What's new

Record number of Pakistanis visited India last year

insecurity much????
A previous post mate, to the same question:
Yes. That is exactly how insecure I am.

I am sure when the wahabis started opening their mosques in Pakistan, a whole host of Pakistani's must have said 'my faith is not insecure, let them operate'.

We see the result of creeping radicalization today in Pakistan.

I would nip this problem early on than testing the security or insecurity of Indian society.

Was not the Pakistani social structure easily corrupted by a foreign influence? It was because you under estimated the impact back then.

India can and should learn from Pakistan's example and mistakes and Pakistan can learn from ours. Is this not something to bear in mind?

Why don't you do us a favour and get off this forum, as it is run by the very Pakistanis you hate so much. But no, you linger here with your pathetic posts above.

Moderators get rid of him please.
If you stop discussing India related topics here then not only me, every Indian will leave this shitty forum.....
It's our duty to 'defend' India and show you your own place......

My views on the matter as expressed on another thread:

You bridge gaps with people who are better, you dont bridge gaps with a population that has been radicalized over decades, that has not been living in a pluralistic society and is a violent society.

If they are given visas, they will come here and transport their ideas of shariah and non-Muslims to people living here.

We need to have a transactional relationship with Pakistan - one in which they dont trouble us in Kashmir and we do not trouble them in other areas. Where we can have mutual trade.

Other than that, we dont require anything else. And this can be accomplished by giving visas to just the various elites of Pakistan. They are the ones who actually make decisions in Pakistan.

We must actively reduce the number of common Pakistanis coming to India.

1 lakh Pakistani's coming to India each year is nothing short of a travesty!Even if they influence 2 Indians, that is 2 lakh Indians with Pakistani vision of shariah and non-Muslims each year!

Now that we have a different Government in charge, it must reduce this number to less than a quarter!

We can continue our discussion from the other thread here. It is more relevant.
why not simply draw up a comprehensive Immigration/ Visa Policy as many other developed countries have done, leaving the matter in the hands of the Immigration officer either to grant the visa or simply refuse.
Allowing only the elitist is not going to do any good as because elitist only represent a fraction of Pakistani population, and that indeed is not going to change perception of general public about india. Middle class families should be allowed and must be encouraged to visit india and vice versa to promote tourism and trade

We should be visiting more evolved Countries rather than the RAPE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.

After moving to a much evolved country, nothing changes for you and you are still living in your own shell. Go and read all your posts how you hate Indians, they are worse than any Pakistani poster.

BTW, you should be living in USA in the name of Indian citizen.

So, first I insult you and then I say that I was joking/trolling......that's ok for you mate??
secondly, don't you think he should get an infraction/negative rating for trolling??.........I've got infractions so many times before.....and the reason given was 'trolling'/'troll post'........and here you're supporting a person who admitted himself that he was trolling......

First of all, I don't why you quoted me. But I will humor you.

If you are expecting that if you constantly abuse Pakistanis on a Pakistani forum and not get negative ratings, you are living in lala land.

second of all, he admitted to trolling as in don't take his posts seriously. He doesn't have a history of constant trolling.

and stop using slurs that's why you got infractions for

why not simply draw up a comprehensive Immigration/ Visa Policy as many other developed countries have done, leaving the matter in the hands of the Immigration officer either to grant the visa or simply refuse.
Allowing only the elitist is not going to do any good as because elitist only represent a fraction of Pakistani population, and that indeed is not going to change perception of general public about india. Middle class families should be allowed and must be encouraged to visit india and vice versa to promote tourism and trade

You speak as if Indians are dying to come to Pakistan. Only business people who could actually do some good by investing and promoting trade should be allowed. That would mean elimination of any threat which may exist as a result of extremist ideology being practised in Pakistan by the common people who make her up. Please note what I am suggesting is temporary. Until and unless Pakistan comes out of its extremist ideology we can't afford to open our doors to the common Pakistani.

Also we don't care as of now if the elitist represent only a small percentage. We get to address our security concerns and you get to run your factories.

You speak as if Indians are dying to come to Pakistan. Only business people who could actually do some good by investing and promoting trade should be allowed. That would mean elimination of any threat which may exist as a result of extremist ideology being practised in Pakistan by the common people who make her up. Please note what I am suggesting is temporary. Until and unless Pakistan comes out of its extremist ideology we can't afford to open our doors to the common Pakistani.

Also we don't care as of now if the elitist represent only a small percentage. We get to address our security concerns and you get to run your factories.
Why I do sense hostility in your post?? you are talking as if 80% of the Pakistani population is radicalized and extremist, if thats the case so, please back that up with a source ---
What I have suggested above is a measure should you want to bridge the differences among the Population and change the perception about each other....

If you stop discussing India related topics here then not only me, every Indian will leave this shitty forum.....
It's our duty to 'defend' India and show you your own place......
@waz and @Icarus are both very good posters mate.
As are you when you are not angry. Would really request you to relax.

Why I do sense hostility in your post?? you are talking as if 80% of the Pakistani population is radicalized and extremist, if thats the case so, please back that up with a source ---
What I have suggested above is a measure should you want to bridge the differences among the Population and change the perception about each other....

Sir, I am not being hostile. I want to engage in fruitful discussion.

You are right I don't know how many takers of the extremist ideology there are in Pakistan but you also cannot reject the fact that Pakistan takes her religion too seriously! And being your next door neighbour it does effect us. If you step in our shoes you would realize how seriously we take this thing.

As for what you suggested, at this point of time we don't welcome any common Pakistani coming here certainly not in the numbers the have been coming in so far. You need to acknowledge the sincerity we have in our arguments.

Pakistani Govt. should take immediate action to curb this trend.

We should be visiting more evolved Countries rather than the RAPE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.
shouldn't u should be giving urself a -ve rating for trolling.....
as u are a professional u should have a much clear view of, what u are going to write.... i have seen u giving -ve to indians just for posting a thread on -ve side of pakistanii society...

Sir, I am not being hostile. I want to engage in fruitful discussion.

You are right I don't know how many takers of the extremist ideology there are in Pakistan but you also cannot reject the fact that Pakistan takes her religion too seriously! And being your next door neighbour it does effect us. If you step in our shoes you would realize how seriously we take this thing.
at first - I am no Sir, so you can address me as a fellow member ---
secondly then my dear you should have though about it first before tagging an entire nation as extremist ---being religious is one thing and being radicalized & extremist is another --- you have religious population in UAE and Gulf, but you cannot tag them as extremist --- are you going to limit their numbers too??

As for what you suggested, at this point of time we don't welcome any common Pakistani coming here certainly not in the numbers the have been coming in so far. You need to acknowledge the sincerity we have in our arguments.
that is why i mentioned in first post of mine - a fully comprehensive Policy must be drawn up - that will limit the quality & the quantity, but basing you Policy on the fact that only business men and Elite should be allowed then that in itself is wrong and I have given the reasons above ----
the point of this thread is to bridge gaps & change perception ---- or did i miss the point altogther???

Pakistani Govt. should take immediate action to curb this trend.

ab ye tou ghalat baat keh di aap ne

Who with his right mind will go to a country like India?

BTW Who know most of them would be on spying missions.

Back
Top Bottom