What's new

Recommend RTS games?

Skorpian

Reaction score
Country
Egypt
Hi everyone, how are you doing?
I'm a big fan of RTS games and I specifically like Empire Earth 1 and Age of Empires 2 the conquerors. I'd like you to recommend good games, preferably modern, including tanks, missiles, aircrafts etc.

I'm a big fan of RTS games and I specifically like Empire Earth 1 and Age of Empires 2 the conquerors. I'd like you to recommend good games, preferably modern, including tanks, missiles, aircrafts etc.

Not modern but try medieval total war II. Endless hours of fun.

Company of Heroes , its the best in my book. Also relatively modern setting.

RUSE, one of my favorite WW2 strategy games, the other being COH:

Ruse Epic Battles - YouTube

And of course, one of the best RTS's to come out, Supreme Commander (the first one).

Awesome we both are Game Brothers u love AOE 2 me too , would u like know some cheat codes of it ;) , but im sure u already know coz if u will play hard mode and seven enemies they will kick ur aazzzz very hard all at one time .

Wow thanks guys. I don't think I can run Ruse as my computer and my lappy are both pretty crappy XD. My PC has an ATI Radeon x1550 GPU, while my laptop has an SiS integrated card ( ever heard of those?? XD)
Keep em coming!
Awesome we both are Game Brothers u love AOE 2 me too , would u like know some cheat codes of it , but im sure u already know coz if u will play hard mode and seven enemies they will kick ur aazzzz very hard all at one time .
I like AOE 2 and I'm good at it, but not that supereme xD. Beating a single enemy at hardest without cheats is still a great accomplishment I have made hehe.
Desert Fox, with COH you mean company of heroes, correct?

If you haven't replayed Starcraft or Starcraft II you haven't played a trend setting RTS

COH , warhammer 40k(older ones) , and total war series maybe the old CAC series .

depends on what ur looking for; RTs is a big genre ,it would help to be specific.

If you haven't replayed Starcraft or Starcraft II you haven't played a trend setting RTS

Star craft lacks depth aside from the uses or micro and building placements in multiplayer.. i think hes more into 15 hr long campaigns with a a good AI system.

Ruse came up with something called Warfare: European Escalation. Its like a mix of ruse and world at war. Not for casual players.

Well, it seems company of heroes wouldn't run on my computers, not smoothly anyway. My computers aren't amazing, but hopefully I'll buy a capable laptop soon :D
What do you guys think of Rome : Total War And Command and conquer : Generals?
Oh and I played StarCraft 1 ( and still play it ), but haven't played SC2.

Well, it seems company of heroes wouldn't run on my computers, not smoothly anyway. My computers aren't amazing, but hopefully I'll buy a capable laptop soon :D
What do you guys think of Rome : Total War And Command and conquer : Generals?
Oh and I played StarCraft 1 ( and still play it ), but haven't played SC2.

I played both.Didnt like RomeTW much, still uncoplete.Generals is very good game.I still have fond memories of it.I liked Zero Hour more though.But its quite easy compared to Generals.I should say give CoH a try, even at lower settings if u can. You wont regret it.

I've played Age of Mythology; The Titan's Expansion.

Quite an amazing game I must say.

Back
Top Bottom