What's new

Refrain from cow slaughter on Eid, clerics appeal to Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro he wont understand coz he has never experienced it...... even at our house it is a custom to give the first roti to cow and the last one to dog every day.... and u kno what cows visit each n every house on regular basis and sometime if u dont turn up they wont mind hitting the gate with horns to call u:) same goes for stray dogs.... but dont waste ur time explaining them:smokin:
Better give them to strret children instead of fattening cows and dogs.

I have no problems with Muslims refraining from slaughtering cows if it helps them sleep better at night.

You can paint whatever color you want. If you even wish to believe that the cleric said it at gun point, feel free to do it.

If Muslims wish to slaughter cows, they are free to do it. They have been doing it since centuries, and can continue to do so. No one would disturb there peaceful sleep. But if they avoid it, so that their Hindu brethren can sleep better, it is welcome gesture.

Mass slaughter of animals happens in Nepal also with Hindus taking part it is a bloodbath from the pictures I have seen.

image012.jpg

Thats just wrong! :confused:

Mass slaughter of animals happens in Nepal also with Hindus taking part it is a bloodbath from the pictures I have seen.
I visited it as an invitation from a 5 star resort in Nepal to which my Bank financed a huge loan.It was boring.:alcoholic:

I visited it as an invitation from a 5 star resort in Nepal to which my Bank financed a huge loan.It was boring.:alcoholic:

It would turn my stomach upside down, I can handle like a small bird like a chicken or so but a big animal like cow or buffalo to see that being killed infront of me is quite sick.

It would turn my stomach upside down, I can handle like a small bird like a chicken or so but a big animal like cow or buffalo to see that being killed infront of me is quite sick.
It doesn't make me sick but I got bored after seeing about a 100 buffaloes killed in 30 minutes.
They could have made it more interesting like adding bull fights and all.

It doesn't make me sick but I got bored after seeing about a 100 buffaloes killed in 30 minutes.
They could have made it more interesting like adding bull fights and all.

lol it is very cruel for me I always support the bull and wish it hurts the people ;) when i see the spanish ones and the guys are thrown into the air by the bull i enjoy it

Hats off to these clerics who respect others' sentiments.

People like these are genuinely religious as they are taught to love, respect and tolerate everyone. :tup:

image012.jpg

Thats just wrong! :confused:

If that is the image that comes to your mind when you think of Muslims slaughtering on Eid than you are wrong.

The last of the four regular points:

4. The destruction of Babri structure on Dec. 6, 1992 revealed many archaeological remains which irrefutably prove that Mir Baqi had incorporated parts of the preexisting temple in the construction of the Babri mosque. The remains include a temple bell, several intricate and detailed carvings, an image of Vishnu, and several other Hindu images.

The principal amongst the findings however is a 2 ft wide by 4.5 ft long buff sandstone tablet 'SHILA LEKH' bearing an inscription in 'Devanagari' script and Sanskrit language. The 'Shila lekh' describes an ancient Ram Mandir existing at Ram Janma Bhoomi at least since the 12 th Century A.D. which was built by a Garhwal king Raja Govindachandra.

The 4 th line of this 'Shila lekh' specifically describes a temple of Lord Vishnu (Hari) at the 'Janma Bhoomi Sthal'. The 15 th line describes it as a massive, magnificent temple dominating the landscape, and with steeples 'shikhar' adorned with gold 'Kalash'. The 17 th line specifically mentions the location as Ayodhya and the 'Saket Mandal', while the 19 th line mentions the 'Vaman Avatar' and then mentions Ram as the destroyer of evil Ravan. net, it was a temple! Brief History - 1528 thru 1934 :

Now tell me - which part of this says that the temple was set up on the site of the birth of Ram?

If that is the image that comes to your mind when you think of Muslims slaughtering on Eid than you are wrong.

No thats a image of what Hindus do in Nepal they slaughtered 250,000 animals.

The last of the four regular points:

Now tell me - which part of this says that the temple was set up on the site of the birth of Ram?

The 17 th line specifically mentions the location as Ayodhya This is all well and good Joe but what about the historic evidence I have spoken about? such as those Mosque that are placed in hindu cities and the word of Guru Nanak himself who said Ayodhya is the city of Lord Ram.

The remains include a temple bell, several intricate and detailed carvings, an image of Vishnu, and several other Hindu images.

These are artefacts unearthed from Babri which shows there was a Hindu structure before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom