What's new

Remove Pakistan Completely: Bharat Verma

Don't ever Mess with Pakistan . ((( Agar tum Ungle karo ge tou hum poora hath karin ge )))

That bharat verma the bharti clown...no wonder he has become a clown figure in Pakistan but he managed to brainwash so many Indians.

He might talk about instability in pakistan, while people on other side take about Jehad-e-hind

Sure, but I haven't made a point of highlighting the fact that 'their ideology lives on" ...
there are meany alike, as long as their is hate, people would fan the fire, i just accept the presence, you choose not too

there are meany alike, as long as their is hate, people would fan the fire, i just accept the presence, you choose not too
I choose not to comment on their 'ideology' (and its continuity) in a manner that suggests I support it ...

I choose not to comment on their 'ideology' (and its continuity) in a manner that suggests I support it ...
commenting or not wouldn't make such people vanish, first step to eliminating a problem is identifying them.
such people form extremes of a national policy, one end would say no pakistan, other extreme would suggest india help Pakistan eliminate terror, the govt has to decide which step it should take

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom