What's new

Regional power confronts China over East Sea

bZPcf.jpg

your country is too weak and dont' make people laugh,and US and RUssia won't do anything,Philippo insiders admitted that fact.nobody cares about Vietnam
where are you, corward china pilots,keep crying, loser. We're hunting you in Spratly now :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you in a dream world ? Do you really think that ASEAN due to the $ you think you have given they will be subservient to you ? When it comes to sovereignty each country will give its intersts the highest significance .... No country need to spill blood for Vietnam, all they need to do is oppose peacefully and on international forums the Chinese ambitions of dominating the entire East sea (SCS) and that will be good enough to counter you guys .... Since the seas of SCS are so significant for international trade and commerce it is not just upto China to unilaterally decide what its fate is going to be !

There is no need for India or Russia or US to spill blood , we just need astute diplomacy to keep Chinese hegemonic aspirations at bay and we are already doing that !

Stop talking trash or may be your iq just wont allow you to? Name me one country that is taking side during the falkland conflict?

we send patrol ships cruising along the Vienamese coastline for weeks,where were those Vietnamese ships?they just ran away,haha

Stop talking trash or may be your iq just wont allow you to? Name me one country that is taking side during the falkland conflict?
We only need to get weapons support, that's enough, fighting against coward china is just piece of cake, even VN women also can do it:P
tubinh%20trung%20quoc.jpg

beijingwalker said:
we send patrol ships cruising along the Vienamese coastline for weeks,where were those Vietnamese ships?they just ran away,haha
oh, really, did it ran aground again ?? do you need our or Phil rescue team ??:lol:

Vietnam's military budget is less than 1 percent of China's,with that chicken feed fund,you don't even have money to maintain your equipments ,letting alone improve them.

Do you intend to fight with Vietnam , Philippines , Brunei , Malaysia and the rest ... ie all the countries who have claim on SCS ? its not just possible ... Half of the world commerce passes through SCS and there are far too many stakeholders here unlike Falkland .... do you intend to take all of them head on ? ... dont you see the point ???

china only has airstrips in Paracel, not Spratly, and Paracel archipelago has unimportant location, that's why no one care about your airstrip there.

show us that your pilots have the guts the face with our su-27 now......or you only can show some pics when your pilots is crying ??? :lol:
J11_vo_kinh_khoang_lai_khi_bay_7.jpg

yeah, come to face with our su-27 in Spratly if your pilots have the guts :P
As far as i know even Pakistan air force pilots has bad opinion about the flying skills of PLAAF pilots and their ground technical crew.I'm not surprised by your post at all

We only need to get weapons support, that's enough, fighting against coward china is just piece of cake, even VN women also can do it:P
oh, really, did it ran aground again ?? do you need our or Phil rescue team ??:lol:

yes,you have a team,very big team,in China' s POW camp,lol..
3.jpg

arkphp.jpg

Based upon an analysis of Chinese literature and interviews in China, it is evident that PLAAF pilots do not fly as many hours as their Western counterparts. According to interviews with PLAAF and foreign air force officials, the PLAAF's flying hours have not changed appreciably over the past fifteen years, but they have changed their training techniques. Since the end of the 1970s, bomber pilots have consistently flown an average of 80 hours per year; fighter pilots 100 to 110 hours; and A-5 ground attack pilots up to 150 hours. This compares to about 215 hours per year for US Air Force bomber, fighter, and attack crews. USAF pilots also conduct numerous hours training on advanced simulators.

Based on interviews in Asia, it appears that PLAAF pilots are flying the Su-27s between 60-100 hours per year, and supplementing this with flight time in J-7s. These interviews also indicate that every country considers the PLAAF's Su-27s as their primary concern, regardless of how many hours the pilots train. The acquisition of these aircraft has definitely had a significant psychological impact on China's neighbors.

Since 1996, PLAAF pilots have been noted flying in more sophisticated simulated air-to-air combat with newly-formed aggressor units, employing jamming, flying over the Taiwan Strait, conducting live missile firings over the East China Sea, and dropping parachute-retarded bombs at a bomb range. There are also Chinese writings that the PLAAF conducts post mission analysis of aerial combat using information from flight data recorders which contain information from the air data computer and possibly some fire control data. The Chinese are also seeking Air Combat Maneuvering Instrumentation (ACMI) pods similar to those used by Western forces. These pods send information to ground personnel so they can evaluate aerial engagements on a real-time basis.
ANJA A THIRD EYE: PLAAF's Doctrine and Strategy

china only has airstrips in Paracel, not Spratly, and Paracel archipelago has unimportant location, that's why no one care about your airstrip there.

show us that your pilots have the guts the face with our su-27 now......or you only can show some pics when your pilots is crying ??? :lol:
J11_vo_kinh_khoang_lai_khi_bay_7.jpg

yeah, come to face with our su-27 in Spratly if your pilots have the guts :P

The canopy was accidentally broken during the intensive training, our pilots do regularly train more than 200 hours in every year?

How about your pilots, 20 hours maybe? :coffee:

This source is old, now our pilots regularly train about 200 hours per year, also they spend a lot of time on the flight simulator.

200610310953120aa00.jpg

As far as i know even Pakistan air force pilots has bad opinion about the flying skills of PLAAF pilots and their ground technical crew.I'm not surprised by your post at all

you know Pakistan pilots opinions,haha,good spy,and India has the worst fighter plane crash rate in the world.PLA holds a very low opinion about Indian army,that's a hard fact.

Oh really forgot what happened few months ago when we just gave a warning to philipines and you guys withdrew drilling the next day:rofl: stop talking bs here will you hahaha

We identified the drilling areas and went back ... we will shortly come back with drill bits and oil rig ,have patience ...

Hey by the way thanks for reminding , the warning department is the top performing and most busiest dept in your country ! cheers :cheers:

Do you intend to fight with Vietnam , Philippines , Brunei , Malaysia and the rest ... ie all the countries who have claim on SCS ? its not just possible ... Half of the world commerce passes through SCS and there are far too many stakeholders here unlike Falkland .... do you intend to take all of them head on ? ... dont you see the point ???

the rest of the world?who is MR.the rest of the world?

This guy was a hero, he saved the entire aircraft after the canopy was broken.

Our pilots have many records of saving the aircraft from crashing onto the ground, while the Indian pilots have the record of more than thousand crashes. :coffee:

the rest of the world?who is MR.the rest of the world?

May be my eyesight is not as good as yours but can you please highlight where i have mentioned "rest of the world"

In fact i have clearly mentioned in my post "the rest" implying all countries who have stake in the SCS which may even include Taiwan ... re read the post , may be , just may be you can understand better !!! :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom