What's new

Refrain from cow slaughter on Eid, clerics appeal to Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Mamba and Me are distant brothers. :D

Why not, if the lost lands of Hindus are returned. :)

@ on topic - Eid Mubarak to all Muslim brothers.

well hindus can see this is one sided sacrifice, infact muslims have always been sacrificial lambs for the 80% hindu majority

this is completely out of fear from hindu barbarianism, muslims if they start slaughtering cows then hindu will start slaughtering muslims

RSS do much good also like build schools, remove caste prejudice, flood relief, charity work etc
I respect them more than the current Indian looting Govt thats for sure.

rss-flood-relief.jpg

but you support the extremist terrorist organisation nevertheless, post noted for future reference

well hindus can see this is one sided sacrifice, infact muslims have always been sacrificial lambs for the 80% hindu majority

this is completely out of fear from hindu barbarianism, muslims if they start slaughtering cows then hindu will start slaughtering muslims

I completely agree. Hindus are real scum, barbarians. They have been slaughtering Muslims for centuries. They attacked the land of Muslims. Converted them at the edge of sword. Slaughtered them. Loot and destroyed there holy places. They did all sorts of despicable things, for centuries. May the God judge them for all sins they have committed.

Common d*bag, at least spare such a thread from your bigotry.

I ate a hamburger today. Most probably the cow the meat came from was slaughtered by a muslim. Wonder what happened to him. Poor guy. But the Hindu that bought the meat from him, cooked the burger for me, and sold it to me, didnt care.

...the problem with the subcontinent....too much religion, not enough sense.

Amen to that!

That's not entirely true, there have been instances where Hindus were subjected to similar inhuman treatment. However, I can tell everyone here that Islam, in its true spirit, does not allow harm or disrespect to any other religion. Forced conversions are an absolute No-No and everyone is free to practice his/her own religion.

That's not entirely true, there have been instances where Hindus were subjected to similar inhuman treatment. However, I can tell everyone here that Islam, in its true spirit, does not allow harm or disrespect to any other religion. Forced conversions are an absolute No-No and everyone is free to practice his/her own religion.

Unfortunately, everyone has a filter of his own.

I believe that before one comments on a topic he should do some research. Why do Muslims slaughter on Eid? What do you think happens to the meat, or do you think we just slaughter for the sake of slaughtering??

Ive explained in my post why "sacrifice" was important in the past...animals played an important part in an agrarian or nomadic life...to sacrifce something essential to you was a way of showing your ability to sacrifice...the sharing of meet was to increase harmony...build a sense of ummah if you will..since sharing a meal is a very personal thing...I believe this was an abrahamic tradition.

Now why dont you answer why its still applicable in todays world?
Wouldnt distributing grains among the poor serve the same purpose? cant sacrificing your vices, or donating money serve the purpose of "sacrifice"?
Why only by shedding blood of an innocent creature is the "sacrifice" complete...especially one thats not even dear to you...one that you buy in the market on the day of.?

well dude you have no iota of idea about the hell in which indian muslims are living in, another example is muslims are being falsely accused of any bad things happened in india, hate against muslims has increased in india and its mainly the fear muslims are giving such sacrifices, dont expect such sacrifices being offered by their hindu compatriots

Astrology failed in my case. Infact it failed in the case of all my friends. One hundred percent. Its superstition.

Well financial astrology it has worked very well in my derivatives trading and hedging ,more than 70% of the times.Also Nikola Stojanovic got a number of things right in terms of Mundane Astrology.Especially whenever the Mars opposition Neptune and Venus conjuncts Neptune,the Brent futures always shoot up 100% Correlation. Almost all aspects with Neptune and Moon cause considerable volatility in the Crude oil markets.Currencies tend to be influenced by Mars-Saturn cycles 80% of the times.

Maybe you should go to the right astrologer .

I love how many Pakistanis need these insignificant matters in India to justify their existence as a country. Let me tell you that almost all of us are very happy about you guys having a separate country although most of us don't agree with the ideology behind partition.

On the d@t bro. The matter of fact is not even the Indian Muslims agree with the ideology of Pakistan. So much for Muslim exclusivity. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom