What's new

Reconsidering support to BJP on Ban on Liquor

I know bruv..can imagine! Kuch jyada ho gaya in logon ka natak! BJP will lose a huge chunk of supporters if they carry on like this. Will have to form a new political party under the name of AlDS. All India Daru Sena... & our symbol would be something like this...:D

Desi_daru_with_Chakna.jpg
Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Banning will only encourage bootlegging! If liquor is banned in Gujarat it doesn't mean you can't get the stuff.. Booze is readily available through various means in that place.. & you won't even realize that the place is alcohol free. Illicit businesses flourish under these sort of embargo.. Everyone who drinks are not alcohol addicts.. & real addicts will find means to fulfill their needs! Stupid decision... :pissed:

I agree.
While this is an attempt to legislate morality in a private use issue,you see drinking alcohol is not YET a fundamental right in India. :lol:

Yes, it's a fact that blanket ban on alcohol or ban on bars near highway would hardly achieve anything. Instead it should have been a slow process, best thing would have been to build concensus among people first. It would have automatically forced the legislature to adopt a change resolution.

Rahul baba may start his own "Daru pe Charcha" to woo the talli people:rofl:

Good for you, but without daru I'll be left with Mountain Dew:cry:
Black market se re... i am buying daru from "contacts" since i was in 12th std.

200 rulee ki bagpiper se suru kia tha aaj to 20000 ki potahu kabhi kabhi ;)

You can do same, or just visit any union territory like us for booze.

Black market phir bhi thik hai lakin daru peene ke liye Aandamaan ya lakshadweep nahi ja sakta, lazy insaan hoon bhai:cry:

Have you seen this series of Daru pe Charcha?
Nope, will do it now, thanks :enjoy:

Daru is a religion and it is an attack on our religion. Secularism p hmla , we demand Darudesh!!!

watch all three episode if you have time.

Its pretty boring.

BTW The directive principles of state policy in the Constitution of India (article 47) state that "....the State shall endeavour to bring about prohibition of the consumption except for medicinal purposes of intoxicating drinks and of drugs which are injurious to health".

Its not a new thing or a BJP thing.

Its pretty boring.

BTW The directive principles of state policy in the Constitution of India (article 47) state that "....the State shall endeavour to bring about prohibition of the consumption except for medicinal purposes of intoxicating drinks and of drugs which are injurious to health".

Its not a new thing or a BJP thing.
If liquor is for sick.
Then we are friggin sick.

A nice scotch doesn't hit anybody.
It just hit the right spot. Like a 15 yr old glenlivet from french oak barrels.

Az tor van. We zre doo grunk ro xare gor ut.

If its banned its that much more fun.

indian gov is on same page where pakistan was in 1970s banning and radicalizing society will give results after few decades .

Sharab bandi will happen in MP, CH, and possibly Raj. Huge support for it in people specially women electorate. Don't think you can do anything about it. BJP nahi to cong karegi.

If liquor is for sick.
Then we are friggin sick.

A nice scotch doesn't hit anybody.
It just hit the right spot. Like a 15 yr old glenlivet from french oak barrels.

Az tor van. We zre doo grunk ro xare gor ut.

If its banned its that much more fun.

Strange that all those who support the Uniform Civil Code because the Constitution says so, are now defiant of the same constitution that speaks of prohibition.

How are the Sanghi's any different from the Jihadis ?

Are our value systems based on our "convenience" or is it based on any higher Values ?

Back
Top Bottom