What's new

Record sale of 1.3m bikes in 2009-10

^^ i feel kind of embarrassed in this thread...had a minor accident trying to ride a RAJDOOT (trying to learn riding )and since then never had courage to try again..

However i have no problems with CHATUSPADs...

BTW which is better for indian roads..HARLEy or, Bullet..? My cousin is crazy about Bikes and keeps asking me to contribute for him to upgrade to HARLEY from Bullet he is having..
I for one cant tell a difference..both basically look same..

They are in two totally different leagues price wise man. The costliest Bullet today costs approx 1.5 lac INR. The cheapest Harley (propbably the Sportster 900) will be many times more. So if youre sponsoring, then no harm in the Harley. Otherwise Bullet will always have its own charm.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Originally Posted by RescueRanger
"And me in shimla... My grand parents had a cottage they had to abandon during partition in Shimla... perhaps one day i will visit."

i sincerely wish that to happen. If i'm home, would like to meet you at the border. Who knows, anything can happen. i'm always willing to be surprised, even i might get to sample the 'Dal' at 'Miangees' !

a bike that rules pakistani roads...
Honda CD70 CDI
1 litre = 70+km

31221.attach

Honda CD70 CDI
1 litre = 70+km

31221.attach

Not bad. hw much it costs in Pak? BTW, in India we have Bajaj Platina which gives 90+ km/lit and costs less than Rs 43,000/-

BTW, in India we have Bajaj Platina which gives 90+ km/lit and costs less than Rs 43,000/-
@footmarks
What is the power of the Bajaj Platina?

Its 8.5 bhp if I'm not mistaken. Comes in 100 and 125 cc motors, with DTSI also.

bajaj-platina-review.jpg

Honda CD70 CDI
1 litre = 70+km

31221.attach

If I remember, we use to have similar bike in 1985 in the name of Honda CD 100. Although that was 100 cc with much better look.

cd100_7WW_PakWheels(com).jpg

But the more it gives you mileage the more the engine is gonna suffer..remember Yamaha Libero??crappy bike..was giving about 70-80 mileage for the first 6-8 months after that no mileage,no trouble,engine trouble..

But the more it gives you mileage the more the engine is gonna suffer..remember Yamaha Libero??crappy bike..was giving about 70-80 mileage for the first 6-8 months after that no mileage,no trouble,engine trouble..

If better mileage is achieved just by reducing the default amount of fuel in air - fuel mixture entering into engine for combustion, then engine will surely gonna suffer. But if it is bought about by incorporating better technologies which enhance fuel combustion % ( Like digitally controlled ignition, twin sparks, fuel injection etc), engine will not suffer while the pollution coming from exhaust will also be reduced.

Honda CD70 CDI
1 litre = 70+km

31221.attach

70cc rules the day in Pakistan however all these 70 cc are a bunch of craps and nothing more. Even the new bike hardly driven 200 - 300 kms starts having serious problems like kick jam, axle problems. And Honda tops them all in problems.

70cc rules the day in Pakistan however all these 70 cc are a bunch of craps and nothing more. Even the new bike hardly driven 200 - 300 kms starts having serious problems like kick jam, axle problems. And Honda tops them all in problems.

and also you will be bored to death before reaching the destination :frown:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom