What's new

Remember when the JEWS demolish the 3 towers to have their war in Iraq?

Frankly, outrageously stupid people like OP are least of problem.

They are so retarded that after sometime they sound funny.

The more dangerous people are like that British pakistani retard, hussein2016 who is chanting death to infidel in every thread along with some of his al-qaida acolytes; one from germany and another from Egypt.

A dog who barks never bites ;)

@al-Hasani

Since we are on topic of looks, i have observed that your princess has an uncanny resemblance with an Indian actress.

9c221d22a51e293679e0adbc70fd45be.jpg

Sonam-Kapoor1.jpg

tumblr_lzynch1GDg1rphoojo1_400.jpg

092612princess_512x288.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Frankly, outrageously stupid people like OP are least of problem.

They are so retarded that after sometime they sound funny.

The more dangerous people are like that British pakistani retard, hussein2016 who is chanting death to infidel in every thread along with some of his al-qaida acolytes; one from germany and another from Egypt.

I've been saying about those guys for weeks now,in every thread,especially related to Egypt, they ask for people to be killed because they are kaffirs,seems that they don't bother the mods though.

At least Zarvan is polite when he announces you must be killed..."Sir it says so in the Quran" :|

I've been saying about those guys for weeks now,in every thread,especially related to Egypt, they ask for people to be killed because they are kaffirs,seems that they don't bother the mods though.

At least Zarvan is polite when he announces you must be killed..."Sir it says so in the Quran" :|

Zarvan is a bot but he is ethical in a sense that ho had stayed back in Pakistan.

These other guys are immigrants and still hate their hosts.

There is a saying in our country " jis thali mein khaate hain, usime cheed karte hain " which would translate into drilling hole in very plate that you eat in ( though essence is lost in translation ).

Purely pathetic and unethical behavior in my opinion.

Zarvan is a bot but he is ethical in a sense that ho had stayed back in Pakistan.

These other guys are immigrants and still hate their hosts.

There is a saying in our country " jis thali mein khaate hain, usime cheed karte hain " which would translate into drilling hole in very plate that you eat in ( though essence is lost in translation ).

Purely pathetic and unethical behavior in my opinion.

Because of acts of idiots like him even we become potential targets of persecution.

Haven't you seen people responding to his racist comments? At least you should be happy that her and him were defending you even though they were " Muslims " :lol:

However, I reported him already :)

I know, I guess that's something.

Although he's signed up a few user names to 'thank' his own posts.

Al Hasni?:undecided::pissed:

:cheesy:

HH Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel Interview by Christiane Amanpour on her CNN program - YouTube

She is a Najdi with roots to Hijaz!

Please post a video of that Indian actress. She is from Northern India right? Sometimes pictures can lie if you know what I mean. Videos less so.

Spelling mistake.:D

here is a video which i found on internet.

BTW i am not the only one who has noticed this resemblance.

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainm...-kapoor-lookalike-princess-amira-saudi-arabia

Spelling mistake.:D

here is a video which i found on internet.

BTW i am not the only one who has noticed this resemblance.

Bollywood Actress Sonam Kapoor Lookalike of Princess Amira of Saudi Arabia | PINKVILLA

Yeah, inded. There is some resemblance. Maybe the Indian actress has some Arab/Semitic/Western Asian roots? I have seen a lot of Arabian/Arab women with those features. Likewise Northern Indian women.

Anyway we are completely off-topic.

Better start a discussion about Al-Assad the JEW or the JEWISH Hollywood!

Or even better Jewish Yemenite cuisine.

:laughcry:

@Anynomous

I am going to Berlin tomorrow and I will visit a well-known Indian restaurant with two of my siblings. The more Indian food I have eaten the bigger similarities I can see between Yemeni and Indian cuisine:cheesy:

BTW, do you know this certified lunatic? Just for the laugh since this thread is a joke already.

Glenn Beck Predicts New World Order. Global Reset. U.S. Will Be A 3rd World State - YouTube

Try to watch it without laughing. HAHA, it is PRICELESS.

Oh, and guess whose husband owns a large share of FOX NEWS to make matters worse.:rofl:

Haven't you seen people responding to his racist comments? At least you should be happy that her and him were defending you even though they were " Muslims " :lol:

However, I reported him already :)
And your racist/call to murders comments against the arabs on ********, militaryphotos and other sites are punished?

No, they are even enouraged by the moderators. MOSSAD liar
WTF???

Jacques Attali is liked by a lot of politics and economy leaders because he is an exception:
first in the elite school ENA, first in Polytechnics engineering school, then the only one in history of the republic to be the only one to be "special advisor". He was giving advices for any subject to the president Mitterand.
He is writing very interesting book. And his last one about debt is very interesting.

As well he wrote many books about cultural links between Arabs and Jews.
He is not anti Islam at all not anti Arab at all.

Soral ? you know who is this guy?
he is a fascist . he is linked to the "extrême droite"
even anti Israel groups hate him:
Dieudonné, Soral...Quand l'extrême droite cherche à brouiller les cartes... - YouTube

Hahahahaha He's a low-life that nobody loves. He's like Openheimer, Einstein, all JEWS crooks put at their place by money and the relationships.

He's like Bernard Henri Lévy the french billionar philosopher who imose his *** & his ideas on the screens and everybody hate him

Openheimer is supposed to have invented the nuclear bomb, but why Israhell only have their nuclear bomb in 1968 all made by the french? And the E=Mc2 of Einstein is again a theory, so it's impossible that it has served in making the Enola Gay bomb.

It's all JEWS legends made by their medias.

And Soral of course i know him, he's the leader of the anti-zionist movment. A really great man, extremely eloquent and courageous. All you say on him are lies.

There are soo many Saudi Princes on this site! How do I become a Sheik?

what the hell is the third tower, did they blow the under-construction Memorial tower too?:cuckoo:

Back
Top Bottom