What's new

Rehman Malik Doesn't even know 'BISMILLAH'

Just answer my questions:

1) Are you not culturally punjabis since thousands of years as your forefathers were?

In prophet's time there were non Arab Muslims also living with him. Being a Muslim is first and foremost then being an Arab or Punjabi or Sindhi or Gujarati or any other race.

I once read that Salman Al Farsi (a Persian companion of the prophet) was in a majlis of Arabs. All the Arabs were talking about their ancestry and saying my mother is from so and so tribe my father is from so and so tribe. Then one of them turned to Salman Al Farsi and asked him whose son are you? He was meaning that he is not from one of the Arab tribes. And Salman al-farsi could have answered saying I am the son of Persia, son of city of faris, or the son of kisra, caesura, instead he said "I am Salman, the son of Islam from the children of Adam."

2) Is it not that Bismilla and other such things are Arbi tradition that has not been in Pakjab (pakistani punjab) 2-3 hundred years ago?

We Pakistanis whether Punjabis or Sindhis or any other race know these things long before "2-3 hundred years ago" actually we know it for more than a thousand years now.

We Muslims a very big majority of us whether Punjabis or Sindhis or Indonesian or Filipinos or Malaysians or Australians or Americans or Europeans or any any other race know how to read the Qur'an in Arabic and how to say the religious supplications in Arabic even if we do no know the meaning but we can pronounce it correctly and orderly by 90%

3) Would you expect that 2-3 hundred years down the line your grand children should imitate and carry forward todays western culture that most of you people live? Completely embracing something totaly new and foreign?

If they imitate the "real Islamic values" whether it be part of western culture or eastern culture then of course we have no problem with it.

Sorry for answering the questions which were not asked to me but as a Muslim i felt that i should answer it also.

Religion is someones personal matter but as Rehman Malik is a public office bearer so he should know all this.
Let me tell you that many of the taliban captured by Army too did not know the Kalmas of Islam.

Well okay probably they did not attend any Qur'an classes.

But Rahman Malik must have attended Qur'an classes while he was kid. He declares himself a learned man and any learned Mulsim knows the daily supplications very well in Arabic. Bismillah is said by all Muslims in almost everything when starting to do it.

sory in place of reply i pressed thanks button

on topic.
its not funny it shamefullllll
lanat ho
baighairat ko Bismillah parhini nahi ati and you think its funny .......
a pure muslims cant say not knowing bislmillah is funny...

In addition to the above:

It is not only shameful but more than that. In the Islamic Republic of Pakistan we have a minster and/or ministers (don't know maybe there are many other ministers and/or politicians having difficulty in saying the daily supplications correctly) who does not know the first 3 words that are used before starting anything. These 3 words are also used before reciting the Qur'an. Probably this/these ministers/politicians don't read the Qur'an even at least once a week on Friday.

Religion is someones personal matter but as Rehman Malik is a public office bearer so he should know all this.
Let me tell you that many of the taliban captured by Army too did not know the Kalmas of Islam.

then they are "fake" taliban if u know what i mean

sory in place of reply i pressed thanks button

on topic.
its not funny it shamefullllll
lanat ho
baighairat ko Bismillah parhini nahi ati and you think its funny .......
and a muslims who do his job according to teaching of Islam is better then any one in this world. he will never lie, never bribe, pay Zakah, never theft, and i can give you a long list but rather then admiting to mistakes you people jump to mullah falana falana.......
i think pakistan should be converted to liberal pakistan like france. na apny man behan ko kuch keh sako gay. na beti ko. aur na tumharey man bap tumhein kuch keh sakeyin. or people who are libral should go to europ away from these mullahs country. a pure muslims cant say not knowing bislmillah is funny...

Actually it is funny how you extremists get your panties up in a bunch after some minor things like this. Im not a fan of Rehman Malik but you targeting him because he cannot say bismillah properly is just low. Believe it or not 5 time praying, 10 hajj going mullahs are one of the biggest liars and cheats I have seen. Not to mention they are the biggest proof of hypocrites. It was you Mullahs and Jamaat e islamis that called Pakistan, Na Pakistan and Quaid e Azam, Kaafir e Azam. You guys should be sent to work camps.

And I don't consider my self a Muslim so I could say whatever I want.

Actually it is funny how you extremists get your panties up in a bunch after some minor things like this. Im not a fan of Rehman Malik but you targeting him because he cannot say bismillah properly is just low. Believe it or not 5 time praying, 10 hajj going mullahs are one of the biggest liars and cheats I have seen. Not to mention they are the biggest proof of hypocrites. It was you Mullahs and Jamaat e islamis that called Pakistan, Na Pakistan and Quaid e Azam, Kaafir e Azam. You guys should be sent to work camps.

now u should be ashamed for repeating everything again n again, n u should always spell "Islam" with capital I.

n u calling us all extremists? yep western media controlled ur brain u idiot,

seriously if u weren't my Pakistani brother then i would have given u some trash talk right now.

now u should be ashamed for repeating everything again n again, n u should always spell "Islam" with capital I.

n u calling us all extremists? yep western media controlled ur brain u idiot,

seriously if u weren't my Pakistani brother then i would have given u some trash talk right now.

I don't think you know the correct definition of extremism. I don't know what western media has to do with this. Instead of blaming everything on the West, Israel and India you should look at your own self and your fellow people.
And yes Im repeating the same thing because Im getting the same questions. Like honestly Rehman Malik's religion should not be important to you. If he is a muslim or non muslim then let it be. Him not knowing how to say bismillah isn't hurting you is it? I don't know why you people put religion into every single thing.

In logic it is called Hasty Generalization.... and It is a fallacy.

I don't think you know the correct definition of extremism. I don't know what western media has to do with this. Instead of blaming everything on the West, Israel and India you should look at your own self and your fellow people.
And yes Im repeating the same thing because Im getting the same questions. Like honestly Rehman Malik's religion should not be important to you. If he is a muslim or non muslim then let it be. Him not knowing how to say bismillah isn't hurting you is it? I don't know why you people put religion into every single thing.

i dont have a problem with what ur repeating, i have problem that ur keep repeating Quid-e-Azam's name with that word "kafir".

and dude if u hate mullahs so much, then just thinking about them, thats all

Like honestly Rehman Malik's religion should not be important to you. If he is a muslim or non muslim then let it be. Him not knowing how to say bismillah isn't hurting you is it? I don't know why you people put religion into every single thing.

He is a Muslim (unless if i am mistaken) and he is a Minister in an Islamic country called Islamic Republic of Pakistan. and if he does not know the very simple and basic things about Islam he is not eligible to hold any government office.

Imagine he being in another Islamic country like Indonesia or attending a gathering of Muslims from non-Muslim countries (leave alone addressing a gathering of Arabs) and he recites one of the smallest chapters of the Qur'an or the bismilla wrongly. How shameful it will be for the Pakistanis who claim they are from an Islamic country.

In last 64 years tell me a single name, or a single person who was elected on merit. Problem is the selection.....Pakisatni people select wrong people. Pakistan will never come out ffrom disappointed sitituation untill the come on a single board.

Back
Top Bottom