What's new

Remember the USS Liberty? The US and Israel wish you didn't

The recordings were made by a nearby American surveillance aircraft in the immediate aftermath of the attack.

All it shows is the Israeli cover story, which they knew would be picked up by eavesdroppers

Do you seriously believe that Israeli pilots normally talk to each other in English?

The account by Americans on board USS Liberty differs completely from this Israeli version.

Most of the Middle Eastern and Islamic world has been largely pro-US. The main reason for the anti-Americanism is US actions in pursuance of its support for Israel and the resulting snowball effect.

Emulation is the right word. I think that the Boa Constrictors of the Islamic community have(apparently so) failed and the rat snakes have failed...

When the US military sends hundreds of thousands of American men and women to fight Indians in Kashmir then we can start comparing lobbies.

All it shows is the Israeli cover story, which they knew would be picked up by eavesdroppers

Do you seriously believe that Israeli pilots normally talk to each other in English?

The account by Americans on board USS Liberty differs completely from this Israeli version.

Most of the Middle Eastern and Islamic world has been largely pro-US. The main reason for the anti-Americanism is US actions in pursuance of its support for Israel and the resulting snowball effect.

When the US military sends hundreds of thousands of American men and women to fight Indians in Kashmir then we can start comparing lobbies.

I already provided evidence to the contrary of his statement regarding this incident. It seems he blindly ignored it and repeated the usual narrative. Refer him to post #41.

Those were the independent tapes recorded by American authorities, released on order by an American court. I doubt it that the Israelis got the NSA to erase their files and furnish a completely made up one.

From the article:

The NSA on Tuesday released audiotapes of Israeli pilots and ground control speaking in Hebrew, along with English transcripts.

To sum up, you don't believe the American records on the incident. You don't believe Israeli records corroborating the account. You don't believe the only parties involved in the incident consider it resolved. Just what, in Odin's name, are you trying to get at here? While your concerns about the USS Liberty are heartwarming, I can't help but wonder more insidious motivations may be at play.

Those were the independent tapes recorded by American authorities, released on order by an American court.

From the article:

The NSA on Tuesday released audiotapes of Israeli pilots and ground control speaking in Hebrew, along with English transcripts.

To sum up, you don't believe the American records on the incident. You don't believe Israeli records corroborating the account. You don't believe the only parties involved in the incident consider it resolved. Just what, in Odin's name, are you trying to get at here? While your concerns about the USS Liberty are heartwarming, I can't help but wonder more insidious motivations may be at play.

The NSA didn't release the tapes preceding or during the attack. If you read this thread you would've realized that.

The NSA didn't release the tapes preceding or during the attack. If you read this thread you would've realized that.

So? It's the NSA, not a file sharing community that dishes out all the dirt they have on request. The tapes they did release were their own. And it matches exactly what the Israelis said about a case of mistaken identity.

That is unless you believe "everyone is on the act" narrative.

That means they have something to hide. Go look at post #41 which puts a hole in the notion that this wasn't intentional.

Read my previous post. Slowly this time and not just the "so". The NSA isn't an online library. The court ordered a specific transcript, they did as told. They do not exist to clarify questions conspiracy nuts have.

Read my previous post. Slowly this time and not just the "so". The NSA isn't an online library. The court ordered a specific transcript, they did as told. They do not exist to clarify questions that conspiracy nuts have.

Read post #41, and quit going over the top. The American have a legitimate concern to know why no tapes preceding or during the sustained 1 hour long plus attack were released. However, thanks to efforts made by the Chicago Tribune. We received more Israeli transcripts which suggest otherwise. To put as off as 'conspiracy nuts' is premature from you.

Gain some rationality. I'm sure that would be asking for too much as the Israeli rod is far up your Indian azz.

Go produce toilets for your nation before discussing a topic on a region you have no connection to.

Read post #41, and quit going over the top. The American have a legitimate concern to know why no tapes preceding or during the sustained 1 hour long plus attack were released. However, thanks to efforts made by the Chicago Tribune. We received more Israeli transcripts which suggest otherwise. To put as off as 'conspiracy nuts' is premature from you.

Gain some rationality. I'm sure that would be asking for too much as the Israeli rod is far up your Indian azz.

Go produce toilets for your nation before discussing a topic on a region you have no connection to.

You mad bro? :lol:

If the public had legitimate concerns or if the issue had popular support, the case would've been reopened like the JFK assassination. Unfortunately, and hilariously, I don't see anything of the sort happening when it comes to the USS Liberty incident.

You mad bro? :lol:

If the public had legitimate concerns or if the issue had popular support, the case would've been reopened like the JFK assassination. Unfortunately, and hilariously, I don't see anything of the sort happening when it comes to the USS Liberty incident.

It's not about what you see or don't see. If you're confident about your statements you wouldn't be here trying to stomp on the truth. :lol:

The last opinion we need is an Indian irrational opinion. You yet again ignored the source in post #41 since you refuse to believe anything other than your dogma.

Meanwhile more of your woman are getting gang raped by their own countrymen. Yet defending a state with one of the worst public records is a top priority for you. Despicable Indians. :lol:

It's not about what you see or don't see. If you're confident about your statements you wouldn't be here trying to stomp on the truth. :lol:

The last opinion we need is an Indian irrational opinion. You yet again ignored the source in post #41 since you refuse to believe anything other than your dogma.

Meanwhile more of your woman are getting gang raped by their own countrymen. Yet defending a state with one of the worst public records is a top priority for you. Despicable Indians. :lol:

I'm not really in the mood for slinging mud tonight. :angel:

Enjoy your thread and good luck on getting the case reopened. I'm out.

I'm currently brainstorming for ideas that could appeal to the American public. :D

For my Indian-American minority, I will have 24/7 biryani chains straight out of the federal budget. :D
hazzy for president :usflag::usflag:

Back
Top Bottom