What's new

Reconsider Ties BCB ..IPL and India's help over cricket I ask?

what products we buy from india?

I don't know. Ask your trade minister. You know trade is heavily in favor of India obviously that only happens if you buy our products not the other way around. Just open the auto sector, We'll probably wipe out your industry there.

I don't know. Ask your trade minister. You know trade is heavily in favor of India obviously that only happens if you buy our products not the other way around. Just open the auto sector, We'll probably wipe out your industry there.

why should i ask from our ministers, you said, we buy indian products from third party,name the products or shut up

in auto sector,you only managed to make a tata car called nano, and weall know how bad flop it was, rest are your maruti suzuki,so wealready make maruti suzuki in the name of suzuki mehran, rest we make our own rickshaws and dont require indian rickshaws, anything else??

why should i ask from our ministers, you said, we buy indian products from third party,name the products or shut up

in auto sector,you only managed to make a tata car called nano, and weall know how bad flop it was, rest are your maruti suzuki,so wealready make maruti suzuki in the name of suzuki mehran, rest we make our own rickshaws and dont require indian rickshaws, anything else??

Haha..I have touched a nerve there ha.. I will find you a video later in which your trade minister explains how Pakistan is buying products from India through Dubai and Singapore. Anyways, If you choose to be ignorant, I can't help the case.

Most of the cars that we buy in India are made in India (not assembled). Even Toyota, Hyundai, Honda, Tata, Mahindra, Chevy, Nissan, Peuguet, Volkswagen, Skoda, Ford, Sangyong, Renault and Suzuki etc all make their vehicles here. We export to other countries from here. These companies would probably export from here to Pakistan as well. And then there are motorcycles and commercial vehicles. Tata is the world's largest commercial vehicle manufacturer. We'll probably wipe out your two wheeler industry too.I hope you won't ask me the names of our bike manufacturers.

PS: Tata sells more Nano's in India in a year than the total number of cars sold in Pakistan in the same time period. That's just is ridiculous.

yar i am the member of defence forum india and i am not allowed to post the comment there even i am not suspended...
Why all these indians allowed in this forum??????????
yar army sirf logon ko dikhane k liye anto india hai, anti india should be seen here to by not allowing them to post junk...

yar i am the member of defence forum india and i am not allowed to post the comment there even i am not suspended...
Why all these indians allowed in this forum??????????
yar army sirf logon ko dikhane k liye anto india hai, anti india should be seen here to by not allowing them to post junk...

THis site gets maximum hits in indian affairs mostly from indian .....chk rite now there are 150 viewing this section second to only world affair in comparision of max 50 views in pakistan military section......lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

He have occupied PDF illegally .....free this first if you can :lol:

If security is not a issue then why ICC is not giving a green light??

The series does not need the go-ahead of the ICC:

‘No ICC approval required by PCB, BCB for holding series’ | DAWN.COM

Looks like this is a cheap stunt by the BCB, when coming to Pakistan, & confirming that the security preparations were adequate & satisfactory.

The BCB tried to put everything on the ICC, but when the ICC said there was no need for their approval for the series to go ahead; put everything on the Bangladeshi government.

looks like a dhamki to bcb.
i don't think these dhamkis gonna work as long as the security situation is improved in pakistan. pakistan should stop playin cricket for sometime. should take some time off. it should start playin again once the security in place. looking at the present scenario- establishing security will take may be decade.
so pakistan should just stop playin cricket for the next decade. this way pakistan don't have to request any cricket team to come and play.
my personal views.

a comment beyond stupidity i dont know why people post before thinking a team that is losing constantly for decades should stop playing not those that are whitewashing and winning asian championships...... anyway its not about security if indians were following this then they would know that bcb came and checked the security and said it was great and they would send their team and then suddenly they refused started making stupid excuses and then now have announced this year we will send our team which will become next this decade we will send our time.... gaddafi stadium just held a match between under 19 and university teams from england for charity and if they can come then anybody can.........

and to the guy that is amazingly talking about trade in cricket forum huh listen very carefully both countries so far have been trading each other through a third party with different tags its just now we r trading upfront its profitable for both sides jeez talk about this in the economy forum not over here

PS: Tata sells more Nano's in India in a year than the total number of cars sold in Pakistan in the same time period. That's just is ridiculous.

this statement itself is ridiculous plz back it up with some proof but nt here on the economy forum

THis site gets maximum hits in indian affairs mostly from indian .....chk rite now there are 150 viewing this section second to only world affair in comparision of max 50 views in pakistan military section......lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

no this site gets maximum hits from pakistani affairs posted by indians

Back
Top Bottom