What's new

Refrain from cow slaughter on Eid, clerics appeal to Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant it is not like that.

I know buddy lol you think I do not have Muslim friends? I have eaten halal meat many a times ;) there was a program i saw on TV also which showed the inside of a slaughterhouse and how the they cut the throat and let the blood drip.

I know buddy lol you think I do not have Muslim friends? I have eaten halal meat many a times ;) there was a program i saw on TV also which showed the inside of a slaughterhouse and how the they cut the throat and let the blood drip.

Nah I thought you were RSS. :lol: :meeting:

Nah I thought you were RSS. :lol: :meeting:

RSS do much good also like build schools, remove caste prejudice, flood relief, charity work etc
I respect them more than the current Indian looting Govt thats for sure.

rss-flood-relief.jpg

lol.. no one can bully or gets bullied from behind a keyboard.. so suit yourself...

Oh yes but you Bhartis find it fairly easy to cry behind keyboards. :P

RSS do much good also like build schools, remove caste prejudice, flood relief, charity work etc
I respect them more than the current Indian looting Govt thats for sure.

rss-flood-relief.jpg

They do that in order to keep up with the PR requirements, everyone knows their true intentions. :devil:

They do that in order to keep up with the PR requirements, everyone knows their true intentions. :devil:

how do you know they are not laughing? like i said behind a keyboard every guy is a handsome 6 footer.

But they don't even hide their intentions they have it on their website what it is for everyone to see.

I meant it is not like that.
Jr TT feeding a troll, oh how you have fallen bhaiya. :D
Yaar trolling hi ho rahi hai tabse. Kaun serious hai yahan par.

Ek simple se request ki Maulana sahab ne, sab ne baat ka batangarh bana diya.

17 pages ki pure trolling hui hai. Poori padke dekho. :D

295f87e945d856aaa0a7f899846699f9.jpg

RSS led Seva Bharati vounteers aiding flood victims in Andhra Pradesh, India

Financial astrology has 70-90% accuracy .I happen to subscribe to Ray Merriman's works.Also Mundane astrology has 60-70% accuracy.

Astrology failed in my case. Infact it failed in the case of all my friends. One hundred percent. Its superstition.

Yaar trolling hi ho rahi hai tabse. Kaun serious hai yahan par.

Ek simple se request ki Maulana sahab ne, sab ne baat ka batangarh bana diya.

17 pages ki pure trolling hui hai. Poori padke dekho. :D

Yaar mai toh seekne ke liye aaiya hou eder. Agar aage se tuusi troll kaaro tho phir jawab tou milega.

how do you know they are not laughing? like i said behind a keyboard every guy is a handsome 6 footer.

Their responses betray their emotions.

No thats a image of what Hindus do in Nepal they slaughtered 250,000 animals.

The 17 th line specifically mentions the location as Ayodhya This is all well and good Joe but what about the historic evidence I have spoken about? such as those Mosque that are placed in hindu cities and the word of Guru Nanak himself who said Ayodhya is the city of Lord Ram.

Was it not you who said that he would produce evidence (a) Rama was born in Ayodhya; (b) that the temple, if there was one, on whose site the Babri Masjid was buiilt was itself buiilt on the exact place where Rama was born?

The evidence merely indicates that in the 12th century AD, somme 1,800 years at the least aftter the life of Rama, King Govindachandra thought that he was building a temple on the site of what he thought was the birthplace of Rama. Clearly from then until now, the belief that this site was the original Ayodhya was a permanent feature in north India. That is fine. Please note that your inscriptiion says that there was a temple of Vishnu/Hari on tthe Janam Bhoomi sthal. It did not say that the inscription was placed on that temple. Isn't that strange?

We know from the Ramayana that Rama was born in Ayodhya on the banks of the Sarayu. This was between 1300 BC, the probable final fall of the Harappan civilisation, and 600 BC, approximately wwhen the Buddha and Mahavira started preaching. Certainly it must have preceded the Buddha by quite some time; they were not only not contemporaries, but not even close together in time.

Was it not you who said that he would produce evidence (a) Rama was born in Ayodhya; (b) that the temple, if there was one, on whose site the Babri Masjid was buiilt was itself buiilt on the exact place where Rama was born?

The evidence merely indicates that in the 12th century AD, somme 1,800 years at the least aftter the life of Rama, King Govindachandra thought that he was building a temple on the site of what he thought was the birthplace of Rama. Clearly from then until now, the belief that this site was the original Ayodhya was a permanent feature in north India. That is fine. Please note that your inscriptiion says that there was a temple of Vishnu/Hari on tthe Janam Bhoomi sthal. It did not say that the inscription was placed on that temple. Isn't that strange?

We know from the Ramayana that Rama was born in Ayodhya on the banks of the Sarayu. This was between 1300 BC, the probable final fall of the Harappan civilisation, and 600 BC, approximately wwhen the Buddha and Mahavira started preaching. Certainly it must have preceded the Buddha by quite some time; they were not only not contemporaries, but not even close together in time.
I agre, this is just politically motivated mischief. It is irrelevant where Ram was born as we will never know the truth. Can someone say with certainty that Ram esixted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom