What's new

Reconsidering support to BJP on Ban on Liquor

I thought we will be moving towards booze in shopping mart. Whoever can forget this sight if one visited foreign nation? Brings tears in my eyes.

35676200-BUCHAREST-ROMANIA-JANUARY-20-2015-Vodka-Bottles-For-Sale-On-Supermarket-Stand--Stock-Photo.jpg

Someone ought to throw slippers at these illiterate bunch for banning alcohol.

And you know whats more painful . . i am relocating to a dry state now :cry::cry::cry:

the nearest place to get a drink is like 250 kms away :cray::cray::cray:

It will be worth it, and it will taste that much better!

I thought we will be moving towards booze in shopping mart. Whoever can forget this sight if one visited foreign nation? Brings tears in my eyes.

35676200-BUCHAREST-ROMANIA-JANUARY-20-2015-Vodka-Bottles-For-Sale-On-Supermarket-Stand--Stock-Photo.jpg

Someone ought to throw slippers at these illiterate bunch for banning alcohol.

They already have them in India I think? Have seen bottle shops in Spencer's supermarkets.

are these studies RCT or atleast double blind. pretty anecdotal.

You should come to my place in UP . . stand on the roof top and you can see weed till the point where sky meets the earth on either side of the river :D:D:D
Heaven ... Here I come.:woot::woot::woot:

I am saying i am indeed surprised with all vedic promotions and I am looking forward to such events in future too
Vedic promotions as in promoting the Vedic era culture?
Not sure if you know Soma and sura were popular drinks in the Rig Vedic society, of which soma was sanctified by religion.
Verse from Rig Veda "O, Indra, fond of soma, would you make me the protector of people, or would you make me a king, would you make me a sage who has drunk soma, would you impart to me endless wealth" is a proof.

Let's just say you should not talk about something that you have less or no knowledge of.
Hope that helps. :lol:

Prohibitions never worked in human history nor will it ever in the future.. What will happen is operations will go underground with worse repercussions to the society

Vedic promotions as in promoting the Vedic era culture?
Not sure if you know Soma and sura were popular drinks in the Rig Vedic society, of which soma was sanctified by religion.
Verse from Rig Veda "O, Indra, fond of soma, would you make me the protector of people, or would you make me a king, would you make me a sage who has drunk soma, would you impart to me endless wealth" is a proof.

Let's just say you should not talk about something that you have less or no knowledge of.
Hope that helps. :lol:
No certainly not I am talking about the vedic spaceships and ancient nuke reactors designed by Hindus

I know electricity and sarcasm is a luxury for our Pakistan brothers but . . i still hope u can do better than this :)
Luxury. Stop watching cheap shitty nonsense Indian media dude

I do not get it why so much Fuss over banning of liquor shops on highways that too 500 mts away you can always buy it from 501mtrs away ;) :D

now what went wrong was to ban beer pubs cum resutrants along wine and whiskey shops or hard liquor shops as beer pubs /restrobars are a great source of income and entertainment to the growing young middle class but the SC is already looking into it so is state and central governemnts at diffrent levels but one things for sure wine and beer & liquor shops all along the national and state highways and even city roads will now dissapear slowly

I do not get it why so much Fuss over banning of liquor shops on highways that too 500 mts away you can always buy it from 501mtrs away ;) :D

now what went wrong was to ban beer pubs cum resutrants along wine and whiskey shops or hard liquor shops as beer pubs /restrobars are a great source of income and entertainment to the growing young middle class but the SC is already looking into it so is state and central governemnts at diffrent levels but one things for sure wine and beer & liquor shops all along the national and state highways and even city roads will now dissapear slowly

Daaru ka naam lete hi banda haazir :lol:

Ye aapka kaam lagta hai janab :p:
C8lOAxyXYAA2Lph.jpg

Back
Top Bottom