What's new

Religious circumcision of kids a crime - German court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, if I gave you such impression, trust me, no ill will involved. I dont like people use special pleading and get priviledge.
This is not special treatment, this is not murder, this is not a devilish act deplored by all decent men. This is part of a religion which began over 3800 years ago, an extremely important part which Jews continued to perform through millenniums.

Sir, I already agreed( have read that article). Issue is, in medical fraternity, it is still a debate unresolved. (Compared to say mass vaccination).
The question is whether such mass circumcision can bring more reward than cost and pain it involves.

AFAIK, Circumcision is not mandatory in Islam but only recommended and most of the Muslims circumcise because of it's benefits. What pain? almost every Muslim is circumcised along with majority of Christians and Jews and whatever the pain a child may have for a day or two, it never happens afterwards and see the advantage you have for the rest of your life? --- Low risk of aids etc

This is not special treatment, this is not murder, this is not a devilish act deplored by all decent men. This is part of a religion which began over 3800 years ago, an extremely important part which Jews continued to perform through millenniums.
That to me IS special pleading, imagine if I practised an african religion which is 5000 years old, and involved female circumcision. Do you think I should be allowed. Why would the fact that it is 'important' religious act for jews be any more important?

AFAIK, Circumcision is not mandatory in Islam but only recommended and most of the Muslims circumcise because of it's benefits. What pain? almost every Muslim is circumcised along with majority of Christians and Jews and whatever the pain a child may have for a day or two, it never happens afterwards and see the advantage you have for the rest of your life? --- Low risk of aids etc
That bolded bit sir, is a lie.

That to me IS special pleading, imagine if I practised an african religion which is 5000 years old, and involved female circumcision. Do you think I should be allowed. Why would the fact that it is 'important' religious act for jews be any more important?
How about this? Why give infants vaccines? We need to wait a few years, till the age of consent so they may choose themselves if they would like a vaccine against flesh eating diseases. It's their right to choose, after all, an infant can't make such a decision.

I won't go into religion since your own logic would fail you, when it comes to your religion.

Actually it pains a lot when you are grown up... but as a child you don't even remember when you were circumcised. Imagine you are married and getting circumcised... it's hell of a problem for elders :lol:

I don't even care about circumcision that much, it's not even vital in Islam. Although, I'm happy I was :D And I would recommend it to all of you.
Thanks. If I ever need it, I will get circumcised. I have nothing against it as such ( nor do I have anything against appendectomy)

This is the time when Jews and Muslims can unite and fight for, at least in Germany.

Germans tried to ban our holy Swastika we took them to EU and won :agree:

Actually it pains a lot when you are grown up... but as a child you don't even remember when you were circumcised. Imagine you are married and getting circumcised... it's hell of a problem for elders :lol:
Very true, no one remembers such a thing at infancy while performing it once you get older... it is extremely painful.

This is the time when Jews and Muslims can unite and fight for, at least in Germany.

Well if we start thinking about the common things about religion, it's almost same a part from few differences and then "some" troll books written by the unqualified scholars :lol:

back to topic

I enjoyed reading the mixed POW of different nationality/ religions posters-
Thats how a discussion should be-

btw Germans are inherently Racists people-

Very true, no one remembers such a thing at infancy while performing it once you get older... it is extremely painful.

I cant say without undergoing myself(I dont need it), but here is one guy. Some say it reduces pleasure but it seems to work for him:

Hi Mark,I was circumcised 3 years ago at the age of 29. Basically my foreskin had always been tight and sex was pretty uncomfortable. I was mega embarrased about it and it took me ages to goto the doc. The thing that swung it for me was that she said that during sex if your foreskin is tight there is a risk it could retract and not return to its normal position which would be mega painful and require an emergency operation.I saw a consultant about 6 weeks after my first visit to the doc then got my op about 7 months later i thinkAttended at the hospital at 8am and was out by 1pm the same day. Was put to sleep and woke up with no side effects and no pain. Apparantly after surgery while your still asleep they give you an injection to keep it numb for a while. Went home with a weeks supply of co proxamol.Wear loose boxers and joggies on the day of the op coz u dont really want anything pressing on it. I only had a small loose gauze bandage on it which came off about 2 days later. As for pain, i really thought it would be bloody painful but i can honestly say it was no big deal. Sure you have to move slowly and try and keep clothing off it for a few days but i've had cuts on my fingers that have been more painful. My own GP prescribed me a box of 100 co proxomol and out of the 100 i still have 98 left lol. I honestly did'nt need them.The stitches disolve on their own and i was bathing every day to help it heal. I was off work for 3 weeks but only took longer coz im a cop and obviously wanted to make sure things were fully healed b4 some %&*$# felt like booting me in the nuts :-)As for loss of sensation, i have never noticed any difference, enjoy sex even more now coz its pain free and u can relax more knowing its sorted.I can honestly say its the best thing thats happened to me, i have no regrets whatsoever and i'm sure you will be the same too.Good luck m8 and if you want to know anything else just ask :-)P.S. Only thing that was difficult was trying not to take hard ons. U dont really want to burst the stitches so naughty thoughts/ playing with yourself/ and sex are a no no for at least 3 weeks. Think i waited 4 b4 sex just to be on the safe side, but what a night that was

Adult circumcision - any advice? :: Men's Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom