What's new

Kasab tried to end life in jail, sought forgiveness for 26/11: R R Patil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pity yourself for being so IGNORANT.

Do you know anything about VIDEOS and VIDEOGRAPHY ?

Obviously Not or you wouldn't make that ignorant Comment.

Send me the footage of the Terrorist and I will send it back to you with my Girlfriend in the Video waving a gun.

Do you think when they show Tom Cruise hanging by one hand from a Cliff , he is actually there.

I Produce Professional Shows on Local Public TV Channels I use these kind of tricks all the time in my shows. Of Course you have never been inside of Television Studio so remain ignorant of all these things.

I'm working for TV/Radio/Agency enough years, so do not go there.

The whole world believed what happened. Even Pakistani government admitted the attackers from Pakistan and it was hatched there. Then why this damn 'denial'? They are Ram Singh, Amar Singh?

No surprise that your own terrorists get massive support from your population, due to such propaganda or just ignorance.

Why should we do any thing in your country ? is int it your govt responsible enough to take care of militancy?
u highloighted my post so i think u didnt understand how u didnt give him proper trail ...
his first lawyer got killed mystraiously, second one got his licence cancelled .. all lawyers were pressured to not take his

btw u didnt understand my last post ..never asked you to do anythng in our country

I would leave this on the imagination of Pakistanis to name him once again as Ram singh , Mukesh or suresh, whatever they want too . But truth will remain the same he was a paksitani national trained by extremist in pakistan to kill innocent people on the name of God and religion. .
well if u stop inviding muslims land and stop killing inncoent kashmirs .. that wouldnt have never happened .. if u to tell the truth please buy some chinese fake ball to admit the root cause of problem ...

u highloighted my post so i think u didnt understand how u didnt give him proper trail ...
his first lawyer got killed mystraiously, second one got his licence cancelled .. all lawyers were pressured to not take his

btw u didnt understand my last post ..never asked you to do anythng in our country

well if u stop inviding muslims land and stop killing inncoent kashmirs .. that wouldnt have never happened .. if u to tell the truth please buy some chinese fake ball to admit the root cause of problem ...

Before claming what is not yours , you must buy at cheaper rate those balls . Kashmir belongs to kashmiri pandits . Now go figure. If you don;t have money for cheaper balls ask for aid or soft loan from China :P

We have eliminated someone who unleashed terror attacked in our most vital city,that too by the book of law.

Those who has kept quiet over the drone attacks,abbottabad,attack on SL cricket team,salala incident etc and watched shamelessly when their country is being branded as the capital of terrorism must shut up.Those in glass houses must not throw stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom