What's new

Remove Pakistan Completely: Bharat Verma

Don't ever Mess with Pakistan . ((( Agar tum Ungle karo ge tou hum poora hath karin ge )))

That bharat verma the bharti clown...no wonder he has become a clown figure in Pakistan but he managed to brainwash so many Indians.

He might talk about instability in pakistan, while people on other side take about Jehad-e-hind

Sure, but I haven't made a point of highlighting the fact that 'their ideology lives on" ...
there are meany alike, as long as their is hate, people would fan the fire, i just accept the presence, you choose not too

there are meany alike, as long as their is hate, people would fan the fire, i just accept the presence, you choose not too
I choose not to comment on their 'ideology' (and its continuity) in a manner that suggests I support it ...

I choose not to comment on their 'ideology' (and its continuity) in a manner that suggests I support it ...
commenting or not wouldn't make such people vanish, first step to eliminating a problem is identifying them.
such people form extremes of a national policy, one end would say no pakistan, other extreme would suggest india help Pakistan eliminate terror, the govt has to decide which step it should take

Back
Top Bottom