What's new

Renewable Energy in Turkey

Tomorrow, there would be new eletricity generation record from Wind power plants (or may not). Its my prediction due to wind expectations for tomorrow. But even if it wont be a record, it will surely have very high production levels.

You know if there is to heavy wind they shut the turbines down.

I really wonder can't we just put a few giant turbines under the water of Istanbul and Canakkale bosphours to generate electricity? I have heard that the water stream power is very strong there.

I really wonder can't we just put a few giant turbines under the water of Istanbul and Canakkale bosphours to generate electricity? I have heard that the water stream power is very strong there.

Probably could be done, but it is probably cheaper to put 10 - 20 wind turbines.. (which they've already done) .. who knows... maybe that would stop submarines whizzing too and fro from the black sea to the Aegean..

too much trash in the sea would just ruin the water turbines.

or some whales :D

does someone know if we have many "underground caves" or holes from salt mines or other mines ? if we have many of those than we could store there wind like a balloon and than you can use this for a generator :) than our windpower can be used more effective because instead of gerenating direcly energy you can store pressure in old mines and than they can work 24 a day when the weather condition is ok.. and we could generate energy when we need it..

Tomorrow, there would be new eletricity generation record from Wind power plants (or may not). Its my prediction due to wind expectations for tomorrow. But even if it wont be a record, it will surely have very high production levels.

As i mentioned yesterday, new record is coming :D

http://www.enerjiatlasi.com/haber/bugun-ruzgar-enerjisi-ile-100-milyon-kwh-elektrik-uretilebilir

62.000 MHh reached, it will mostly be between 90.000-100.000 MHh at the end of the day
https://ytbs.teias.gov.tr/ytbs/frm_login.jsf

6e72c4a6f9124da5bb6a8f01efcfb8b9.png

5,5 % of Turkey's electricity this year is produced by wind turbines

0f99bd883ca34ea9ad48dfd45d6f5117.png

There are two possiblities that happened before;
> Their licenses may be cancelled
> They couldnt make money due to new energy policy

It doesnt matter if those companies are building wind turbines or not, there are thousands of energy companies, and there are confirmed 10.000MW wind turbine projects together with 48.000MW wind turbine project application.

The question is that what is gonna be happened those power plants?

Back
Top Bottom