What's new

Red terror and Racism: Two new gems in AAP's Crown.

There is no real need for center to sack the government. Congress can just withdraw their 8 member support and reduce the government to minority and pass a no confidence motion.

But congress will not do it. That would mean inviting a fresh election where BJP will have a huge advantage

Good... more chances of blunder

The

I think so too. It was a bad joke, I don't think he meant it too seriously.

More offensive is the crowd cheering it.
We are not as open minded as you are .... :azn:

I second that .
We all laugh at sardar jokes, don't we? Also,its an old video,and the circumstances in which he said it is not clear (atleast for me).

Then drop the Charade of the " Biggest democracy in the World "

Why??? The President(in this case Union Government) is also democratically elected lolz. These idiots have completely lost their appeal I regret supporting them

Then drop the Charade of the " Biggest democracy in the World "

Despite blusters from the poster here, nothing is likely to happen.

The states individually are controlled by the regional parties and their satraps. The central power is increasingly on the wane, and the main parties need at least 15 or so to get alliances.

It has never been 'secular' in the true sense of the word.

Congress party is willing to bend over backwords for Muslims, enough for a travesty like Shah Bano case to exist.

that rank outsiders like AAP could come to power in Delhi is testament to this.

It is also a testament to their stupidity.

We all laugh at sardar jokes, don't we? Also,its an old video,and the circumstances in which he said it is not clear (atleast for me).

:tup:

Where did you pick that word up? It's not in administrative use anywhere today. Or is it a reference to the Regional Leaders?

It's just an expression.

They are actually in effect satraps though.

Because the two main parties need their support to get to power.

It's an interesting word. Stems from Kshatrapa, an Avestan/Sanskrit word. Originally meant Province. A person who guarded a Kshatrapa was a Kshatriya. Still in use in India as Kshetra and in Iran as Satrapy.

There is an unintended irony there, if the politician is a Dalit.

See what I mean =P

If Al Kangress withdraws support to these clowns , I'll forgive them for the CWG scam.

Did any politician made Sardar Jokes in public?

This what happens when naive people vote for immature politicians.
It is not clear to me whether the speaker was a politician or not when the video was shot,supposedly back in 2008. Also,the venue and situation in which he said it is also not clear (to me).

Did any politician made Sardar Jokes in public?

Was Kumar Vishwas a Politician when he made those jokes?

I wouldn't fault a comedian making a Sardar joke in his show and I certainly won't mind it if Kumar Vishwas made that joke in one of his shows. As long as it's clear that it was meant in jest(however coarse it is) and aren't his serious views on the subject, there is nothing to fault him.

If Al Kangress withdraws support to these clowns , I'll forgive them for the CWG scam.

Even if 'Al Kangress' withdraws support, you shouldn't be forgiving them of their sins. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom