What's new

Reconsidering support to BJP on Ban on Liquor

Strange that all those who support the Uniform Civil Code because the Constitution says so, are now defiant of the same constitution that speaks of prohibition.

How are the Sanghi's any different from the Jihadis ?

Are our value systems based on our "convenience" or is it based on any higher Values ?

Banning alcohol or food items reeks of backward mentality. The constitution needs to be modified with time.

As if highway ban wasn't enough retards from states ruled by BJP are indulging in this upmanship with Nitish. If BJP goes ahead with this plan I am done with them.

Government to ban all late night and rave parties in Goa in next two weeks?

http://zeenews.india.com/goa/govern...parties-in-goa-in-next-two-weeks-1995093.html

All liquor shops across MP to be shut down in phases
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...-shut-down-in-phases/articleshow/58107629.cms
Fight in next elections with daru bottle as your symbol. I bet you will find a lot of comrades. :lol:

First they came for the Smokers, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Smoker.

Then they came for the Beef Eaters, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Beef Eater.

Then they came for the Alcoholics, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Alcoholic.

Then they came for the Polygamists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Polygamist.

Then they came for the Terrorists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Terrorist.

Then they came for the Feminists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Feminist.

Then they came for the Corrupt, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not Corrupt.

Then they came for the Criminals, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not Criminal.

Then they came for the Freeloaders, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Freeloader.

Then they came to me and said you are the King and I asked, is there anyone left to rule?

-- By StraightShooter

Banning alcohol or food items reeks of backward mentality. The constitution needs to be modified with time.

HOw about banning books like the "Satanic Verses" or books by Taslima Nasrin ? Do that also reek of "Backward mentality" ? or is this selective outrage only limited to Alcohol and beef ?

First they came for the Smokers, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Smoker.

Then they came for the Beef Eaters, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Beef Eater.

Then they came for the Alcoholics, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Alcoholic.

Then they came for the Polygamists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Polygamist.

Then they came for the Terrorists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Terrorist.

Then they came for the Feminists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Feminist.

Then they came for the Corrupt, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not Corrupt.

Then they came for the Criminals, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not Criminal.

Then they came for the Freeloaders, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Freeloader.

Then they came to me and said you are the King and I asked, is there anyone left to rule?

-- By StraightShooter

Let me get this straight, you want to be King of Freeloaders, Terrorists, Criminals, corrupt, Feminist, polygamist, Alcoholism, beef eaters and smokers ?

I am sorry to tell you this, but England already has a Queen :P

Exactly. India always stood for liberty.

Prostitution is legal in India not by chance. It is the perfect example that demonstrates that India stands for liberty.

Why should government be in the Business of banning things that are of personal choice?

Why does government care if one is indulging in smoking or gambling or prostitution or polygamy or beef eating in the privacy of their home?

Government laws should only be limited to majority public opinion with regards to public places only.

Government should only regulate where the drugs or liquor or cigarettes could be sold and/or consumed and should not be banning them out rightly.

Exactly. India always stood for liberty.

Prostitution is legal in India not by chance. It is the perfect example that demonstrates that India stands for liberty.

Why should government be in the Business of banning things that are of personal choice?

Why does government care if one is indulging in smoking or gambling or prostitution or polygamy or beef eating in the privacy of their home?

Government laws should only be limited to majority public opinion with regards to public places only.

Government should only regulate where the drugs or liquor or cigarettes could be sold and/or consumed and should not be banning them out rightly.

There is no blanket ban of "beef" only a ban on Cow Slaughter. Learn to appreciate the difference.

The Factual position of Hinduism is that alcohol is permitted. "Asava" or intoxicant comes in 5 forms.

1. Paiffika - Made from Flour or Rice
2. Talaja - Made from Data palm
3. Kaira - Made from Coconut palm juice
4. Madhuka - Made from Madhuka flowers (Wine comes under this category)
5. Gudasambhava - Made from Molasses. (Most Indian brand alcohol is made from Molasses)

They are listed in order of decreasing sinful drink.

They are permitted for kshatriya, vaishya and shudra. They are forbidden for the Brahmin.

Even women are permitted drinking them, that too in the company of men.

This Gandhi inspired prohibition on Alcohol has come from the Abrahamic religions. How Ironic that its the BJP who is implementing them :lol:

Last edited:
Where that @GURU DUTT ? Saala, kahan peeke pada hai?:D Ya dukh mein suicide kar liya?
salaam sir i have left liqur long back i dont drink now but yes im high on making conspiracy theories and my evil designs in my enemosity with land of the pure and ots pios & peace loving people sirji :D

lol @ AIDS

@GURU DUTT bhai ko 14 saal ka banwas mila hua hai :(
janni hum khud ko hi banwaas diye huen hain yahaan chanchon aur chutpaiyya saddak chaap gondoon type so called mods ki dada girri chalnne lagee hai so i have left PDF just come ocassionally to meet old friends like you ... baki sab theek hi hai jaani ... hum hum hain baaki sab pani kam hain
antyidiot.jpg

HOw about banning books like the "Satanic Verses" or books by Taslima Nasrin ? Do that also reek of "Backward mentality" ? or is this selective outrage only limited to Alcohol and beef ?

Let me get this straight, you want to be King of Freeloaders, Terrorists, Criminals, corrupt, Feminist, polygamist, Alcoholism, beef eaters and smokers ?

I am sorry to tell you this, but England already has a Queen :P
Ban on free speech is equally asinine.

I am more of a weed guy. It's healthier and at least less chances of road traffic accidents.

As if highway ban wasn't enough retards from states ruled by BJP are indulging in this upmanship with Nitish. If BJP goes ahead with this plan I am done with them.

Government to ban all late night and rave parties in Goa in next two weeks?

http://zeenews.india.com/goa/govern...parties-in-goa-in-next-two-weeks-1995093.html

All liquor shops across MP to be shut down in phases
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...-shut-down-in-phases/articleshow/58107629.cms
Bhai have you tried weed.

Liquor is a religion, and the holy book is Madhushala by Harivansh rai Bachhan ji....

Mandir masjid bhed karate, mel karati madhushala.

Are you referring to Mahatma Gandhi ?

Sanghis hiding behind Bapu's langot is more than a bit rich, when they prefer to abuse him at every opportunity. Not to mention pump bullets into his frail body as well.

Back
Top Bottom