What's new

Remembering Martyrs of 26/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirvana

BANNED
Reaction score
hindu-martyrs-of-26-11-mumbai.jpg

In the blessed memory of all the brave soldiers and police officers who laid down their lives on Nov 26-30, 2008 in Mumbai, protecting us from the terrorist attacks.

1.Sri Hemant Karkare, Joint Commissioner of Police, ATS, Mumbai

2.Sri Ashok Kamte, ACP, Mumbai East

3.Sri Jaywant Patil, Police Constable

4.Sri Yogesh Patil, Police Constable

5.Sri Ambadas Pawar, Police Constable

6.Sri Mukesh B.Jadhav, Home Guard

7.Sri Rahul Shinde, Constable, State Reserve Police Force

8.Sri M.Chowdhary, Constable, Railway Police Force

9.Sri Arun Chitte, Police Constable

10.Sri Balasaheb Bhosale, Asst. Police Sub-Inspector

11.Sri Tukaram G.Omble, Asst. Police Sub-Inspector, D.B.Marg PS

12.Sri Bapusaheb Durugade, Asst.Police Sub-Inspector, Naigaon PS

13.Sri Prakash P.More, Police Sub-Inspector,L.T.Marg PS

14.Sri Shashank Shinde, CST Railway PS

15.Sri Vijay Saluskar, Police Inspector, Anti-extortion cell, Mumbai

16.Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan, NSG Commando

17.Sri Gajendraji, NSG Commando

Lets bow our heads in homage to those soldiers who sacrificed their lives for the defence of our nation.Condolences with Their Families.

Jai Hind !!

Taj_26_7196_large.jpg

From what I have been told, we have learnt nothing from 26/11. The security in Mumbai is still as bad as it was before.

Sri Hemant Karkare wasn't killed by 26/11 terrorists, he was murdered!
God bless is soul.

From what I have been told, we have learnt nothing from 26/11. The security in Mumbai is still as bad as it was before.

Its Worse , The Metal Detectors That were Put in CST After Attacks are Faulty and Dont Work !

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

God bless is soul.

Please Resist from Putting all Your Non-sense Theories Here , This thread is dedicated to the Martyrs !

Please Resist from Putting all Your Non-sense Theories Here , This thread is dedicated to the Martyrs !

Well keep your non-sense theories for some Indian propaganda site instead of a Pakistani forum. If the thread is dedicated to 26/11 martyrs, remember the deads who actually were killed at the hands of the terrorists.
Sri Hemant Karkare was murdered by your own people, he bacame a martyr indeed but not belonging to 26/11 group.

Well keep your non-sense theories for some Indian propaganda site instead of a Pakistani forum. If the thread is dedicated to 26/11 martyrs, remember the deads who actually were killed at the hands of the terrorists.
Sri Hemant Karkare was murdered by your own people, he bacame a martyr indeed but not belonging to 26/11 group.

dont insult the martyrs,he was killed by kasab(who is not 'our' people) who is a terrorist

Do you want us to have a cry about it? People die, it happens, I'm betting most of them had a hand in their own deaths, for the others, **** happens, get over it.

I'm betting most of them had a hand in their own deaths????
are you serious or is that taught to you in your school,i pity your thinking

Taking advantage of widespread disorder in Mumbai city, Indian police officer Hemant Karkare was gunned down by RAW agents. He had netted the Hindu terrorist group involved in most terrorist attacks in India and had traced its linkage with Indian Army’s serving and retired officers including Lt Col Purohit. He had arrested the whole group and the case was under trial in law court. This discovery was just the tip of the ice burg. Many startling revelations would have surfaced had Karkare lived for some mort time. It was astonishing to note that all the Hindu terrorist groups in India, particularly those espousing Hindutva were patronized by Indian military intelligence, RAW and BJP. Western media is tightlipped over Hindu terrorism and extremism and rogue elements in Indian Army.

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

Dont Feed Him ! just Report Him ! he wants to Derail the Thread

Go ahead, report me for trying to stop false propaganda.

Taking advantage of widespread disorder in Mumbai city, Indian police officer Hemant Karkare was gunned down by RAW agents. He had netted the Hindu terrorist group involved in most terrorist attacks in India and had traced its linkage with Indian Army’s serving and retired officers including Lt Col Purohit. He had arrested the whole group and the case was under trial in law court. This discovery was just the tip of the ice burg. Many startling revelations would have surfaced had Karkare lived for some mort time. It was astonishing to note that all the Hindu terrorist groups in India, particularly those espousing Hindutva were patronized by Indian military intelligence, RAW and BJP. Western media is tightlipped over Hindu terrorism and extremism and rogue elements in Indian Army.

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

zaid hamid seriously grow up

I'm betting most of them had a hand in their own deaths????
are you serious or is that taught to you in your school,i pity your thinking

Your security forces let the siege go on for 72 hours, 11 amatures vs elite forces of Indian Army, coastal guards, paramilitary forces and police. Nine of the attackers were ultimately killed after Israeli and South African commandoes barged in, otherwise the saga could have prolonged. I bet some sick people in your government and military apparatus were waiting and hoping for the casualties to go as high as it could. It just doesn't make sense that 11 terrorists killed 166 people on several floors all by themselves.

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

zaid hamid seriously grow up
Live in denial!

Dude, even Karkare's wife and son have appeared on TV describing how he left home and went into duty as soon as he heard what was happening in mumbai. You can sit at home and make as many theories as you want. But ask yourself this - and this is a rule of thumb for any beleif we hold - are you believing it because thats what you want to believe and thats what will make you happy, or are you belieing it because of widespread evidence and reason? This is a general statement, it will help to clarify your beliefs in many matters. I am not trying to change your mind on this - I have better things to do than feeding a low life troll - I am mentioning this so that others reading it can understand this basic trick of how not to fool one's self.

God bless is soul.

huh... and we hired goons from Pakistan (Ajmal Kasab and team) to kill him... RIP to martyrs...

Your security forces let the siege go on for 72 hours, 11 amatures vs elite forces of Indian Army, coastal guards, paramilitary forces and police. Nine of the attackers were ultimately killed after Israeli and South African commandoes barged in, otherwise the saga could have prolonged. I bet some sick people in your government and military apparatus were waiting and hoping for the casualties to go as high as it could. It just doesn't make sense that 11 terrorists killed 166 people on several floors all by themselves.

please stop the zaid hamid brain farting go and visit the real world
most of the deaths occured in the first few hours of the attack and it took time to kill the terrorists as there were many innocent lives at stake under the terrorist nose and hotels are not the best place to fight terrorists as their design is not planned for combat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom