What's new

Remember when the JEWS demolish the 3 towers to have their war in Iraq?

images

Epicure.jpg

VS

Attali, the most dangerous NWO french israeli

Jacques-Attali_pics_390.jpg

@Sun Piwa ... stop this jew hating threads and posts, we dont want google to index us wrt those words ... @Jungibaaz @Aeronaut this thread is of low value.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everybody ruling the satanist JEW NATO countries are JEW: Cameron (JEW name, like Sharon), Sarkozy, Obama (JEW mother), Bernard Henri Lévy. All of those war criminals made the libyan war, 120 000 dead in few months

Jew jew jew jew!

Then all we Arabs are DIRTY JEWS. I knew it! The noses are just a Semitic feature since both Arabs and Jews are Semites. Big deal. The so-callled "Roman nose" is also similar to our average noses.

One must be a complete moron to take that as something more than it is.

But let us just say that it is a sign of being a MOSSAD agent or a member of the Bilderberg Group?

How could our Vietnamese friend forget the Jewish Semite Rothschild family?

They are ruling us all and they also control this very forum. All the moderators and the Webmaster are on their payroll.

@Sun Piwa ... stop this jew hating threads and posts, we dont want google to index us wrt those words ... @Jungibaaz @Aeronaut this thread is of low value.

Why don't you google insults on arabs + ******** or militaryphotos?
Go on the JEWS channels you'll see how they insult the muslims

Fortunately in France, we have a strong axis of anti-zionist resistance. It allows us to have those pics.

911.jpg

Affiche-du-livre-Comprendre-l-Empire_2820399-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's amazing how others get banned so easily, but this piece of crap is allowed to pollute the forum.

I guess it's acceptable as long as you don't say boo to Pakistan or anything.

I once posted something about Allah dancing, and was banned for being offensive.

Mods can go **** themselves.

You're just living in denial that the very religion you're following is the root of all terrorism in the known universe.

Muslims obsession over Jews has always amazed me, its interesting that Jews, with their limited population and discriminations against them (in early days) are at the forefront of science whereas majority of Muslims are still obsessed with nonsensical bullshits like "black magic".

Many white supremacists from stormfront.org are also obsessed with Jews. :coffee:

It's amazing how others get banned so easily, but this piece of crap is allowed to pollute the forum.

I guess it's acceptable as long as you don't say boo to Pakistan or anything.

I once posted something about Allah dancing, and was banned for being offensive.

Mods can go **** themselves.

Haven't you seen people responding to his racist comments? At least you should be happy that her and him were defending you even though they were " Muslims " :lol:

However, I reported him already :)

Haven't you seen people responding to his racist comments? At least you should be happy that her and him were defending you even though they were " Muslims " :lol:

However, I reported him already :)

This is true! However, in general, there is still some truth to what he said. I have noticed that there are some here that seem to be able to get away with saying just about anything. Know matter how racist, bigited, and incendiary the comments might be. They eventually get banned yes, but not nearly as fast as some others.

Back
Top Bottom