What's new

Record sale of 1.3m bikes in 2009-10

Just Helping Doc to post the picture of his Bike...Truely a royal bike I would say..

bikerl.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Thanks bro!

She is my Doppie (short for my Doppelganger) :)

Cheers, Doc

@Rescue Ranger ,Sir you have this kind of Bikes there in Pakistan??I mean Royal Enfield or any other bike like this?

One of the good things the British left behind!

Cheers, Doc

@Rescue Ranger ,Sir you have this kind of Bikes there in Pakistan??I mean Royal Enfield or any other bike like this?

Why yes of course, altough Triumphs and BSAs are more popular here, partly due to Steeve Mcqueen and the great escape, and the fact that the Pak army used some of them:

1954-BSA-M21.jpg

Here is my pride and joy:
f6116993.jpg

Here is a good link if you want to have a look at some sweet Pakistani rides:
Find the hottest cars and motorcycles in Pakistan and around the world - PakWheels

Why yes of course, altough Triumphs and BSAs are more popular here, partly due to Steeve Mcqueen and the great escape, and the fact that the Pak army used some of them:

1954-BSA-M21.jpg

Here is my pride and joy:
f6116993.jpg

Here is a good link if you want to have a look at some sweet Pakistani rides:
Find the hottest cars and motorcycles in Pakistan and around the world - PakWheels

Thanks for the link sir..the grey single seater bike,it looks awesome sir :) Sell your bike and buy that one.. ;)

Seiko trust me, i wish i could buy that BSA. Problem is, they mostly go for 3 Lakh, i am saving up for one. :D

Someday i will own one, till then
:D

Seiko trust me, i wish i could buy that BSA. Problem is, they mostly go for 3 Lakh, i am saving up for one. :D

Someday i will own one, till then
:D

wow :eek: three lakhs..well then i will stick with my pulser then ..last month I saw a Harley Davidson..wish i have 12 lakhs rupees to buy that Beast ;)

I have a TVS Apache RTR(stands for Racing throttle response) 160 cc. Before deciding to buy my first bike, I researched a lot over internet and got test rides of numerous bikes before I finalized on RTR. Though my first choice was Yamaha YZF R15. But 1 lakh psychological price barrier proved too much to break. So, I chose the next best. RTR is a cool bike, it reaches as far as 11,000 rpm easily!.and have a fairly flat torque curve across all rpm ranges.truly built for racing tracks, and that's too from an Indian Manufacturer. I still (after 2 years of ownership) enjoy leaving the traffic behind on every traffic signal. Its probably the best bike in India for drag racing.

Indian govt slaps ridiculous duty on imported higher displAcement bikes(60% duty+30%tax). *Not sure about pak. Pak members can verify.

So Indians are left with Royal Enfield. which is not bad for Indian condition. And it has fair amount of fans in the west as original british classic along with Triumph. * its getting more and more popular. Love its unique sound There are many blogs on the bullet. I dont think its available in pak. I hope the relation improve and As part of diplomacy india should export bullet(... The one that doesnt kill) to pak. After all as a british legacy pak riders should have privilage to ride bullet!

I like bike talk. Here is website for bike fans turbo.com. Chck for 'twist the throttle'

Live to ride , ride to live!
No matter what you ride!!
Ride safe!!! *

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom