What's new

Refuelling?

Originally posted by melb4aust@Mar 2 2006, 04:59 AM
Im not comparing Pakistan with any1. You should understand what i said above there. Offcourse there is huge difff in technology and economy plus the world support. Im not sure whether ur aware, that during Kargil war and back in 80's Israel made the cruel plan to attack pakistan's nuclear facilities. If india is against pakistan in everything then Israel is the father. So we cant neglect Israel's presence as an enemy.

"then we should go for tankers show offence and **** what PAF want to ****"

And Plzzz watch ur language. :mad: I mean ur above statement>>> Plzz dont use these words again.
[post=6503]Quoted post[/post]​

hmmmm yes i know about the plan that israeli want to attack on our nuclear facilties and u know israeli F-16 land on siringer air port but our inteligence is aware of that so when due to our good intelegence PAF is high allert and most keep our F-16 near the jammu kashmir border yes i know so that why we are all comparing our self with israel please talk about reality know we are unable to compeat india and this is true and people here talking about israel so know i think we should think about our self only how to make our country strong rather compare with other like ISRAEL l, yes we cant neglect israels i know but know we are not in good possition look be like chines, america is a great threat for china but china is always behaving so calmly no offence but china is aware of threat and chines make the country stonger day by day

Originally posted by melb4aust@Mar 3 2006, 10:10 PM
How would u like to claim this fact? :shocked:

It is not only said by many experienced army personnels, but i have gone through different books as well, where they have mentioned all about this Israel's Plan of attcking Pakistan. Plus they have kept these things confidential from public, as nothing happened at all to not to get embarrassed infront of world media and people.

You may be able to find the wordings of General Zia-ul-Haq's speech on the web, where he has clearly mentioned Israel for the worst circuimstances it can face for such attack. That was happened in 1983 after the Israeli attack on Iraq's atomic reactor.
[post=6633]Quoted post[/post]​

Cannot agree because according to my sources, there was never a serious Israeli plan to attack Pakistan's nuclear facilities. Obviously they considered it but they didn't go beyond that. I hope people can understand the difference between 'considering a plan of action' and 'actually planning a strategy implementing that plan of action to be put in to use'. They realized that Pakistan's nuclear deterrent was India specific and hence, posed no direct threat to their own country.

Embarassed in front of world media? Are you kidding me? I'm sure you know the Israelis were the ones who took out Iraq's Osirik nuclear site (which I see you've mentioned) to prevent Iraq from even inching towards nuclear weapons capability (that clearly tells us a lot about them not caring a bit what the world media would say - which in any case, would have sided with Israel given its status in the region).

And you actually believe what Zia Ul-Haq said? Give me a break. He was a religious 'fanatic' and the cause of all of Pakistan's problems with his narrow-minded religious interpretations and views. His comments were most probably triggered more by his religious zeal than any other fact on the geo-political stage.

Offcourse that was a plan and isn't that enough to pakistan to take precautionary measures. What ever if Gen Zia was religious fanatic, and if that time at his place Musharaf or any other pakistani president would have done the same.

Go check the right source, they have not only considered but implement the strategy to attack as well. The only thing that stopped Israil of not attacking Pakistan was India and US. They refused to go on war and to help Israil. Israil that time had already attacked Iraq and US was very main ally. US refused 1st, then Israil asked for India's help. They refused too because helping israil against pakistan could have put india and its people on danger. Israil backedoff because
Israil did'nt want to take all the blame from the world by itself.

There were alot more other political things happened, that actually prevented the attack.

Pakistan kept all the info confidential my friend not israil.
One thing suspect me alot, why are you taking israili's side. Perhaps ur not aware of the real facts.

First of all, I'm not taking anyone's side (let alone Israel). I'm was just telling you what I found out from people in the defence and political circles. You can give me any sources or links that you want but I'd prefer the words of those people any day over any media links because the media only reports what it is 'able' and 'allowed' to find out.

BUT, it seems my memory had gathered dust and so I checked with my trusted sources again and it seems I have to come to a compromise with you here; meaning that I wasn't 'entirely' correct and so is the case with you.

Yes Isreal considered it and went with the plan as well but the condition was IF Pakistan fell in to the hands of a hardline Islamist rule or took that kind of a posture, THEN Israel's plan would go in full gear and it would finalize preparations to attack. But 'that' plan was dented by the US and India as you rightly pointed out who refused to help Israel because US believed Pakistan was moderate and India, not to sure why they disagreed (I dont think it was fear of war with Pakistan as back then, they would have been more than happy to assist if it were just about that).

So you see, we both were partly correct on the issue. Anyways, thanks for making me go recheck with my sources. Its been so long since I discussed this topic with anyone. The hatchet has been burried I hope.

AND the topic was REFUELLING. It is sad that we've hijacked the thread to discuss something else for quite sometime so this is the end of that. No more discussions on anything else except REFUELLING please. Thnx

No Worries "SID", that was fun any way.

To WebMaster, Man threads come from threads, i guess its alright if we've discussed about the israil and pakistan because it did com from refuelling topic, but anyway we r getting back to the Refuelling stuff. where were we?
Yes, Should we need tankers or not? We do, but we have to look at the budget as well.

AND the topic was REFUELLING. It is sad that we've hijacked the thread to discuss something else for quite sometime so this is the end of that. No more discussions on anything else except REFUELLING please. Thnx

Create another thread for discussing Israel and Pakistan issue if needed. Stop getting off topic.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom