What's new

Refrain from cow slaughter on Eid, clerics appeal to Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well dude you have no iota of idea about the hell in which indian muslims are living in, another example is muslims are being falsely accused of any bad things happened in india, hate against muslims has increased in india and its mainly the fear muslims are giving such sacrifices, dont expect such sacrifices being offered by their hindu compatriots
Kindly enlighten us with your expertise in conditions of Muslims in India. BTW there are 170 million Muslims in India almost equal to your population and Shia, Sunni, Ahmedis, etc.etc. live freely and they are not killed by theie own Muslim brothers excepts few who have been killed in riots by Hindus but it happened both ways.

Also they are increasing day by day so present your views about how Muslims are having better life in Pakistan than in India coz last time I checked, in past few years no Muslim was dragged out of the bus and killed just because he was Shia.

You guys pollute entire forum with your half cooked non-sense and bring bad name to Pakistan. No wonder why you are having so much troubles.

From this comment I can see pure hatred and jealousy for India,

well dude you have no iota of idea about the hell in which indian muslims are living in, another example is muslims are being falsely accused of any bad things happened in india, hate against muslims has increased in india and its mainly the fear muslims are giving such sacrifices, dont expect such sacrifices being offered by their hindu compatriots

@darkinsky, come to India and try liberating the ones who are in bad condition.. you will get a fitting answer!

Do you know why "satanic verses" of salman rushdie was banned in india..?Because it hurt muslim sentiments..Its the same reason many muslim clerics are advising to avoid cow slaughter-It hurt the sentiments of many hindus who consider cow sacred..Whats wrong with it when it is not at all mandatory as per islam to slaughter a cow..?Anyway you guys need to justify the existence of pakistan,where govt have to switch off mobile networks on eid day so muslims dont blast remote control bombs on other muslims-so continue bashing india and hindus..

Kindly enlighten us with your expertise in conditions of Muslims in India. BTW there are 170 million Muslims in India almost equal to your population and Shia, Sunni, Ahmedis, etc.etc. live freely and they are not killed by theie own Muslim brothers excepts few who have been killed in riots by Hindus but it happened both ways.

Also they are increasing day by day so present your views about how Muslims are having better life in Pakistan than in India coz last time I checked, in past few years no Muslim was dragged out of the bus and killed just because he was Shia.

You guys pollute entire forum with your half cooked non-sense and bring bad name to Pakistan. No wonder why you are having so much troubles.

They need something to justify their existence..Since the supposed safe haven for sub continent muslims became a blood bath arena where muslims kill other muslims over whose islam is right,they desparately need to find something bad in india..

Well financial astrology it has worked very well in my derivatives trading and hedging ,more than 70% of the times.Also Nikola Stojanovic got a number of things right in terms of Mundane Astrology.Especially whenever the Mars opposition Neptune and Venus conjuncts Neptune,the Brent futures always shoot up 100% Correlation. Almost all aspects with Neptune and Moon cause considerable volatility in the Crude oil markets.Currencies tend to be influenced by Mars-Saturn cycles 80% of the times.

Maybe you should go to the right astrologer .

Dont you think these things were based on right decisions made based on an understanding of the market? I mean anyone dealing with stock markets or investments and such, would undoubtedly understand it and invest in it based on information, not astrology. So although you think it is because of certain planets and natural satellites, I still maintain that it was based on science and information.

Dont you think these things were based on right decisions made based on an understanding of the market? I mean anyone dealing with stock markets or investments and such, would undoubtedly understand it and invest in it based on information, not astrology. So although you think it is because of certain planets and natural satellites, I still maintain that it was based on science and information.

Yes , planets influence Mind.Yes thats proven..Like it or not is proven that Sunspot cycles have influence on humans so do planets. Maybe You should research on it .Like yesterday,Moon entered Pisces and before that oil market was bearish at 107.8$/bbl yesterday afternoon-evening,But within 2 hrs of the moon entering pisces (tropical astrology) ,the oil market went bullish without even the fundamentals in place and rose to 109.85 $/bbl today.Similiarly when the Sensex started ,the hora was sun and Cairn India's stock experienced huge sudden movements in the first half hour of trading ,till Venus hora plunged it.

In large number of cases even with or without fundamentals or technicals backing the movements ,financial astrology has proven itself to work in a statistically significant with over 70% trades being profitable in my case.

Yes , planets influence Mind.Yes thats proven..Like it or not is proven that Sunspot cycles have influence on humans so do planets. Maybe You should research on it .Like yesterday,Moon entered Pisces and before that oil market was bearish at 107.8$/bbl yesterday afternoon-evening,But within 2 hrs of the moon entering pisces (tropical astrology) ,the oil market went bullish without even the fundamentals in place and rose to 109.85 $/bbl today.Similiarly when the Sensex started ,the hora was sun and Cairn India's stock experienced huge sudden movements in the first half hour of trading ,till Venus hora plunged it.

