What's new

Religious circumcision of kids a crime - German court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Circumcision should be done by doctors with anesthesia, the thoughts of doing it without anesthesia giving me creeps. :fie:

That is your opinion, you can babble about molestation but circumspection has been around longer than you and Germany.
They won't outlaw it.

Great arguments. Bravo. You are probably the reincarnate of Einstein.

The the head of the penis is not exactly skin. It's similar to your eyes, it is sensitive and on an intact person it appears to be smooth and wet. Like the eye, it has a cover to protect it's sensitivity.

Religious schools do better in exams compared to normal state schools so as a parent where would u like to send your children? bear in mind the religious schools must be equal and teach about all world religions.

I just don't like any schools run by religious trusts,,whether it is Christian, Muslim, Hindu or other religions. Hope one day in India we can get rid of this..but sadly thats far far away.

I support our Jewish friends on this matter and im willing to bet $1000 it will never be banned :agree:

Comparing knives to penises... You can't see the flaw in your logic?

Actually knives are not part of the body while foreskin is. You can give back Sikh his Kripan but not the foreskin once cut.

I just don't like any schools run by religious trusts,,whether it is Christian, Muslim, Hindu or other religions. Hope one day in India we can get rid of this..but sadly thats far far away.

That is your choice but I do not think its a issue and as a parent I would not mind my children learning in a school where the exam marks were higher to that of state funded schools.

I support our Jewish friends on this matter and im willing to bet $1000 it will never be banned :agree:

Maybe not this decade, but eventually, after the Second World War is out of the minds of the new generations, they will.

Why would you say it would result in Broken Britian? the ISKCON school in Harrow permits all backgrounds and is a award winning place now if u compare that with state schools you will see that students achieve higher marks in Religious schools.
The reason schools exist is not for getting high marks, but to give all round education to children. People of other faith still feel awckward sending their kids to school of other faith. Although they permit kids of other faith, but overall level it leads to segregation of children based on faiths. BTW catholic schools do give preference to catholic kids.

3 million Muslims in Germany alone, that is the logic behind it not being outlawed.
no, it has more to do with jews and their special pleading (and talking about holocust/antisemitism at drop of a hat)

Maybe not this decade, but eventually, after the Second World War is out of the minds of the new generations, they will.

Not a chance mate we will make sure it will never happen and Jews and Hindus control the world :whistle:

Actually knives are not part of the body while foreskin is.
Children are born into certain faiths and you're arguing against the basis of an entire religion.

I was circumcised when i was born, and i would be furious if my parents did not do it in my infancy. It is extremely painful as you grow older, as any Muslim will tell you.

The best way to stop the practice is to allow the child to sue the parents or doctor when he is older. Unfortunately as of now the doctors make your parents (who are assumed to be acting in your interest) sign an agreement that makes them free of liability.

Cutting of foreskin is the religious reason for Jews/Muslims and carrying Kripan is the religious reason for Sikhs..but no where in the world Sikhs are allowed to do carry Kripans to airplanes and Sikhs till hadn't made an issue out of it.

Your analogy is completely wrong. Carrying a knife and that too at an airport is different from being circumcised.

Here's an analogy that actually makes sense: Banning circumcision is like banning Sikhs from wearing their turban.

BTW, circumcision has health benefits as proven by medical research. Men who are circumcised are less likely to contract STD's and other infection.

There is some evidence that circumcision has health benefits, including:

A decreased risk of urinary tract infections.
A reduced risk of sexually transmitted diseases in men.
Protection against penile cancer and a reduced risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners.
Prevention of balanitis (inflammation of the glans) and balanoposthitis (inflammation of the glans and foreskin).
Prevention of phimosis (the inability to retract the foreskin) and paraphimosis (the inability to return the foreskin to its original location).

Circumcision also makes it easier to keep the end of the penis clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom