What's new

Reema has tied the knot

Karachiite

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Lollywood actor-turned-director Reema Khan is set to get married to US-based Pakistani Dr Tariq Shahab, reports the thenewstribe.com. Sources close to Shahab confirmed that the wedding cards have also been printed.
The acclaimed actor and director, whose latest venture Love Mein Ghum was released on Eidul Fitr this year, will tie the knot in Washington, America. It has been reported that 300 people have been invited to the wedding ceremony. Reema is currently in Washington with family and friends for pre-wedding celebrations and dholkis.
Both the nikkah and rukhsati of the Golden Girl of Lollywood will take place on November 18. The plan is that, following the wedding, Reema will remain in Washington for a couple of weeks before returning to Pakistan.
Shahab graduated from Dow Medical College University of Karachi before heading for the US for further training in cardiovascular diseases. He completed his Internal Medicine residency training at the University Of Michigan Medical Centre where he was awarded the Outstanding Resident of the Year Award.

Reema to tie the knot – The Express Tribune

itna parha likha

prostitute like her doesnt deserve that well, but aage, Allah knows best

i thought these showbiz people marry with each other

Do the Muslims 'tie the knot' as well??

Reema has changed. She went to Hajj last year.

Out of all the Lollywood actresses, she is the most decent out of all of them, and she is a patriotic Pakistani who never sold herself to India like our other actresses have. I have a friend who is Reema's cousin.

Way to go Reema.

Here are some of her wedding/mehndi pictures:

Reema-Khan-Wedding-Mehndi-Picture.jpg

Reema_Khan%27s_Wedding.jpg

Reema-Khan-Rukhsati-Ceremony-Picture.jpg

Reema-Khan-Wedding-Rukhsati-Picture.jpg

Shaadi Mubarak to the happy couple :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
if reema performed hajj than why she made 'love main gum' movie??

if reema performed hajj than why she made 'love main gum' movie??

Atif Aslam also went to Hajj. Why is he still singing?

Let them be happy the way they want to be as long as they are not harming Pakistan or Pakistani people.

My friend said Reema never misses her Namaaz and entered showbiz because she loves showbiz industry and she got many offers to act in Indian films but she rejected all those offers because she wants to help the Pakistani film industry.

Atif Aslam also went to Hajj. Why is he still singing?

Let them be happy the way they want to be as long as they are not harming Pakistan or Pakistani people.

My friend said Reema never misses her Namaaz and entered showbiz because she loves showbiz industry and she got many offers to act in Indian films but she rejected all those offers because she wants to help the Pakistani film industry.

what kind of prostitute offers namaz daily??

i think she has married for passport and money, simple

its not like i hate these people, but im just surprised how she got such a educated and honest earning husband, normally prostitutes dont get married, or marry guys like one which meera married

its not like i hate these people, but im just surprised how she got such a educated and honest earning husband, normally prostitutes dont get married, or marry guys like one which meera married

She is not a prostitue. She comes from a respected family from Multan, and she has so many relatives in USA already she could easily get passport even if she was not married to this doctor. She even comes for concerts and Pakistani events in USA. She regularly comes to USA, no one has ever stopped her. She is not a bad person. She made a speech in Pakistan's Independence Day in New York a couple of years ago, the girl is a patriotic Pakistani and is a million times better than Meera or Veena or Saima or any of those other Lollywood actresses.

How do you know he is honest earning?

How do you know she is a prostitute?

Please don't post your non-sense unless you have veritable proof.

I hope you haven't done anything wrong in your life before taking cheap shot on a lady who has represented your country and made her proud.

How do you know he is honest earning?

How do you know she is a prostitute?

Please don't post your non-sense unless you have veritable proof.

the guy is a cardiologist, he doesnt need illegal means to make money, and she is a prostitute, or i say a high class prostitue, whole pakistan and entire lahore knows it

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

I hope you haven't done anything wrong in your life before taking cheap shot on a lady who has represented your country and made her proud.

im not taking cheap shot, im just giving out a fact

Back
Top Bottom