What's new

Religious circumcision of kids a crime - German court

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to some scientific studies it is recommended. I am sure that I read that circumcision reduces the chance of catching for example aids when having heterosexual sex

Are you dor real Aryan B?
Can u pls provide us a link tht circu... actually prevents AIDS??
if any thing the Gland will be better exposed to the virus when in the reproductive organ of a female... dont believe in everything U read... try to reason it too bud ;)

But you get reduced sexual pleasure due to insensitivity of the skin. :)

hence delayed ejaculation ;)

According to some scientific studies it is recommended. I am sure that I read that circumcision reduces the chance of catching for example aids when having heterosexual sex

:rofl::rofl:

Fruits of Pakistani Education!:lol:

if any thing the Gland will be better exposed to the virus when in the reproductive organ of a female... dont believe in everything U read... try to reason it too bud ;)

hence delayed ejaculation ;)
The it's like adding Inches to Your D..ick. The real "skill" and accompanied pleasure is in controlling it with mind and Techniques not numbing the part. You know what i mean, if have it. Ignore is otherwise.

It improves their hygine and cleanliness...stops all the krap being stuck in the foreskin...
The court should prove theor decision on scientific grounds....

Any link suggesting that some one died or someones p3nis had to be chopped off / amputated coz they werent clean coz of a foreskin? foreskin is just approx 1 cm. too big for the Gland.. its not like a trunk of an Elephant mate ...

This topic soo reminds me of this discussion. The denial of Christopher Hitchens in this video is actually a perfect example to understand why people who do not understand this issue comes up against it. This law will obviously will not work but the key issue here is to make these kind of people understand who from time to time come up against it.

Not on the basis of facts but just that it is somewhat religiously connected.

Christopher Hitchens is a Bigot and a nutjob and his comment about attributing female genital circumcision to Islam is mind blowing. Female circumcision is an African Cultural tradition and NOT Islamic. I don't know of any female genital circumsion tradition amongst the Muslims of South Asia or Iran or Turkey.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know about the pain. It becomes more painful as a child grows up, that is why parents have it done when it is still a baby.

I don't know why my parents didn't :confused:

Because, unlike you they were sensible people?

Christopher Hitchens is a nutjob and his comment about attributing female genital circumcision to Islam is mind blowing. Female circumcision is an African Cultural tradition and NOT Islamic. I don't know of any female genital circumsion tradition amongst the Muslims of South Asia or Iran or Turkey.

I know it's hard for you to understand anything Hitchens says. The point made was about the equivalence of rabbi's casual defense of Circumcision with a Mullah's justification of female circumcision (don't say learned ones don't, People have been justifying this on religious/cultural grounds and here UK incidents get reported). He did not imply that Islam ordains the practice. Rather he implied that people hinder the progress/debate on the basis of religious and cultural sensibilities which needless to say is mind blowing for irreligious people.

Buddy Hindus can't judge anyone's religion or their law I think hinduguy does not agree with this on a personal level but in a religious sense he cant say to anyone that is not allowed.

One of the reasons why i respect Hinduism and Hindus.

Still, it's the principle. Insulting my religion does not earn points in my book. Nor him using "Jews should not get special treatment" while the vast majority circumcised in the world are Muslim.

P.S for anyone doubting the health benefits:

Clean-Cut: Study Finds Circumcision Helps Prevent HIV and Other Infections

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=circumcision-penis-microbiome-hiv-infection

In fact, the foreskin's anatomical function actually amplifies the risks. In uncircumcised men the foreskin covers and protects the tip of the penis, paradoxically making the skin there more delicate and prone to microscopic abrasions. These tiny injuries promote inflammation, Fauci says, allowing the virus to come into closer contact with target immune cells. The moist environment that forms under the foreskin also enhances the growth of microbes on the penis's tip, Fauci adds, further stimulating immune responses near the skin's surface.

One of the reasons why i respect Hinduism and Hindus.

Still, it's the principle. Insulting my religion does not earn points in my book. Nor him using "Jews should not get special treatment" while the vast majority circumcised in the world are Muslim.

P.S for anyone doubting the health benefits:

Clean-Cut: Study Finds Circumcision Helps Prevent HIV and Other Infections

Clean-Cut: Study Finds Circumcision Helps Prevent HIV and Other Infections: Scientific American

In fact, the foreskin's anatomical function actually amplifies the risks. In uncircumcised men the foreskin covers and protects the tip of the penis, paradoxically making the skin there more delicate and prone to microscopic abrasions. These tiny injuries promote inflammation, Fauci says, allowing the virus to come into closer contact with target immune cells. The moist environment that forms under the foreskin also enhances the growth of microbes on the penis's tip, Fauci adds, further stimulating immune responses near the skin's surface.

I agree with you 100% friend I have many Jewish friends and know quite a bit about Jewish law and how important it is for your people. Please see this video to see how we Hindus are building a strong partnership with our Jewish friends:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is better to be circumcised as you avoid many diseases and infections.

Also it is better to do it to a boy when he is a baby.

Who wants to get it sliced at 18? :rofl:

They do it with lasers today and without pain, recommended for anyone who missed it in his early childhood.
By the way most Germans get circumcised in early childhood so what is the fuss about this incident.

Ok seriously though. If any government starts poking it's nose into my son's penis, believe me, i will be going to holy war.

This Indonesian mate of mine got his done when he was 21/22. It was hilarious, he moaned about it for almost a year, apparently stung really bad:lol:

It does NOT prevent 100% but reduced the risk by a great number...
=
& u asked for evidence,,, it's in medical text books go read ,,,

W.H.O.
male circumcision reduces the risk of heterosexually acquired HIV infection in men by approximately 60%.

C.D.C.
Several types of research have documented that male circumcision significantly reduces the risk of HIV acquisition by men during penile-vaginal sex.
=

It's NOT exposure of Glans, it entry of virus in urethra & potential space inside prepuce holds virus viable for longer time & also afterwards unclean environment is maintained ... hence increasing chances of virus successfully entering urethra ...

Plus penile cancer thing that i wrote about before ...

I think religious circumcision should not be carried out by parents. It should be a personal choice that people can decide for themselves when they grow older.

“Bailey & Love’s Test Books of Surgery” states
that cancer of penis is 6 times more common in Un-circumcised THAN in circumcised -&- if one is circumcised after age of 6-year, he has almost same risk of penile cancer as an Un-circumcised one so circumcision is beneficial only before age 6. Also penile cancer is almost exclusively found in un-circumcised ppl.

Cervical cancer in female partner increases if male is un-circumcised :- "Interestingly, cancer of the cervix -- which comprises about 25 percent of the cancer of women in general -- is very rare among Jewish women." Wrote Dr. Louis Lasagna,

Chances of spread of HIV are much more in uncircumcised males & their partners.

=
=
=

Wikipedia

I Quote:-
"Circumcision during infancy or in childhood provides partial protection against penile cancer, but this is not the case when performed in adulthood"

=
=
=

& if they attempted to attack Islam through this court decision, then let them be informed :)

Jesus was circumcised: Luke:2:21
It was a command from God(which can’t be without any reason): Gen:21:4
Being UN-circumcised is being unclean: Acts:7:51
Only circumcised ppl agreed with teachings of deciples: Acts:10:45 & Acts:11:2
UN-circumcised ppl were “BAD”: Acts:11:3
Paul & Barnabas had no problem with circumcision: Acts:15:1-2
BUT when christianity spread to Un-circumcised ppl(Acts:15:3) & some insisted that new converts should circumcise(Acts:15:5), then Paul changed the rules(Gal:5:2...) to make things easy for new converts.

Ok seriously though. If any government starts poking it's nose into my son's penis, believe me, i will be going to holy war.

You could also pack your bags and go back to Pakistan or another country for the values you seek.

Rather than 'going to holy war', a better option would be to excel in the legal, financial or media professions and work the system from within to control the desired outcomes. It is the longer, harder route, which is why it is not known to the simpleton firebrand mullahs, but, ultimately, it delivers far better results.

You could also pack your bags and go back to Pakistan or another country for the values you seek.

What right do you have to tell a US citizen to pack up his bags and go anywhere. He is not living in your miserable hellhole of a country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom