What's new

Reconsidering support to BJP on Ban on Liquor

Ye aapka kaam lagta hai janab :p:
C8lOAxyXYAA2Lph.jpg
isko kehte hai zalim nazzar ;)

sahipakdehain.jpg

Yes, Cocaine, Marijuana, Heroin, Nicotine, Tobacco, Liquor etc. etc. all should be legal.

Why should I care if if someone wants to indulge in them or not. If someone wants to indulge in them and die sooner so be it. It is the survival of the fittest.

The sooner more people indulge and die the better would be society.

That's the problem with being an extremist, you get carried away with your own propaganda.

Next is freedom to fornicate in public, walk around being covered in $hit, Use loud and abusive language in public, etc. Then you can start by advocating child marriage and pedophilia. Next is freedom to practice incest. Necrophilia, sale of human organs, cloning and organ trade etc.

Really, why make any of it illegal ? After all "Freedom" is what matters, right ?

Do you think US & EU are pure capitalists?

Have you heard about Social security, medicare and education programs in these countries? All these should be scrapped if one wants to be truly capitalist?

1st world countries are as confused as 3rd world countries on what form of government they want.

I don't care if US or EU are pure capitalist or pure communist.

I am telling you that its your misconception that Indian wants to be pure capitalist.

Nicotine is as addictive as Heroine.

Studies have shown that Alcohol is MORE harmful than even Heroine.

Studies published in the Lancet medical journal scored the maximum possible harm score was 100 and the minimum zero.

Overall, alcohol scored 72 – against 55 for heroin and 54 for crack. The most dangerous drugs to their individual users were ranked as heroin, crack and then crystal meth. The most harmful to others were alcohol, heroin and crack in that order.

So if Cigarettes and Alcohol is allowed, then Heroin should also be allowed :cheesy:

Funny how you are now advocating a "Ban" after being such a proponent of "freedom" :lol: ........... nothing more amusing than hypocrisy.

It is your assumption that we want to be "Capitalist". I assure you that we do not want to be purely capitalist.

You are confusing the US with India.

I don't advocate their use. I support their use by informed and responsible people.

That's the problem with being an extremist, you get carried away with your own propaganda.

No extremism. Just rational thoughts to protect peoples freedom and liberty.

Next is freedom to fornicate in public, walk around being covered in $hit, Use loud and abusive language in public, etc. Then you can start by advocating child marriage and pedophilia. Next is freedom to practice incest. Necrophilia, sale of human organs, cloning and organ trade etc.

Really, why make any of it illegal ? After all "Freedom" is what matters, right ?

The principle to make anything legal or illegal is very simple.

If the right of one, adversely impacts and/or encroaches on the right of the other, then it is a good candidate for either banning or regulating.

Last edited by a moderator:
app bhi to every thread may -ve rating after -ve rating deti ho , you should also join bjp or rss it will suit you :bunny:

now don't give a negative rating to this post :unsure:
Banning isn't always the solution to every problem.
Heck,Liquor isn't even a problem.

Back
Top Bottom