What's new

Religious circumcision of kids a crime - German court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mark,I was circumcised 3 years ago at the age of 29. Basically my foreskin had always been tight and sex was pretty uncomfortable. I was mega embarrased about it and it took me ages to goto the doc.
Adult circumcision - any advice? :: Men's Health

I see this post as a positive news of circumcision? When the child is gone through this process he does not even have such issues after marriage life... but since this person was not circumcised in childhood he had to go through this painful process after 3 years of marriage and he literally missed the love for 3 years :rofl:

But then there is nothing wrong in being circumcised at any age but he did after 3 years of marriage and the chances of Aids were greater

Some of you guys are being really silly here when you state that the child is unable to give consent. Parents look after their children and are guardians.

You could extrapolate this non consent none sense to the extent that when Muslims Hindus Jewish or any other religion adherents teach their children their religion-surely you could simply state that parents are brainwashing their children could you not??

Why are Germans generally Christian? Cos their parents were Christians who harmed their kids by brainwashing them without consent.

These German judges were insensitive in coming to this judgement. No doubt it will be thrown out in a superior court with a judge with intellect

Some of you guys are being really silly here when you state that the child is unable to give consent. Parents look after their children and are guardians.

You could extrapolate this non consent none sense to the extent that when Muslims Hindus Jewish or any other religion adherents teach their children their religion-surely you could simply state that parents are brainwashing their children could you not??

Why are Germans generally Christian? Cos their parents were Christians who harmed their kids by brainwashing them without consent.

These German judges were insensitive in coming to this judgement. No doubt it will be thrown out in a superior court with a judge with intellect
agree but the point Hinduguy is making is the children's has to go through the physical pain. Giving them religious teachings, school, applying for their passport or anything does not give them any physical pain and they always have the option to convert or change their name from the passport when they grow up. But whatever happened with them physically is going to remain with them forever

How about this? Why give infants vaccines? We need to wait a few years, till the age of consent so they may choose themselves if they would like a vaccine against flesh eating diseases. It's their right to choose, after all, an infant can't make such a decision.

I won't go into religion since your own logic would fail you, when it comes to your religion.

Lol, you can bring 'my religion' logic, and I can assure you, I will be the last person to hide behind religious practice and dogma.

About vaccination, there is a consensus already that mass vaccination leads to better health, no such consensus for mass circumcision yet. Its still done based on religion, not based on health, I am afraid.

If and when such consensus evolves, I will be lining up probably infront of the gp. :)

Look your Parents brought u into the world if they wanna give u a clip round the ear or circumstice you that is their choice, your still a kid and not 16 so can't do anything but cry hahahaha and if u did that ill give u another slap:lol:

agree but the point Hinduguy is making is the children's has to go through the physical pain. Giving them religious teachings, school, applying for their passport or anything does not give them any physical pain and they always have the option to convert or change their name from the passport when they grow up. But whatever happened with them physically is going to remain with them forever

Parents have the right to make changes to a child's life without his/her consent.
If the state wants to interfere this much,they may aswell take care of the kids....
Until the time Parents remain responsible for bringing up their kids,they have the right to mould the child's life as per tgheir wishes....Circumscision included...

I see this post as a positive news of circumcision? When the child is gone through this process he does not even have such issues after marriage life... but since this person was not circumcised in childhood he had to go through this painful process after 3 years of marriage and he literally missed the love for 3 years :rofl:

But then there is nothing wrong in being circumcised at any age but he did after 3 years of marriage and the chances of Aids were greater
Yes, it does support cicumcision, I know. I was just pointing that it is not as painful as you people suggest.
It is done for the right person, he got the right treatment, his life sorted.
I dont belong to anti cicrcumcision brigade as such. (or anti appendectomy for that matter)

Parents have the right to make changes to a child's life without his/her consent.
If the state wants to interfere this much,they may aswell take care of the kids....
Until the time Parents remain responsible for bringing up their kids,they have the right to mould the child's life as per tgheir wishes....Circumscision included...
Of course vast majority of parents have only goodwill for their kids, and they do what they think is best for their kids.
There are many parents who think beating up their kids will make them better, but now we know it does not.

No you should not 'mould' your child's life.

Your analogy is completely wrong. Carrying a knife and that too at an airport is different from being circumcised.

Here's an analogy that actually makes sense: Banning circumcision is like banning Sikhs from wearing their turban.

BTW, circumcision has health benefits as proven by medical research. Men who are circumcised are less likely to contract STD's and other infection.

There is some evidence that circumcision has health benefits, including:

A decreased risk of urinary tract infections.
A reduced risk of sexually transmitted diseases in men.
Protection against penile cancer and a reduced risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners.
Prevention of balanitis (inflammation of the glans) and balanoposthitis (inflammation of the glans and foreskin).
Prevention of phimosis (the inability to retract the foreskin) and paraphimosis (the inability to return the foreskin to its original location).

Circumcision also makes it easier to keep the end of the penis clean

1 more.

Little Johnnie without foreskin looks better, and seems to have a personality !! :partay:

"It had no face, no personality. It was like a martian."
- Elaine Banis, describing an uncircumsized penis, in "The Bris ( Seinfeld)"

Last edited by a moderator:

hinduguy is still wrong because psychological damage always in due course has physical manifestations and on occasion is irreversible

Lol, you can bring 'my religion' logic, and I can assure you, I will be the last person to hide behind religious practice and dogma.

About vaccination, there is a consensus already that mass vaccination leads to better health, no such consensus for mass circumcision yet. Its still done based on religion, not based on health, I am afraid.

If and when such consensus evolves, I will be lining up probably infront of the gp. :)
I won't go into your religion because i respect Hinduism. As i have enough respect not to judge Hinduism, since it the faith of friends of mine.

There are many medical reasons supporting circumcision and those that are against, you may choose to do what you will. But you will not force your believes unto others.

I won't go into your religion because i respect Hinduism. As i have enough respect not to judge Hinduism, since it the faith of friends of mine.

There are many medical reasons supporting circumcision and those that are against, you may choose to do what you will. But you will not force your believes unto others.

Buddy Hindus can't judge anyone's religion or their law I think hinduguy does not agree with this on a personal level but in a religious sense he cant say to anyone that is not allowed.

This topic soo reminds me of this discussion. The denial of Christopher Hitchens in this video is actually a perfect example to understand why people who do not understand this issue comes up against it. This law will obviously will not work but the key issue here is to make these kind of people understand who from time to time come up against it.

Not on the basis of facts but just that it is somewhat religiously connected.

Last edited by a moderator:
They will lose because of the Jewish Power. The Jews own their A$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom