What's new

Red “X-37B"

You expect us to read that link? :undecided: That Chinese lingo is all Greek to me!! :hitwall:

So Greek would look Chinese to you then? lol

the first and only line in the first post said it all, what else do you want to know....

223817fiqkky4siqk7uqez.jpg.thumb.jpg

223817kiltz46l7l3tmm84.jpg.thumb.jpg

热烈祝贺自动化学院马瑞卿教授团队研制的高速自主全电刹车系统圆满完成“***”无人机着陆飞行试验-西北工业大学自动化学院

:coffee::enjoy::china:

So Greek would look Chinese to you then? lol

the first and only line in the first post said it all, what else do you want to know....
I wanted to read the details. I will have to use Google translation now! Jeeez! :hitwall:

Great!
Successful re-entry high speed vehicle and landing
I wonder why the superpowder "high" precision spy satellites cant be able to pick this one up yet again!

Great!
Successful re-entry high speed vehicle and landing
I wonder why the superpowder "high" precision spy satellites cant be able to pick this one up yet again!
So let me get this straight...

According to your 'logic', if we do not say anything, that mean we did not detect it.

I wanted to read the details. I will have to use Google translation now! Jeeez! :hitwall:

Only a tiny amount of China’s defence industry related news gets official coverage in Chinese,much less in English,so if you want to learn more about the country's military equipment development。。。:hitwall::D

So let me get this straight...

According to your 'logic', if we do not say anything, that mean we did not detect it.

let us wait for anything from your ex-bosses at the pentagon
it is a good pc of news to cover by Bill Gertz if he doesnt miss it at all
take your pills promptly if you feel the ache
I have plenty of Chinese herbal recipes for you, just yell! :cheesy::coffee:

Well, what else you can do? We are in Chinese Defense section. We are at their mercy. Only if they have good mood and willing to translate them for us, then we can read it in English. Or else, you always have options to go to India defense section in this forum, and I'm sure you will be a happy Indian there.

Last edited:
let us wait for anything from your ex-bosses at the pentagon
it is a good pc of news to cover by Bill Gertz if he doesnt miss it at all
take your pills promptly if you feel the ache
I have plenty of Chinese herbal recipes for you, just yell! :cheesy::coffee:

rdn_53040176da30f.png

“biang”

I guess the above Chinese character is much too complicated for our Indian friends,no matter where they happen to be。o_O:D

Back
Top Bottom