What's new

Recent Sino-Indian border conflict

It has been TWO months since they have been sending troops and Weapons

Then you have to be careful. Because the war may be bigger than you thought. Just think about it, two month of sending troops and weapons to the border? How big are the troops are there in the border right now.

Last edited:
What did India being? Your general wanted to attack Pakistan in 1987 but failed and instead tried to bully China. But China, with its own military buildup and international support, forced India to back down... humiliating you guys once more.
They had 2 mobilizations at the same time with Pakistan and China. Pakistan facing a larger force of 700K with Tanks, the largest mobilization of combat forces in the world. The operation in the Indo Tibet border being a fraction of the scale on Pakistan. But I can see your a dumbass. You did not read history.

It has been two months Indian suffering from loose motions out of fear.
Really?? Is this what you see , you local troller??
I know you gotta your job in cheerleading.

ON TOPiC:- India has already done it long before you paper dog.
India never attacked on any nation but it is always ready to fight for own interests even against Aliens.
China is just mere a earth thing.

Really?? Is this what you see , you local troller??
I know you gotta your job in cheerleading.

ON TOPiC:- India has already done it long before you paper dog.
India never attacked on any nation but it is always ready to fight for own interests even against Aliens.
China is just mere a earth thing.

LOL, are you? Let's remember these : Goa, Sikkim, Sino-Indian border war in 1962, and now Doklam. You're quite an aggressor yourself.

Then you have to be careful. Because the war may be bigger than you thought. Just think about it, two month of sending troops and weapons to the border? How big are the troops are there in the border right now.

Later on when you read about the news of type 94 cross the Sunda strait, then you're know that Your peace is over. Yes, type 94 is noisy. It's 120 Db. But it can fire from 10.000 km. So even if it's noisy, it's still dangerous if outside your anti subs defend layer.

All this news about troop movement is BS ; because NOTHING is happening
Our satellites are keeping a 24/7 watch on China

These news are just for Chinese audiences

And if China has to rely on ICBMs for getting Doklam ; then it shows how bad their
conventional forces

And if China has to rely on ICBMs for getting Doklam ; then it shows how bad their
conventional forces

Are you sure? :D Maybe there is some problem with your satellite. You know, made in India.

China refused to share hydro-graphic data with India, despite the MOU. As a consequences, Assam floods.

While India is "khamosh" "chup" "silent"
Does nothing.

conventional forces
U might be right but i see our army itching for a fight with the chinese.
The chinese are turning out to be bigger pussies than....

Yes, your army itching to fight everybody. From Goa, Sikkim, Khasmir, Sino - Indian Border, and now Doklam. You have an aggressor mentality.

Are you sure there is NO problem with your REAL FLAG

Why? I don't have any problem with my flag. Why? Do you think that an Indonesian should sided with an aggressor country like you?

Iol , itching for a fight, a random PLA soldier's kick can send indians flying, that's how you fight. Today you got more soldiers killed in Kashmir, how pathetic to be an indian soldier, no food, no clothe, and being slaughtered like pigs on daily basis everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom