What's new

Refrain from cow slaughter on Eid, clerics appeal to Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindus may have given Muslim clerics warning that if they slaughter cow there will be no peace during eid , Hindus may kill Muslims who slaughter cow

This is the best you can come up with :sick::tdown:

This thread is about India the land of peace, mutual sharing, tolerance and brotherhood. :smokin:

No, in fact it is commanded that we respect other's faith, but how is cow slaughter offensive to the Hindus?

Do we not love animals?

Do we not pray for the animal before sacrifice?

There in lies the contradiction. If you are commanded that you respect other's faith, you would also take the trouble of reading why a cow is sacred to Hindus. Cows are worshiped by Hindus.

Don't we all love cartoons?

Is it not a good gesture if someone from a different faith decided not to circulate cartoons making fun of someone else's faith?

I've said this before... its futile to discuss such topics with an audience that had decided way back in 1947 that it cannot live with other religions. A country that is overwhelmingly one faith will never understand what it is to live with people from other faiths. Such sacrifices will always be met with a blanket of suspicion. If Pakistanis tore a page from what Indian Muslims follow, minorities in Pakistan would have flourished, may I add, even the different sects of Islam.

I love how many Pakistanis need these insignificant matters in India to justify their existence as a country. Let me tell you that almost all of us are very happy about you guys having a separate country although most of us don't agree with the ideology behind partition.

What I wrote should be taken at face value. It is a thought that Indians should question intrinsically.

You can justify this to others however you want, but think about it to yourself.
Its our concern and we get along no matter what. We didn't force them to do anything. We don't make them sign papers to....well lets not go any further.....You enjoy your beef, we save our cows. :D

I love how many Pakistanis need these insignificant matters in India to justify their existence as a country. Let me tell you that almost all of us are very happy about you guys having a separate country although most of us don't agree with the ideology behind partition.

We are very happy.

After reading some RSS Internet Hindus posts on this thread, believe me I am very happy. :D

There in lies the contradiction. If you are commanded that you respect other's faith, you would also take the trouble of reading why a cow is sacred to Hindus. Cows are worshiped by Hindus.

Don't we all love cartoons?

Is it not a good gesture if someone from a different faith decided not to circulate cartoons making fun of someone else's faith?

I've said this before... its futile to discuss such topics with an audience that had decided way back in 1947 that it cannot live with other religions. A country that is overwhelmingly one faith will never understand what it is to live with people from other faiths. Such sacrifices will always be met with a blanket of suspicion. If Pakistanis tore a page from what Indian Muslims follow, minorities in Pakistan would have flourished, may I add, even the different sects of Islam.

Yet other Hindus say cow is not worshiped but only respected. Now if you Hindus cannot even decide on a consensus for this issue how can you hold Muslims at fault.

We are very happy.

After reading some RSS Internet Hindus posts on this thread, believe me I am very happy. :D

*cough yeti cough* :whistle:

We are very happy.

As I said before the feeling is mutual. We are better off this way, separated from those crazy mullah and taliban infested lands.

Yet other Hindus say cow is not worshiped but only respected. Now if you Hindus cannot even decide on a consensus for this issue how can you hold Muslims at fault.

*cough yeti cough* :whistle:

If you can't understand simple english what can we do? it is like teaching a blind man to paint.

You think I am the only Hindu who wants Lord Ram mandir built? :disagree:

Armstrong.....Tu hi mera bhai hai...tune hi hamari feelings ko samjha.....Tu khoob paisewala bane...:D

If you can't understand simple english what can we do? it is like teaching a blind man to paint.

You think I am the only Hindu who wants Lord Ram mandir built? :disagree:

No, I understand English fine. What I don't understand is do you guys worship Cows or not?? If you do then fine Muslims should not sacrifice cows as you hold it as a deity but if you don't than you guys need to stop being so stubborn. So which is it, because even on this thread there are conflicting views?

May I say your analogy is flawed..?? While Jews and Muslims don't eat pork themselves they never mind other people's eating pork.

No its not flawed. Most Hindus dont care. Infact a lot of my Hindu friends eat beef!! Its a few that go around telling you its a sin, much like in Saudi where they have banned pork.

Over here in Bangalore, we have lots of Steakhouses and hamburger places. Most of them run by Hindus. The cooks are of all religions including Hindus. So you cant generalize like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom