't WORK in Turkey, they TRADE with Turkish merchants.

Does not change the fact that sanctions were not imposed. Karabakh will soon be an inseparable part of Armenia.

this guy is serioisly deluded , hes comparing armenia and azerbaycan , one is becoming a great rich country , the other is dying from poverty .

and the first part i laughed i have never heard , seen , EVER THAT A TURKISH PERSON SAID oh lets go to greece to work or even heard any is in there other than the ones living there for like 100 years .

Kajutyun, what is the mainstay of economy of Nagorno-Karabakh when it is not recognized as a nation.

this guy is serioisly deluded , hes comparing armenia and azerbaycan , one is becoming a great rich country , the other is dying from poverty .

and the first part i laughed i have never heard , seen , EVER THAT A TURKISH PERSON SAID oh lets go to greece to work or even heard any is in there other than the ones living there for like 100 years .

You realize that you just proved to me and the rest of PDF that you have no idea what you are talking about. In this year alone, Armenian economy growth was 6.3%, while Azeri economy growth was less than 2 %.

There are lots of illegal Turks in Greece. Don't even try to contest this.

Kajutyen, what is the mainstay of economy of Nagorno-Karabakh when it is not recognized as a nation.

Most investments are into mineral extraction, telecommunications, and IT. Soon it will become self-sufficient in electricity production and will export. Also, tourism industry goes by double digits every year.

Being an unrecognized state has another advantage: it is not subject to international regulation. As a result, Karabakh hosts HUGE deposits of Armenian and Russian weaponry. Offcially though, Karabakh is following the rules:D

illegal turks ? wtf you on about , your actually a crack head , theres alot of asians and other people who try to go to greece through our country not turks .

your actually really dumb , your economy shrinked like 10% for so many years and you grow 6.3% oh wow , it will try to get you back to your position 10 years ago after shrinking so much . i advise you get your armenians from our country illegally running away from armenia to work , back to your country :lol:

illegal turks ? wtf you on about , your actually a crack head , theres alot of asians and other people who try to go to greece through our country not turks .

your actually really dumb , your economy shrinked like 10% for so many years and you grow 6.3% oh wow , it will try to get you back to your position 10 years ago after shrinking so much . i advise you get your armenians from our country illegally running away from armenia to work , back to your country :lol:

You are literally repeating the same thing in every post.

Congratulations on a new account Ottoman-Turk.

man im leaving you with your delusion good luck , truths dont change that your countrymen are dying from poverty

You realize that you just proved to me and the rest of PDF that you have no idea what you are talking about. In this year alone, Armenian economy growth was 6.3%, while Azeri economy growth was less than 2 %.

There are lots of illegal Turks in Greece. Don't even try to contest this.

Most investments are into mineral extraction, telecommunications, and IT. Soon it will become self-sufficient in electricity production and will export. Also, tourism industry goes by double digits every year.

Being an unrecognized state has another advantage: it is not subject to international regulation. As a result, Karabakh hosts HUGE deposits of Armenian and Russian weaponry. Offcially though, Karabakh is following the rules:D

So, do you people wish Nagorno-Karabakh remaining as a separate country or merge with Armenia.

Actually occupation of karabakh has done more damage to Armenia than to Azerbaijan. Just imagine an economic strong hostile armenia on our border versus an insignificant poor Armenia with most of its people having fled abroad. From Armenian perspective their actions have been stupid to put it lightly. They are landlocked border isolated poor country which will have to let go of its illusions when sooner or later azeri territory Karabakh(recognized by UN) will return to Azerbaijan.

Back
Top Bottom