What's new

Refrain from cow slaughter on Eid, clerics appeal to Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not know we in India celebrated Saint patricks Day?:coffee:

Nahi yaar, AJTR is fond of gardening or MAYBE she's married to a paint salesman!
Anyway what does it matter, what color the paint is. As long as it is Asian Paints; I inherited a lot of shares in that company!

Is it a coincidence that in the sacred cities of Hindus like Varanasi and Ayodhya there is now a Mosque placed there? :disagree: I do not buy that if history is anything to go by such as the word Hindu Kush it means the slaugher of Hindus and yes we already know sites like Somnath was razed 3 x before being rebuilt.

I am against animal slaughter - period. Whether it is Muslims for Eid, or Hindus offering their "bali" on some random day or the other. I wonder why PETA hasn't taken it up in court. As society evolves, we must stop these acts of brutality against animals.

You want everyone to be vegetarians?? :undecided:

tujhe think tank kisne banaya???

He is just one of the many...I have always wondered, but hey they dont represent the pakistan or Bangladesh...that I know off through my very close friends who are from there.

Masjid dha de, mandir dha de, dha de jo kucch dainda ,. par kisi da dil na dhanwein, Rab dilan vich rehnda.

Animal sacrifice is wrong. But what is this barbaric practice of slaughter? In my opinion this has no place in the 21st century. Especially for religious purposes. Animal slaughter should be done in the most humane way possible (with the use of stunning devices) only for the purposes of food.

What do you think happens to the cow that is slaughtered?? It is eaten and spread throughout the community.

sacrifice camel larges of the domestic animal.......

Can hindus also produce the example of peace and harmony by rebuilding the babari mosque at same place...............?

Please don't blur this thread with your messed up views. Hindus do it like Muslims on a daily basis. A news paper article on a particular event is not a measure of the sacrifices from each group. If tomorrow I stop hearing the loud speakers from a mosque at 5:00 a.m ..I will change my mind. It is these simple gestures from either group that make India great.

People who do not understand these are still stuck in pre-partition mindset on how two religions cannot co exist. They can never be satisfied cause they will always find themselves hell bent on creating partitions, sometimes in their head, other times within their own religion. I don't have to quote an example in this case.

But why does it muslim countries themselves have banned pork?
Moreover, Cow is an sensitive animal for hindus in India !! Muslims respect that sentiment, and its what we need :) An understanding of faith and harmony which u can find only in india:)

?????
I don't know of any Muslim country ever banning pork for people of other faiths.

Buffalo are black and we all are racists....:rofl:

Come on man, its about every one's choice and belief. :enjoy:

Lol, baby krait is quite naughty.

No, don't get me wrong, I didn't mean to offend any belief. Just found that analogy applicable to buffalo also so just asked. Thats it.

Its not about muslims. Its this stupid principle of glorifying an animal. But thank god for Muslims, we still have beef. And I love my beef :D

Absolutely love the meat!...I dont think I can live without Beef...!..EID MUBARAK ...My Muslim brothers.

And people discuss why others don't respect their religious belief.

Can't people just accept the gesture made by Indian Muslims for their Hindu brothers. Is it so difficult to digest and move on ?

We have done a cow on the name of my grandparents. The meat will be distributed to the poor and also the areas where Christians live in my city.

You did a cow? Good for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom