What's new

Record number of Pakistanis visited India last year

.....I got infractions so many times before.....and the reason they gave is 'TROLLING' or 'TROL POST'........and here is a person admitting that he is trolling himself and you think he is not eligible for an infraction let alone a negative rating??.....

Not in my opinion, though I may be wrong, as I said, you are free to refer my decision to the management .

My job somewhat involves Pakistan.

Do tell!

I do have to ask one question though, if you have such low opinion of Pakistan and Pakistanis, I am curious as to why you are in this forum, and do you think Indians are that gullible to be easily persuaded? Aren't you infantilising Indians?
bro,u think his concerns r unfounded?

Why are those beggars allowed......they shouldn't be allowed even on medical grounds............we must not help those ingrates..........let them die a wretched death in that god-forsaken country...
Curing one Pakistani means creating one more terrorist.....

Why don't you do us a favour and get off this forum, as it is run by the very Pakistanis you hate so much. But no, you linger here with your pathetic posts above.

Moderators get rid of him please.

bro,u think his concerns r unfounded?

No. I do think there is some validity to his claim. But to me at least, it looks a bit paranoid and it seems that Indians are gullible.

You know what, Contrarian is right. This forum is his biggest evidence.

Why don't you do us a favour and get off this forum, as it is run by the very Pakistanis you hate so much. But no, you linger here with your pathetic posts above.

Moderators get rid of him please.

This thread is a bit depressing @waz :(

No. I do think there is some validity to his claim. But to me at least, it looks a bit paranoid and it seems that Indians are gullible.

You know what, Contrarian is right. This forum is his biggest evidence.

] :(
that's a fact bro,,,take my word.

@Icarus
Yes. That is exactly how insecure I am.

I am sure when the wahabis started opening their mosques in Pakistan, a whole host of Pakistani's must have said 'my faith is not insecure, let them operate'.

We see the result of creeping radicalization today in Pakistan.

This is actually a very good post and precisely what led Pakistan the path it went down. Many of the people were indifferent.

As for these visitors, no offence you will only get the liberal, hippy dippy types who want love and brotherhood with India going. I'm not saying that's a bad thing but you will not be getting the type you talk of visiting India i.e. the crazed Islamist nut.

This thread is a bit depressing @waz :(

It is bro and for some a perfect opportunity to spew hate.

But anyway how's life?

India Being soft power allowing this to happen with Muslim Vote bank in mind. Otherwise, this should not be allowed.

1. Pakistan is Hostile country towards India (Both society and political Govt. ) and this is only reason they able to survive till today. The country is war monger. America Hired them for Afganistan and China hired them for us.

2. Any one who wants to keep India busy in other things, Just approach Pakistan and for rest they have their plans ready.

3. By Treating children sounds good on on emotional grounds but it will not create and peaceful environment between the two countries.

4. Instead of Treating Pakistanis India should treat People from Iraq, Palestine and Iran. But not Pakistan.

It is bro and for some a perfect opportunity to spew hate.

But anyway how's life?

preparing for Invasion of Pakistan. Subramaniam Swamy said so. We will finish you guys off in two years :P

I read the same argument elsewhere on the forum as well and I was quick to point out that this approach has been tried and failed. During Ayub's time, the relations between India and Pakistan were quite cordial, there was significant economic activity and it seemed that the two were very close to becoming perfect neighbours but because the people had not been taken onboard, we see that the cordial relations have broken down, we have no real trade but the hate still remains. If the same momentum has had been maintained and had taken the populations onboard, we might have achieved something of consequence.
We don't have to start issuing visas to every Tom, Dick and Harry for there to be peace, simply initiating greater contact is enough to start a movement, greater sports, student visits, some common representation such as highlighting Indo-Pak co-operation is SAARC or the UN (where troops fight under the same banner) can help turn public opinion around.
If we stick with fostering hatred by running hate campaign on TV, run news of false encounters pointing to each other's nations without any proof and continue to exploit the "Anti-Them" vote bank to secure positions in politics, I am afraid that we will continue to be at each other's throats.
I agree with you.
So my addition to your argument is that is one lakh Pakistani's the solution to this ?

Or instead the visas should be given in a much more selective manner. To the students, to supporters ?
All of which would not constitute more than 30,000 visas a year.

Those who will become opinion builders of the future.

All this apart from exactly what you mentioned - of reducing hate campaigns on TV, news of finger pointing without proof and an us vs them mentality.

But again, how does issuing visas to common Pakistani's aid this goal of normalizing relations - in a cost-benefit analysis ?

Ravi Nair. I believe prejudice is a problem here. You maybe(?) presumed that I am one of the countless brainless people who wish to limit Pakistani's by virtue of selective reading and understanding my posts.

Allow me to explain my proposition.
The reason I wish to limit Indian mass exposure to Pakistan is because of their particular social outlook at this point of time. Now had this been a Pakistan of the 60's or before and early 70's, it would have been a complete non issue.

Similarly how most Bangladeshi's have a social outlook that is similar to Indian social outlook. PDF brings out the absolute worst in people. The Bangladeshi's in this forum are the exact opposite of 90% Bangladeshis you will meet in real life. And so having Bangladeshi's would not entail the kind of cost that having lakhs of Pakistani's would.

Apart from this aspect, I am a votary of normalizing relations, trade with Pakistan.

Maybe in the future, if Pakistan succeeds in its war, not just against terrorism, but extremism and fundamentalism, this would once again be a non-issue, but it is not the case for now.

This is actually a very good post and precisely what led Pakistan the path it went down. Many of the people were indifferent.

As for these visitors, no offence you will only get the liberal, hippy dippy types who want love and brotherhood with India going. I'm not saying that's a bad thing but you will not be getting the type you talk of visiting India i.e. the crazed Islamist nut.
IB redflags entry of Wahhabi preachers into India - Rediff.com India News

Last edited:
Record number of Pakistanis visited India last year

You bridge gaps with people who are better, you dont bridge gaps with a population that has been radicalized over decades, that has not been living in a pluralistic society and is a violent society.

If they are given visas, they will come here and transport their ideas of shariah and non-Muslims to people living here.

We need to have a transactional relationship with Pakistan - one in which they dont trouble us in Kashmir and we do not trouble them in other areas. Where we can have mutual trade.

Other than that, we dont require anything else. And this can be accomplished by giving visas to just the various elites of Pakistan. They are the ones who actually make decisions in Pakistan.

We must actively reduce the number of common Pakistanis coming to India.

1 lakh Pakistani's coming to India each year is nothing short of a travesty!Even if they influence 2 Indians, that is 2 lakh Indians with Pakistani vision of shariah and non-Muslims each year!

Now that we have a different Government in charge, it must reduce this number to less than a quarter!

@niaz sir, @Icarus We can continue our discussion from the other thread here. It is more relevant.

Pakistani Govt. should take immediate action to curb this trend.

We should be visiting more evolved Countries rather than the RAPE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.

This is NOT a question of whether Indians globally should treat Pakistani's or not.

Its a question of whether Pakistani's should be given visa as freely as it is being given now. Is it good for our society. Please understand, these are separate questions.
insecurity much????

imagine the number of pakistanis tourists coming to india if there were less visa restriction.

by the way how many indians visit pakistan?

@WishLivePak did say that he was trolling the @Contrarian :P
So, first I insult you and then I say that I was joking/trolling......that's ok for you mate??
secondly, don't you think he should get an infraction/negative rating for trolling??.........I've got infractions so many times before.....and the reason given was 'trolling'/'troll post'........and here you're supporting a person who admitted himself that he was trolling......

Back
Top Bottom