What's new

Red terror and Racism: Two new gems in AAP's Crown.

I think people of delhi need to see who it is that they voted for. The did not get a CM but a street performer. As of today india has seen the true face of these clowns.

Republic day parade should not be disrupted is what i want ...

if he meant it just as a joke then he should have at least shown dignity enough to come forward to clarify and apologize for it but he hasn't and neither his party has condemned him for that which only indicate he was indeed being racist

We are not as open minded as you are .... :azn:

I second that .

Look at it this way, how many in the crowd cheered because they thought he was being funny,

how many cheered because they thought he was being honest?

if he meant it just as a joke then he should have at least shown dignity enough to come forward to clarify and apologize for it but he hasn't and neither his party has condemned him for that which only indicate he was indeed being racist

I think that crowd is more racist than he is.

I am pretty sure a lot of the people cheering his words didn't think he was being funny, but truthful.

Look at it this way, how many in the crowd cheered because they thought he was being funny,

1. No proof untill now that he was being funny .

2. Whatever he was trying to be , pretty sure less than 10% of the audience thought he was being funny .

I think that crowd is more racist than he is.

I am pretty sure a lot of the people cheering his words didn't think he was being funny, but truthful.

I don't know much about this incident bit I thought most of the crowds were Keralite themselves

I don't know much about this incident bit I thought most of the crowds were Keralite themselves

Really? where was the event held?

Either way, we indians have Gujju jokes, sardar jokes.

We need to take it a little less easy.

Certainly not take to vandalism over a joke.

how much frustrated our common people has become......................restoring to violence just over a statement

Then throw them from Delhi and impose President's rule ....

There is no real need for center to sack the government. Congress can just withdraw their 8 member support and reduce the government to minority and pass a no confidence motion.

But congress will not do it. That would mean inviting a fresh election where BJP will have a huge advantage

Back
Top Bottom