In large number of cases even with or without fundamentals or technicals backing the movements ,financial astrology has proven itself to work in a statistically significant with over 70% trades being profitable in my case.

:lol:

Proven by whom? I dont consider coincidence as proof for anything.

Please read this article about Indra had weakness for bull's meat and Agni for bull's and cow's.

To begin with the historian breaks the myth that Muslim rulers introduced beef eating in India. Much before the advent of Islam in India beef had been associated with Indian dietary practices. Also it is not at all tenable to hold that dietary habits are a mark of community identity.

A survey of ancient Indian scriptures, especially the Vedas, shows that amongst the nomadic, pastoral Aryans who settled here, animal sacrifice was a dominant feature till the emergence of settled agriculture. Cattle were the major property during this phase and they offered the same to propitiate the gods. Wealth was equated with the ownership of the cattle.

Many gods such as Indra and Agni are described as having special preferences for different types of flesh - Indra had weakness for bull's meat and Agni for bull's and cow's. It is recorded that the Maruts and the Asvins were also offered cows. In the Vedas there is a mention of around 250 animals out of which at least 50 were supposed to be fit for sacrifice and consumption. In the Mahabharata there is a mention of a king named Rantideva who achieved great fame by distributing foodgrains and beef to Brahmins. Taittiriya Brahman categorically tells us: `Verily the cow is food' (atho annam via gauh) and Yajnavalkya's insistence on eating the tender (amsala) flesh of the cow is well known. Even later Brahminical texts provide the evidence for eating beef. Even Manusmriti did not prohibit the consumption of beef.

As a medicine

In therapeutic section of Charak Samhita (pages 86-87) the flesh of cow is prescribed as a medicine for various diseases. It is also prescribed for making soup. It is emphatically advised as a cure for irregular fever, consumption, and emaciation. The fat of the cow is recommended for debility and rheumatism.

With the rise of agricultural economy and the massive transformation occurring in society, changes were to be brought in in the practice of animal sacrifice also. At that time there were ritualistic practices like animal sacrifices, with which Brahmins were identified. Buddha attacked these practices. There were sacrifices, which involved 500 oxen, 500 male calves, 500 female calves and 500 sheep to be tied to the sacrificial pole for slaughter. Buddha pointed out that aswamedha, purusmedha, vajapeya sacrifices did not produce good results. According to a story in Digha Nikaya, when Buddha was touring Magadha, a Brahmin called Kutadanta was preparing for a sacrifice with 700 bulls, 700 goats and 700 rams. Buddha intervened and stopped him. His rejection of animal sacrifice and emphasis on non-injury to animals assumed a new significance in the context of new agriculture.

The Hindu : Beef eating: strangulating history

cow slaughter was banned during reign of akbar,jahangir, up to sha jahan. sha jahan restored it under pressure from aurangazeb. he still left a peacock slaughter ban.
The first muslim mosque in india was made by land donated by hindu kings. Several such mosques and churches were made on lands and buildings donated by hindus. All we wanted was a small reciprocation in ayodhya which is like mecca for hindus. Just a single case where muslim donated land for hindus to make a temple.
I feel the community should realize this and resolve it with love and reciprocation. The pilgrims on the way to lanka on direciton of prophet landed in kodungalloor. They were awed for the first time they faced warmth and were well fed. Just remember that and reciprocate. The only thing we are asking from a great religion. Show the greatness in your action.

:lol:

Proven by whom? I dont consider coincidence as proof for anything.

Clearly you have not read on Sunspot cycles in financial journals and continue to stick to your foolish and flawed assertions.

http://www.growth-dynamics.com/articles/sunspots.pdf
Market Oracle:
http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article36818.html
http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/pdf/Trading_The_Sun.pdf
Solar Activity and the Financial Markets - John Hampson - Seeking Alpha

Planetary cycles and stock market averages :
Study Confirms Planets Impact Stock Market Averages ‹ Astrology News Service

India_Hindu_Festival_t607.JPG

Damn, what a fine, and a tasty looking ox. Mine is just like that one!

We Bangladeshis should thank Huzur ji. Cattle prices are now lower in Bangladesh compared to previous year. Thanks to the plentiful supply coming from India under the watchful eyes of BSF :tup:

Keep 'em coming :)

On the d@t bro. The matter of fact is not even the Indian Muslims agree with the ideology of Pakistan. So much for Muslim exclusivity. :D

Yes...YES! Do that!! :D

Your first source, disproves your argument.

