What's new

Remove Pakistan Completely: Bharat Verma

Didn't expected such a stupidity from someone like Bharat Verma.:hitwall:
Pak is not Bhutan neither India is US to perform such an act.

The fact is otherwise.

A unstable pakistan means more dependent on china for survival as the other option USA is not there.

So if not India-pakistan frendship + no USA + unstable pakistan = more good for china as china takes it as business.

Pak has survived many problems, the first thing they need to do is get out of the War on terror, get in a strong leader, nope it's going need China-Pakistan-India + no USA = Stable Pakistan.

With complete honesty and no sarcasm I say this: atm Pakistan has one of the most corrupt President, PM, and General
This is the perfect time to attack, dont miss your chance before Imran Khan or some other 'real' leader comes

With complete honesty and no sarcasm I say this: atm Pakistan has one of the most corrupt President, PM, and General
This is the perfect time to attack, dont miss your chance before Imran Khan or some other 'real' leader comes

Why attack Pakistan and end up making a mess of our economy ? Better to build up our military strength and economic power so that when your "real" leaders come to the helm of Pakistan's foreign policy , we ll be too powerful to mess with ;)

And the article is as big a wet dream as this one here ---

China should break up India: Chinese strategist - Rediff.com India News

All sensible pakistanis realize that , only the kids see red at every random "opinion" coming from any defense magazine. :lol:

Why attack Pakistan and end up making a mess of our economy ? Better to build up our military strength and economic power so that when your "real" leaders come to the helm of Pakistan's foreign policy , we ll be too powerful to mess with ;)

And the article is as big a wet dream as this one here ---

*cant post links*China should break up India: Chinese strategist - Rediff.com India News[/url]

All sensible pakistanis realize that , only the kids see red at every random "opinion" coming from any defense magazine. :lol:

*sigh* So you imagine india as the peace-loving indifferent economic country it obviously ISN'T? People like you are impossible to convince
Every war has been started by India. And PA is, was and always will be a defensive force - the exact opposite of IA

*sigh* So you imagine india as the peace-loving indifferent economic country it obviously ISN'T? People like you are impossible to convince
Every war has been started by India. And PA is, was and always will be a defensive force - the exact opposite of IA

Every country looks out for its own interests , but my point was we will never deliberately start a conflict as it will be detrimental to our economy . This is common sense .

and as for the bold part its purely a matter of perception --

here
One of your own military men says all wars were started by Pakistan.

Truth about "Who started all the Wars INDIA OR PAKISTAN"... Part - 1 - YouTube

being a Pakistani ex military man in the video--he will be more credible to you than Bharat Verma I believe.

It doesn't do any good to accuse and counter-accuse.

Indians want war than let it be we ruled them for thousand years and we don't have problem to do it again very soon INSHALLAH
U know Indians are already running to find refuge in US...so don't worry about India nomore....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

but Sir! with due respect I don't trust any politician, no matter whoever comes. The all are the faces of the same corrupt coins and system, imposed on us by the West....:smokin:

Screw you all ...this is a BS article....i want Pakistan and India to be friendly. After all we were together once.

A strong Pakistan is in China Interest, Pakistan is our Arc into the Muslim World, Arabian Sea, Indian Ocean, China's energy needs etc etc Pakistan won' be going anywhere.

We do indeed need each other.

Pakistan and China need India. We are all in this together.

India needs to solve her territorial disputes with Pakistan, China, and Nepal according to just and moral principles quickly.

Messing with Pakistan is messing with China, lets repeat this to India this time.
oops then bully with uncle sam lol...so u keep dumb even wen u(PAKISTAN) get attacked by drones???bored of these rhetorics lol...may be u r a false flagger...bettr luck nxt time to instill fear on Indians...

We do indeed need each other.

Pakistan and China need India. We are all in this together.

India needs to solve her territorial disputes with Pakistan, China, and Nepal according to just and moral principles quickly.
We are not the ones sending trained goons to kill innocent live across the border.....dont say India needs to solve if you are in here for a united Asia better say "let us all resolve our differences together"....

U know Indians are already running to find refuge in US...so don't worry about India nomore....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

but Sir! with due respect I don't trust any politician, no matter whoever comes. The all are the faces of the same corrupt coins and system, imposed on us by the West....:smokin:
These highlighted words are all your stuff lols.....want some proof??ok i will provide some thing to show wos running to whom as a refugee

Pakistan asks US to do more
Pak-US trade talks: We deserve more trade, Pakistan tells US – The Express Tribune
oh wait a minute lets look at some links on your so called Indian refugees
Why the US needs India - Economic Times
Why the US needs India - Economic Times

Bharat Verma is to Pakistan as Zaid Hamid is to India.
I read his security review magazine and there are numerous short comings in his analysis.
Should Pakistan break, the influx of refugees will head to the nearest, most attractive option for earning their bread. India is the only country that fits the bill. 4 Million Afghan Refugees are a constant load on our economy, even Afghanistan as a country, whenever the yearly growth estimate for wheat is calculated, smuggling to Afghanistan is always taken as a major factor. That's why a calculated surplus is always added to the result. No imagine at least 50 out of the 180 million Pakistanis head to India to work, that's a lot of extra mouths to feed, and what do you do about smuggling of food into Pakistan ?
That's the reason DPRK has so far been unable to merge with RoK, both countries want it but the influx of refugees into South Korea(especially Seoul) will sink the South Korean economy.
Get it ?

Back
Top Bottom