Here is a part of the abstract:

A correlation has been observed between the US GDP and the number of sunspots as well as between the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the number of sunspots. The data cover 80 years of history. The observed correlations permit forecasts for the GDP and for the stock market in America with a future horizon of 10 years. Both being above their long-term trend they are forecasted to go over a peak around Jun-2008.

Correlation is not causation. Arguing that way is a logical fallacy. You need to provide me with peer reviewed sources that have concretely proved that Sunspot cycles CAUSE these variations in the market. You cant.

Ill tell you why correlation is not causation. Cuz, its statistical masturbation. Thats all it is. I can prove just about anything this way. For instance, racists argue this way too. They will present how IQ amongst various sample sizes of black people is low, and then assert that black people are dumb. Samples are never representative of anything.

Statistics only present data. Correlating two disparate pieces of statistics and saying that sun spot cycles PREDICT market performance is beyond silly. Sun spot cycles might have coincided with some market variation or profitability, but so would have my mood swing cycles. :lol:

Therefore they do not CAUSE or influence market performance. As long as they do not cause anything the actual reasons for success in the markets is solely due to knowing when to invest, how much to invest and where to invest.

Arguing otherwise is foolish and flawed.

Your first source, disproves your argument.

Here is a part of the abstract:

Correlation is not causation. Arguing that way is a logical fallacy. You need to provide me with peer reviewed sources that have concretely proved that Sunspot cycles CAUSE these variations in the market. You cant.

Ill tell you why correlation is not causation. Cuz, its statistical masturbation. Thats all it is. I can prove just about anything this way. For instance, racists argue this way too. They will present how IQ amongst various sample sizes of black people is low, and then assert that black people are dumb. Samples are never representative of anything.

Statistics only present data. Correlating two disparate pieces of statistics and saying that sun spot cycles PREDICT market performance is beyond silly. Sun spot cycles might have coincided with some market variation or profitability, but so would have my mood swing cycles. :lol:

Therefore they do not CAUSE or influence market performance. As long as they do not cause anything the actual reasons for success in the markets is solely due to knowing when to invest, how much to invest and where to invest.

Arguing otherwise is foolish and flawed.

:lol::lol:

Spoken like a true pseudo skeptic .You refuse to study even peer reviewed evidence on Correlation as solar cycles are leading indicators. Correlation is an indicator of a relation b/w two things.As Sunspots cycles are leading before Stock market volatility and If the mass human excitability that Tchijevsky identified leading into and around solar peaks translates into maximum risk-taking, speculation and buying in the financial markets, then the mass human apathy associated with solar minima translate into conservatism, safety and maximum risk-asset selling.

http://arxiv.org/ftp/astro-ph/papers/0312/0312244.pdf

Well Charles Nenner(formerly with Goldman Sachs).
Charles Nenner: Next Crisis Hits in 2013 When Sunspot Cycle Peaks, Predicts Dow 5,000 (Video)
Markets and sunspot cycles | FT Alphaville

A lot of hedge fund managers use solar cycles to predict the markets. But it seems you are a total noob as far as the markets are concerned not a wonder you make such silly assertions.

:lol::lol:

Spoken like a true pseudo skeptic .You refuse to study even peer reviewed evidence on Correlation as solar cycles are leading indicators. Correlation is an indicator of a relation b/w two things.As Sunspots cycles are leading before Stock market volatility and If the mass human excitability that Tchijevsky identified leading into and around solar peaks translates into maximum risk-taking, speculation and buying in the financial markets, then the mass human apathy associated with solar minima translate into conservatism, safety and maximum risk-asset selling.

http://arxiv.org/ftp/astro-ph/papers/0312/0312244.pdf

Well Charles Nenner(formerly with Goldman Sachs).
Charles Nenner: Next Crisis Hits in 2013 When Sunspot Cycle Peaks, Predicts Dow 5,000 (Video)
Markets and sunspot cycles | FT Alphaville

A lot of hedge fund managers use solar cycles to predict the markets. But it seems you are a total noob as far as the markets are concerned not a wonder you make such silly assertions.

Throwing around a bunch of PDFs and articles doesnt prove anything.

Correlation is an indicator of a relation b/w two things

Exactly. Meaning they are two DIFFERENT things, connected by data aka statistics. I can correlate two different sets of data and present it in a format that is acceptable or believable. However, unless and until one can prove that sunspot cycles actually CAUSE market variations, it is merely reading meanings into a cosmic event and trying to predict a pattern. What nonsense. Any number of articles doesnt prove otherwise. Like I said, one can prove anything using this method.

Yes when it comes to the markets I am a noob, however I am not an idiot to buy into such superstitious mumbo jumbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom